Open Your Eyes

We Fell In Love?

*Putting this music for this chapter since Leeteuk wrote this song, although it sounds too happy to fit in here. hihi But it matches midway. I think?
Super Junior – All My Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG_N_OK3K0k


-Leeteuk’s P.O.V-
After hearing _______’s voice, I had the sudden urge to just get up and hug her...If only I can. *sigh* I want to hug you ______-ah, I want to see you…hold you. I can feel you near me, I can feel your touch and your soft kisses. I want you to know that I can hear you. I’ve been trying to let you know…I’ve been trying to physically move with every fiber of my being.
I want to wipe those tears away from your face.
I need you to believe in Donghae, that everything will be okay because I want to believe in it too. I don’t want to stay here in the dark…just hearing your voice.
I don’t want to have flashbacks of you because all I want…all I need is to you see you now.
I want be by your side, to be the one watching over you.
Instead of having those crutches, I want to be the one you’re depending on.
Even when I am in this condition…can you feel my love?
This hurts more than anything and I can’t do anything about it.
ARGH! Why won’t my body cooperate with me! What’s so hard about waking up, huh?! Just le me open my eyes…please.

-Author’s POV –

Donghae stayed with Leeteuk when the others left to go eat or go back to the dorm.
Donghae talked to Leeteuk alone in the room.
“Hyung, a lot of people are praying for you to wake up, to get well and smile. I still can’t forgive those people.
Look, I know you've got a lot going on right now, and just so you know _______ is a mess.
So stop dreaming about ______ already and be with her now. You have to wake up soon. Didn’t you hear her earlier? She needs you…we all do. You told my dad you’d take care of me. You told me and ______ that you would take care of her.” Donghae started crying “Hyung, You can’t do this. You have to get well for you, for your family, for all us. You have to wake up for ______. She doesn’t need another comforting hug or talk from one of us…she needs you.” Donghae held Leeteuk’s hand tight, while he used his other hand to wipe away the tears.


“Excuse me.” ______ tapped a guy on his shoulder, surprised to see who it was when the person turned around.
“Am I dead or dreaming?” ________ asked
“What do you think?” Taecyon asked with a smile. Yup it was Taecyon, _______’s best friend and first love who risked his life to save her.
“Well…you’re dead. And I know I woke up already but I just don’t know how I ended up here. Besides if I’m dead then you shouldn’t be smiling.” ______ said as she punched Taecyon in the arm.
“Ouch.” Taecyon rubbed his arm. “Come. Follow me.” Taeycon said as he started walking to a building.
_______ followed him, she was able to remember her fractured leg but when she looked down she didn’t have a cast on and was able to walk normally.
_______ opened the door to where Taecyon entered. It was a studio - practice room.
“Remember how you told me you were going to make it big one day? And that you’d thank me when you win your first award?” Taecyon reminded_______ as he sat down in the middle of the room.
“Yeah. Then I kept complaining on how training was hard for me. I haven’t gotten that far yet.” ______ laughed as she sat down next to Taecyon.
Then it was quiet.
“I wish you weren’t dead.” _______ broke the silence as she turned her body to face Taecyon.
“I don’t. _______ I’m your guardian angel and if I didn’t do what I did then you won’t be who you are now. I don’t regret it.” Taecyon answered ______.
“If you didn’t then Leeteuk won’t be in a coma right now.” _______ started tearing up.
“Don’t you know that you saved him?” Taecyon told ______ and she gave him a confused look.
“He was messed up when you met him, he was starting to rebel. He was starting to drift apart from his team mates. You came a long and brought him his smile back.” Taecyon continued, while _______ tried to hold her tears back.
“Are you giving up?” Taecyon asked ______.
_______ shook her head. “I just wanna believe everything will be ok. I just really really want believe it's going to be okay.” ______ couldn’t hold the tears in and broke down.
Taecyon hugged _______ “You're way too young to believe that it's not going to be okay. Don’t worry, your hot guardian angel will watch over you.”
“Thanks.” _____ said as she hugged him back “But hot guardian angel? Shouldn’t you be more humble?” _______ scoffed.
Little did ______ know that the tears were running down her face while she slept.


“Hi.” An old lady called out to Leeteuk
“What are you doing? How can you be here?” Leeteuk asked the old lady.
“Do you even know where you are?” The old lady asked
Leeteuk looked around and saw that he was in the middle of what looked liked an empty street.
“Halmoni, you’re dead. Does that mean I am as well?” Leeteuk asked his grandmother.
“I don’t know.” Leeteuk’s grandmother answered with a smile.
“Wow Halmoni, you’re not good at this.”
“I missed you my grandson.” Leeteuk’s grandmother said as she hugged him.
“I missed you too…so much.” Leeteuk replied.
“I’m going to make this easy for you, okay?” Leeteuk’s grandmother told Leeteuk as she pulled him to a bench.
“What do you want?” Leeteuk’s grandmother asked him.
“What?” Leeteuk asked confused.
“I’ve seen your tears down there. I’ve seen your hardships…your lowest moments. But I’ve also seen how accomplished you are…and how happy you were recently. Now tell me where do you want to go from here?” She continued.
“I want to stay here with you, and treat you better than ever. I’ve never thanked you enough when you were living. I know that Donghae’s dad is here as well.” Leeteuk told his grandmother.
“I never left your side, grandson.” Leeteuk’s grandmother patted his back.
“But at the same time I want to wake up and continue living with our family, my brothers and my loved one.” Leeteuk replied.
“Sometimes doing the right thing is harder. It’s harder to be happy with our loved ones when we know what they’re going through...” Leeteuk’s grandmother advised him.
“What do you mean?” Leeteuk
“You’ll understand soon enough. So tell me, what’s your final decision?”
“Halmoni, I have to go back.” Leeteuk said with full confidence.
“Are you sure?”
“I still have a lot to accomplish with my life. Plus I never told ________ how much I loved her…not enough.” Leeteuk smiled.
“Aigoo…Fine I’m letting you go back. Live well my lovely grandson.” Leeteuk’s grandmother kissed him in the forehead before everything faded.

Leeteuk opened his eyes to see Donghae and Heechul sleeping, their heads resting on the side of his bed as they sat across each other. He woke up to the glare of the sun peeping through the blinds of the window.
‘I’m back. Thank you.’ Leeteuk thought to himself as he smiled. He pulled the oxygen mask off of him and placed his hands on the 2 guy’s heads and messed up their hair.
“Hyung…please 5 more minutes.” Donghae drowsily answered as he swayed his hand over Leeteuk’s to get it off him.
“Who messes with my hair? Do you wanna die?” Heechul groggily answered as well.
Leeteuk let his famous laugh out…although it hurt a bit because he was still weak. But he couldn’t help it…oh how he missed his quirky brothers.
Hearing Leeteuk’s laugh, Donghae and Heechul stood up at the same time with a shocked expression.
“Ya, is that how you welcome me back.’ Leeteuk said with a smile.
“Hyung! You’re awake!” Donghae said and hugged Leeteuk
“Don’t you make me worry like that again.” Heechul told Leeteuk as he hugged him as well.
Donghae woke the other members up who were sleeping the other side of the room. Being the maknae’s Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had to share and sleep on the couch.
Yesung and Eunhyuk slept beside each other in the hospital bed.
They all woke up right away…greeting Leeteuk with tears, while Heechul called the others who weren’t there.

^____________________________^

Sorry I had to kill Taecyon here..hihi; Heads up another kpop act will make a cameo in the future ;)
Hmmm...This chapter was heavily inspired by a One Tree Hill ep. (personally I see myself as a Peyton girl ;))
YAY(for me)! I've already written a new outline for the next chapters of this story so that it'll extend. Expect more drama;) I'm thinking this might last for another 5-7 chapters?
I feel like I update too soon?haha no?

Thank you to my new (and to all) subscibers! Really makes me happy. Hope you can put comments as well..hihi

~COMMENT REPLIES~ THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS<3 Love you all :x


cupidzangel: yeah :| But it's better/ happy now. ;)
may_vk :  Updated ;) Hope you liked this chapter
lolisho: Yup ;) He finally woke up

*Planning to watch the Japanese movie 'I Give My First Love to You' It looks sad...can't wait to shed tears. hihi ;)