A Good Night

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood of this chapter, you can play:
Super Junior - U :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ugtmr2zr4
Or Taeyang's - I need a girl :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0F3uuL22WE&feature=related

-The next day-

_______ woke up the next day…doing her usual routine – breakfast, bath, go to her management’s building – practice / workshop – chat with her friends and colleagues – home.

_______ was drained out of her energy the night before that she almost forgot about Leeteuk’s letter until she opened her bag to get her planner.
"Oh My God I can't believe I forgot." ______ uttered when she saw the pink envelope. She pulled it out of her bag and read it right away
~~~~~~~~~~~~

_______,

Annyong~
How are you? If you’re reading this then it means we already said our goodbyes as a fake couple. (Unless you’re cheating?! Then this will self-destruct in 10 seconds.)

Were you about to go to sleep? Or did you just wake up?
Too many questions, right? Hihihi

You must be surprised that I wrote you a letter.
It’s because there are things that I can’t say personally…yet. So I’m hoping that with the help of this letter you’ll be able to see through me.

I know we had a rough start…thinking back I really hate myself for treating you like that earlier. If you must know I really regretted being like that to you. I just wish I could have spent every hour with you wisely. If only I wasn't bitter in the beginning then maybe we could had gotten closer faster.
I’ve come to realize that being with you makes me really happy. I can’t believe I was so stupid not to realize that sooner.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I wish I can spend more time with you in the future.
My feelings for you go beyond the lens of the camera and the four corners of the studio.
We were paid to act as a fake couple…but I truly fell for you in the process.

I’m confessing now that the show’s over…so you’d know that I really mean all of this. It’s not just part of an act.

I’ve been meaning to confess my feelings for you but I just couldn’t find the right time. Especially after the photos leaked out…I know I hurt you. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to protect you.

I’ve fallen for you. I can’t deny it anymore.
I know we just filmed our last day a ‘fake couple’…but can we continue our relationship outside the show? Will you (continue to) go out with me?

Call me when you’ve made up your mind.
I’ll be waiting.

Love,
Leeteuk
~~~~~~~~~~

_______ was surprised with Leeteuk’s confession letter. Since it isn’t in front of the cameras, does it mean that he is sincere?
Her lips formed into a smile and she could feel warmth of happiness, as well as her cheeks burning.
_______ suddenly remembered Leeteuk’s last words before sending her off last night

“…I’ll be waiting for you…your call”

“Should I call? Should I send him a text message first? What to do, what do I do? Otoeke?!” ______ was talking to her self. She kept walking around her apartment, fidgeting with her phone.

-Meanwhile at Super Junior’s dorm-

Leeteuk was just slouching in his chair…either spacing out or staring at his phone waiting for it to ring. His thoughts wandered to ________.
“Has she read the letter yet? Maybe she forgot about it? Did she accept my feelings? What if she rejected me? What If she thinks of me as nothing more but her fake husband? What if I was too late? What if the final episode was really the end of it? Was my hand writing legibly done? What If she can’t understand my handwriting? What if the letter jumped out of her bag? What if she likes Donghae? What if she and Jinwoon are more than just friends?”
All these different questions keep popping up in Leeteuk’s head, it was driving him crazy.

He was knocking his head repeatedly on the kitchen table when Heechul walked in with Heebum.
Heechul saw Leeteuk bumping his head on the table, he waited for the right moment and when Leeteuk’s head was down on the table he pushed it hard so Leeteuk couldn’t lift it.

“Ya!” Leeteuk shouted wiggling his head for release
“Oh my bad, I thought I was helping you. What are you doing anyway?” Heechul asked as he let go of Leeteuk’s head and petted Heebum.
“_______ hasn’t called me yet. It’s 6pm and she hasn’t called yet.” Leeteuk pouted as he showed Heechul his phone.
“So?”
“So?! So I don’t know if she has read my letter or not. What if she rejected me? You don’t know how many theories I’ve got in my head.” Leeteuk said before slumping in his chair again.
“Just call her hyung.” Siwon said as he walked towards them and sat down.
“Well you still have the whole day to wait for her” Shindong butted in as he walked in the kitchen going straight to the fridge.
“She may be busy today. It’s not like she has nothing better to do” Kyuhyun said as he sat down holding his laptop.
“What the?! How did they all hear when they were all in their rooms just a while ago?” Leeteuk thought to himself

Just then Bonamana played…it was Leeteuk’s phone ringing.

Everyone stopped with what they were doing and looked at Leeteuk. It was as if they were watching a drama series…everyone was hanging on to their seats.
“Pick it up.” Donghae shouted over as he ran towards the kitchen.

“Y-Y-Yo” was the only thing that came out of Leeteuk’s mouth when he picked up the phone.
“Yo?” Heechul and the others repeated in a confused and annoyed tone.
“What’s Yo?” Ryeowook asked as he entered the kitchen with Sungmin.
“You know Heechul hyung’s ‘Yo man, my brother’.” Eunhyuk answered as he walked in going straight to Donghae.

“Hello, Leeteuk oppa?” ______ said over the phone
“Oh _______-shi. What a surprise, I wasn’t expecting your call.” Leeteuk said, he was trying to keep calm but he was obviously panicking.
The guys were trying to hush their laughter.
“Wow. Real smooth, hyung. Way to keep it cool.” Yesung said, the others were startled as he was already behind Kyuhyun.
“What the? When did he walk in here?” Siwon asked as his eyes widened and he raised his Sibrows (Siwon’s eyebrows.LOL) .

“Ah...really? Well you told me to call you yesterday. And I’ve uhm…I’ve read your letter.” ______ replied
“Oh… So you’ve read it already. Uhm…and what do you think about it?” Leeteuk asked anxiously, he was more nervous now than in their debut performance.
“I’m willing to give it a try.” _______ answered, short and straight to the point. She didn’t know how else to answer without sounding like a fan-girl, she was excited deep inside.
“REALLY?! Thank you!!” Leeteuk said sounding like a child who was just allowed to play outside, he was too excited he couldn’t hide it.
The guys were still looking at Leeteuk, they were still unsure of what was happening.
“Yes. So uhm…just tell me when you’re free…” ______ was cut off by Leeteuk
“I’M FREE ANYTIME!!” Leeteuk answered in a heartbeat, before realizing he sounded too easy.
“I mean I won’t be that busy for a couple of days so…can I take you out soon?” Leeteuk followed up, now with a more calmed tone.
“That sounds good. Just text or call me a day before so I can also check my schedule.” ______ answered.
Leeteuk could hear a beeping sound but he didn’t mind it, he also didn’t mind the 9 guys staring at him. He gave them a thumbs up and they went crazy, it was as if they were watching the FIFA game again when Korea won.
Leeteuk was now at ease knowing _______ gave him a chance.
“Yes. If ever how does Friday sound?” Leeteuk asked
“hmm….Friday?…Friday.” ______ was thinking hard if she had other appointments on that day “I’m free on that day but only after 3pm.” ______ answered
“Okay then. I’ll text you or text me tomorrow to confirm.” Leeteuk answered, he had a huge smile on his face.
“HI _______!” Donghae shouted over the phone.
“Oh was that Donghae oppa? Tell him I said hi.” ______ said
“_______ says hi.” Leeteuk conveyed her message, and soon the rest of the guys were saying their greetings as well and vice versa.
“Okay so just confirm with me tomorrow, okay?” Leeteuk asked before putting the phone down
“Okay…” _______ was in the middle on answering Leeteuk when suddenly the line went dead.
“Hello? Hello?” ______ said, she looked at her phone and saw that the call was dropped. ‘hmm…weird’ she thought to her self.

“OMO!!” Leeteuk shouted, startling the guys.
“Why? Why? What happened?” Heechul asked
“My...my phone. The battery’s drained. I wasn’t able to properly say goodbye and goodnight to ______. She might think I just hanged up on her.” Leeteuk said, his smile now turned into a frown.
“That’s okay.” Yesung answered.

Leeteuk didn’t answer back; he was scanning the room for the other’s cell phones when he spotted Eunhyuk holding his.
He walked casually to Eunhyuk then quickly grabbed his phone and ran towards his room. “Hyung will borrow your phone for just 2 minutes.” Leeteuk shouted over before closing the door.
“I don’t even have her number!” Eunhyuk protested as he knocked on Leeteuk’s door.
“It’s okay I’ve got it memorized.” Leeteuk answered and then dialed _______’s number.

“Hello?” ______ said as she answered her phone
“_______-ah, this is Leeteuk. Sorry but my phone died, apparently it was low on battery when I was talking to you.” Leeteuk explained himself
“Ah it’s okay oppa. We were about to end the call anyway.” ______ replied
“Yes. So I just wanted to call back and say good night.” Leeteuk said…he was trying to resist laughing because he knew he sounded cheesy.
“Yeah. Good night oppa. Bye.”
“Bye-bye.” Leeteuk said, he waited for ______ to end the call.

Leeteuk went out and saw Eunhyuk was standing and waiting in front of the door. The others were also on stand by behind Eunhyuk’s.
“Thanks.” Leeteuk said as he handed Eunhyuk his phone back.
“So….You’ve memorized her number huh?” Sungmin asked with his chin resting on his hand.
“Yes…for emergency purposes” Leeteuk reasoned out.
“Riiiight….” Ryeowook mockingly replied.
“Well hyung. You finally did it. I’m proud of you, just don’t mess it up.” Donghae said as he patted Leeteuk’s back before going back to his room.

That night _______ went to bed with a smile on her face. She was happy that Leeteuk was able to break out of his shell and may actually reciprocate her feelings.

Leeteuk was lying down on his bed with a smile on his face as well, he would laugh from time to time like he was high on something.
He couldn’t wait for his date with ______. Although a whole lot of questions popped in his head again. “Where should we go? What should we do? Where can we go with out the reporters and fans noticing us? What should I wear?” But Leeteuk convinced himself to sleep on it and just think about it the next day.

^_________________^
Yes!! Finally Winglin's back!! So here's a long chapter for you guys. hihi Hopefully it's long enough to satisfy most of you ;)
Hope you all like this update and tell me what you guys think about the letter. ;)

Ki Nabila: Thank you very much :)
Mimi: So how did you feel about the letter and her reaction? ;)
MonkeyEunhyuk: haha Thank you! I was only able to post now since Winglin was down / not loading since the 26th(night time) for me. So what did you think of the letter?
Henna: so tell me which team are you on now...Team Leeteuk or Team Donghae? ;)
todobobo123: So wait, is your name Elizabeth? Cause if I remember correctly that was the name I randomly chose from the list. If it is...woah what a coincidence. :)
ofhumming : yeahhh!!!