Something’s Fishy

We Fell In Love?

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:
Lee Seung Gi - Losing My Mind
or

Shinee -  WOWOWOW
 


 

– The next day; Friday –

 

Leeteuk went to the restaurant on time and greeted Yesung’s parents. He went and sat down on their usual table. It was the same table that they sat in when they met up with _______ to talk about about the ‘scandal’.

‘Oh great…perfect time to reminisce Leeteuk. Good job.’ Leeteuk thought to himself.

Leeteuk was sending a text message to Donghae, informing him that he was in the restaurant already.

 

“Leeteuk oppa??” A voice called out to Leeteuk making him drop whatever he was doing. The voice was too familiar. ‘No it can’t be.’ Leeteuk thought to himself.

With his heart beating fast Leeteuk looked up and saw _______ across the room.

“_______?” Leeteuk stood up as he saw _______ walking towards him.

“What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked _______.

“Uhm…Donghae oppa called me. He said we would be meeting here. How about you?” _______ answered and got her phone to check if she was at the right place, on the right date and at the right time…yeah no mistakes there.

“Oh really? He also told me the same thing. Sit down first, I’ll try to call him.” Leeteuk said as he motioned for ______ to sit down.

They were a bit awkward with each other so they remained silent while Leeteuk tried to call Donghe on the phone.

 

Yesung’s dad called Yesung to report that ______ and Leeteuk were at the restaurant already. Yesung then conveyed the message to Donghae.

 

After some time Leeteuk was able to get through Donghae’s phone.

“Lee Donghae, where are you?” Leeteuk asked over the phone as he put it on loudspeaker so _______ can hear.

“Hi hyung. I’m guessing you guys are together now, right?” Donghae said with a chuckle

“Are you coming over? What are you up to?” Leeteuk asked

“Well you should be able to figure that out soon enough. Yesung hyung already placed our orders so you just have to wait for it. Let’s all have dinner together so come to our dorm’s rooftop as soon as you get the food. Don’t forget to pay! Annyong.” Donghae dropped the call.

Leeteuk and _______ exchanged confused glances. Leeteuk tried calling Donghae back but his phone was turned off.

 

*Flashback to Donghae’s talk with the guys in the living room.*

Donghae already got rid of the thought of running after ________ because he knew that Leeteuk and her are the perfect match. He was happy enough to be just her best friend.

So he had to think of a plan to get the two back together.

 

Donghae called out all the members except for Leeteuk to meet up in the living room.

Donghae sat on a chair across everyone as soon as everyone settled down on the couch.

“Donghae, why’d you bring all of us out here?” Siwon asked

“Yeah, and wait...” Shindong counts the members. “Where’s Leeteuk hyung?”

“Donghae…what did you do to hyung? We know you don’t support his decision about ending his relationship with _______ but ---” Siwon was talking when Donghae threw a pillow at him

“Ya do you wanna die? What are you talking about? Leeteuk hyung is in his room now and the reason he’s not in this meeting is because the meeting is about him and _______.”  Donghae started to explain

“Huh?” Sungmin asked confused.

“Who here understands why hyung broke up with ______? Raise your hands” Donghae asked as he raised his right hand…and so did everyone else.

“Okay. Now who here thinks that they can work their relationship out? Despite the main problem.” Donghae asked again, still raising his hand.

Shindong raised his hand first…then Heechul…then everyone else followed.

“Great. So we’re all in the same page. Well I’ve come up with a plan to convince Leeteuk and _______ to get back together despite their main reason of breaking up. I mean if Shindong hyung and Nari were able to have a stable relationship…why can’t Leeteuk hyung and ______? Why can’t all of us, right?” Donghae asked as he was trying to prove a point.

“Se7en and Park Hanbyul is also a good example, I heard that they have been together for 8 years…and counting.” Heechul added

“Exactly!” Donghae said a bit excitedly.

“So what’s your plan?” Yesung asked

Donghae looked at Leeteuk’s door and saw that it was still shut, but just to make sure he huddled the guys to come closer so he won’t have to speak that loud.

“Well first I’ll ask _______ to go out with me…just as friends of course, but Leeteuk hyung won’t know that. One of you will report to Leeteuk hyung that you heard me ask _______ out. Of course he’ll still be in denial and act all okay about it...but we all know that’s not the case. I’ll call him up as soon as he finds out, I’ll tell him that I need to talk to him about an important issue and I’ll meet up with him somewhere. I’ll ‘meet up’ with them at the same time and at the same place. Then they’ll both think that they’ll be meeting up with me individually but in reality---“ Donghae was finishing up his explaination when Ryeowook cut him off.

“They’ll be meeting up with each other!!” Ryeowook said a little too enthusiastically…like he was on a game show or something.

“SHH!!!” Donghae motioned, afraid that Leeteuk might hear. “But yeah, you’re right. They’ll be seeing each other and then they’ll be all confused since they don’t see me.”

“So…you’ll be setting them up on a date?” Sungmin asked a bit skeptical

“Not only on a date but we’ll do a surprise event for them afterwards. We’ll make them realize that they can date like ‘normal’ people.” Donghae ended feeling proud of himself.

“How can you make sure that this is fool proof? That they’ll stay put and follow your plans? What if they’ve made up their minds and had a change of heart already?” Kyuhyun asked, throwing in a lot of questions.

“I’m 80% sure that this will work. It’s because I believe in them…power of love, right?

Besides they can’t have a change of heart THAT fast. Plus can’t you guys see through Leeteuk and _______? They need each other.” Donghae answered

“Donghae’s right. Leeteuk hyung has been writing a lot of sad love songs and he also keeps playing those kinds of songs on SUKIRA. It’s scary and pathetic to see really.” Eunhyuk said as he agreed with Donghae’s theory.

“So, are you guys with me?” Donghae asked.

“Game!” “Call.” “Let’s do this.” “AJA!” “Hwaiting!” Everyone shouted

“Okay. Thanks everyone. I’ll go call ______ now.” ” Donghae told the guys as he went out to the balcony.

*End of Flashback*

 

- Back at the restaurant -

 

_______ and Leeteuk tried making some small talk although they’ve become awkward with each other already. Time seemed so slow.

Leeteuk would steal glances at ______ when he saw her looking at her phone or somewhere else. He smiled when he noticed that their ring was still on her necklace.  

‘Leeteuk focus. You have to follow your mind not your heart.’ Leeteuk tried to convince himself

From the corner of her eye, ______ could see Leeteuk looking at her, when she looks back at him he quickly looks somewhere else or pretend that he was looking way past _______’s direction. She also saw that Leeteuk still wore their couple ring although he transferred it to his right hand now.

The food came out after 15 minutes.

Leeteuk finally saw a waiter approaching their table with the food wrapped up and in plastic bags ready for take out.

Leeteuk paid…and it was not cheap. Even though it was one of the member’s restaurants, they never took advantage of it.  _______ wanted to pay at least half of the bill with Leeteuk but he wouldn’t let her.

 

The car ride going to the dorm was not as awkward. _______ and Leeteuk were able to talk more comfortably...well at least there was music playing.


Finally a happier chapter. This is the 3rd to the last chapter O.o
Did you guys see this coming? I'm pretty sure most of you did ;)
Woah. POLL UPDATE: Earlier today it was a tie but now Kyuhyun's story is in the lead with 2 points! Keep the votes coming. There's still one more chapter to go before I close the poll. Final results will be posted in the final chapter

Tweet Tweet? Follow me twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ My readers are the best <3 Jjang!
MaiMai36: Yay! New reader! Thank you very much! :)
ofhumming: I missed you! Was your guess about Donghae correct? ;)
PandaBaby: And the plan is unveiled. Did you like this chapter? ;) Okay I'm all up for it! Just giftwrap Leeteuk for me or better yet make him drive here with his Audi. haha
DongBangJunior: I know! YAY You're here!
alj1225:  Aww...thank you! You're in college? me too. Yay someone who's close to my age! haha cause I feel like all of my readers are younger than me O.o
cupidzangel: Hmm...did you sense this one coming? ;)
nimsaengho:  Thank you :) I kinda fell for that song. aww...Yeah Donghae is just leading the two to their own happiness.
isarangylil: Did you like Donghae's plan? ;)