Part Time Lover

We Fell In Love?
To fit the mood please play:
U-Kiss - Man Man Ha Ni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2u3m0yW-os
OR
Clazziquai - Part Time Lover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDJDXfoC9N0

3rd filming:
Mission: Decorating the house.
______ and Leeteuk started designing and fixing the interiors of their house.
Leeteuk set up the appliances while _______ fixed some of the add-on designs of the house. Both of them moved the furnitures as well.
______ was too tired that she didn’t bother to wait for Leeteuk to end his solo interview. “What’s the point anyway?” ______ thought to herself as she walked back to her car and drove back to her apartment.

4th filming:
Mission: Cook for the husband and get to know more of each other

After filming ______ tried for the last time to see if Leeteuk would act differently and to no surprise he still had the 180degree change in attitude from his on air personality.
_______ was fed up from his arrogant and annoying cold attitude, she finally had the courage to confront Leeteuk and asked “I don’t mean to be rude but what is your problem?”
“What?!” Leeteuk asked annoyingly
“What’s your problem?!” ______ asked again
“Hey you don’t talk like that to someone who’s older or senior to you. Do you have a death wish?!” Leeteuk fired back
“Why the hell do you act so different when the camera is on and once it’s off? Do you have anything against me?!” _____ asked more clearly
“Look ______. We’re just being paid to act like a cute and loving couple on air. I was already busy and stressed as it is before you came along. To be honest they only got you and me so that I can maintain my image as an idol. And to answer your last question…”
Leeteuk paused and looked at ______ from head to toe before saying “...you’re not my type.”
“Wow. You’re like the biggest jerk I have ever met.” ______ answered back and walked away.

For the following shoots they continued to bicker or ignore each other off cam while on cam…they weren’t that bad. (Think Seo In Young & Crown J / Andy & Solbi).

______ couldn’t help but think that if Leeteuk was how he was on air in real life…she would have fallen for him right there and then.
______ would sometimes catch herself thinking how sweet of Leeteuk is to do those things for her or with the things he says…on air.
“*sigh* You’re such a great ‘actor’…if you were only like that in real life and not such a douchebag.” _____ thought to her self

Leeteuk started to feel guilty for treating ______ so bad off air.
The things he does for her and the things he says to her on air is what he would actually say if they were really together.
Leeteuk is just so bitter about the whole thing, treating it like his punishment that he became narrow minded.
From time to time Leeteuk would think to himself and realize that ______ is a sweet and charming person, he can actually fall for someone like ______...if only they met in a different scenario
“Leeteuk. You have to remain stone cold. Don’t give in. You have to make her quit so you can end this soon.” Leeteuk thought…trying to convince himself that what he is doing just right.