You're My Cure

We Fell In Love?

*C.N BLUE - Love Light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ySmY-nbiQI&feature=related


“As much as I missed all of you, there’s someone I terribly miss as well.” Leeteuk told the guys.
“We know we know. But you can’t go out just yet. You still have to be checked by the doctor. He’s on his way” Leeteuk’s sister told him.
“So hyung, uhm…were you able to hear us while you were sleeping?” Donghae asked.
Leeteuk barely remembered anything while he was unconscious, it was like he knew he had a dream and he heard Donghae, ________ and the others talking to him but he just couldn’t remember it clearly…it was all too vague.
The doctor went in and checked on Leeteuk, fortunately nothing else was wrong with him. They would just run some tests and examine him for 2 more days before he can be discharged.
With the help of the others, Leeteuk walked to _______’s room. He went inside by himself and smiled when he saw _______ sleeping. Oh how he missed her so much.
He sat down by the bed side chair pulling his IV stand a long.
Leeteuk brushed away the hair that was in _______’s face, also catching a glimpse of the stitches and the bruises she had on her arm.
He held her hand tightly for what seemed like the first time for a long time.
________ slowly opened her eyes, his touch wakened her up.
“Oppa?” ______ sleepily called out.
Leeteuk smiled even more when he heard her voice.
“I’m here.” Leeteuk answered.
________ widened her eyes, she couldn’t believe that he was awake…and there in front of her.
“You’re…you’re alive.” ______ said, on the verge of tears. She tried sitting up, Leeteuk helping her at once.
“Of course. Why wouldn’t I be.” Leeteuk told ______ as he sat down beside her in the bed.
“Thank you…for saving me, and for waking up.” _______ said as she faced Leeteuk.
Leeteuk just hugged her immediately.
“I missed you.” Both of them whispered to each other.
______ pulled away from the hug “Oppa the last time you hugged me, you almost…”
“Died? But I didn't die did I? I couldn't die. Do you know why? Because I had to come back and look into those brown eyes of yours and tell you I love you. I do. I love you ______. I came back for you.” Leeteuk told _______ as he kissed her on the forehead, and then on the tip of her nose, on her cheek and lastly planted a kiss on her lips.
“I love you too.” ______ replied
“How are you feeling? How’s your leg?” Leeteuk asked ______ as he looked at the cast on _______’s leg.
“Better I guess…How about you?” ______ asked and smiled. She felt better…no great, finally seeing Leeteuk up.
“Yeah I don’t feel that bad, just a bit sore. The doctor told me that I can be discharged after 2 days.” Leeteuk told ______.
“That’s good. I’m planning to have therapy everyday so my leg will heal faster. Teddy oppa suggested that I should be a stay-in patient for the therapy sessions for my leg. Since going up and down from the apartment, going to the car, and walking in and out from the hospital may wear me out.” ______ informed Leeteuk.
“That sounds reasonable but won’t it be too stressful for you to be in rehabilitation everyday?” Leeteuk asked ________, worried that she may be pushing her limits.
“I don’t mind, I just really want to be out of my cast and get back on track…the sooner the better.” ______ answered with a smile. She’d hate to stay in the hospital but it would be practical.
“Then I’ll visit you as often as I can.” Leeteuk promised ______.
“You want me to sign your cast so you can be popular with the patients here.” Leeteuk said as he smirked at ________.
They talked for hours acting like nothing happened.
The others came in and chatted with them as well before Leeteuk had to go back to his room.
 
Leeteuk went back to their dorm after 3 days. He took one day longer because they wanted to make sure that he was back in shape.
He experienced having flashbacks and nightmares from the night of the accident…waking up in the middle of the night sweating, gasping for air or calling out _______’s name. He didn’t tell anyone about it anymore, he just wanted to move on.
He was offered to talk to the psychologist in the hospital so he can talk about the accident and free his thoughts but he didn’t bother.

________’s first week without Leeteuk in the hospital was boring. Her therapy sessions would last for about 1-2 hours a day, depending on her body condition. Although she has made a lot of progress, her leg still needed time to fully recover.
She could only watch so much tv. She has memorized the schedules of the TV networks and even the time of the replays of the show.
Not everyone can visit her everyday since they all have their own busy schedules so she  made friends with the other patients and the staff there. She’d go from floor to floor to see the different patients…she especially loved playing and talking to the kid patients, it was bittersweet to hear some of their stories.
The only highlight of her days was Leeteuk’s call or visits.
She was also allowed to wear her own clothes. She was able to turn heads and received weird looks because she wore skirts…well why not? It was easier to wear a skirt than pants with a cast on one leg.
Leeteuk was no exception in teasing or scolding ______ for what she wore.
“________-ah, do you really want the guys here in the hospital to not get better so they can stay and flirt with you?” Leeteuk asked ______ with a pout.
“What? The guys and for your information grandfathers here don’t flirt with me. There are like just 4 people who are around my age here.”
“I’m a guy love, don’t you think I know what goes in their heads when they see you. I just wish you’d wear long skirts…you know those style that covered your feet.” Leeteuk tried to convince her.
“Are you jealous?” _______ asked her boyfriend with a grin.
“Me? Jealous? Pshh…No.” Leeteuk denied.
“Ah well that’s good. You know that cute guy nurse? He asked me the other day if I needed help in dressing up and well you know I am injured so…” ______ was cut off by a shocked Leeteuk “So you let him!?”  
“Well it is part of his job so…” ______ teased Leeteuk
“What?! You…what’s his name? Is he that guy always smiling at you? I swear I could have seen him wink at you” Leeteuk stood up from his chair already stomping his way to the door.
“Ya! I was just teasing you!” ______ finally told Leeteuk as she threw the roll of tissue paper hitting his head.
Leeteuk turned around, rubbing the back of his head as he gave ______ a suspicious look.
_______ stuck her tongue out and snickered at how Leeteuk looked at her.
“So that ‘cute’ guy nurse didn’t hit on you?” Leeteuk asked as he walked back to _______’s bed
“I wouldn’t know about that.” ______ laughed and Leeteuk was about to get up when _______ said “Stay here. I’m just kidding.” She tugged on his arm…maybe a little too hard since Leeteuk almost lost his balance. Leeteuk then lay down beside ______ in the bed, before surprising her as he quickly got on top of her…resting on his arms for support.
“Oppa. What are you doing? We’re in a hospital.” ______ reminded Leeteuk.
He didn’t answer her and just lowered his face down and kissed ______ on the lips.
______ suppressed her urge to giggle as she kissed Leeteuk back, putting her hands on his nape.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
When a knock on the door suddenly disturbed and surprised the couple.
Just before the door could open _______ pushed Leeteuk off of her, making him slip off the bed.
“_______ guess what, we just found out…” The cute guy nurse was apparently going to gossip with ______, he was making his way inside her room when he saw Leeteuk fixing himself up from the side of the bed.
“Oh, uhm…Hi Doojoon.” ______ said trying to sound calm as she waved hello.
“Oh…sorry, wrong timing? Well I’ll just tell you later.” Doojoon said as he quickly bowed to Leeteuk and hurriedly closed the door.
“No no no..it’s not what you think it is.” _______ tried to ‘explain’ but Doojoon just closed the door…leaving ______ embarrassed.
She quickly glared at Leeteuk before sighing “Great. Now I’ll be topic of their conversation.” ______ said as she covered her face with her hands.
“Well now I know he won’t be messing around with you.” Leeteuk said…feeling proud of himself.

 

^__________________________________^

Another Kpop act cameo...haha There'll be more guys appearing here, the next one being from SME as well ;)
Just saw the deadlines I have to meet for my university this week T_T I'm predicting this week will be a hectic one.
Well It's 2:30am here...Hope you all have a good night / good day ;)

~Comment Replies~ COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3
cupidzangel: Thank you :)
-Pandy- : Thanks :) Hope you'll like the following chapters.
lolisho: Yup...that's why we shouldn't take things / people for granted.
PandaBaby: Awww...thank you very much. I'm sorry to hear that. I pray that you have the strength to live life to the fullest  everyday and not regret what happened in the past...to have another chance in life and restart your life. Everything happens for a reason and it may not be easy but in the end it will be worth it.  *cyber hug* We may not know each other personally but I'm just one message away if you need someone to talk to (< and that goes out to all my readers)
isarangylil: Yay! Thank you!! :)
may_vk: Thanks ;) I'll do my best to update daily;)