Our love itself brings us pain

We Fell In Love?

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play:

Big Bang - Tell me Goodbye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvX8QpvzQzQ

or Big Bang's Lies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eib5K68xZI8

Girl I swear I won't even for a second
cause you any pain
in order to protect you
there's already no other way

Baby our love itself brings us pain
~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wanna know how you doing these days,

Didn’t mean to cause you any pain

I’m so deeply sorry

I’m so sorry but I love you

 

Leeteuk and _______ hasn’t spoken or seen each other since the last time that they talked. Days turned into weeks and the void was starting to get filled…or so they thought.

Leeteuk immersed himself with work, while _______ went back on track on training and finally landed another show.

Leeteuk refused to talk to anyone if the topic was about ______.

 

Donghae and Leeteuk acted civil with each other but they really haven’t talked a lot since Donghae confronted him.

 

Donghae still couldn’t fathom how Leeteuk decided so abruptly about his relationship with _______. Not even giving her the chance to reason out or help him figure out what they could do. Shouldn’t couples meet halway?

When Donghae sees Leeteuk he feels disappointed…when he sees ________ he feels heartbreak.

 

Rumors circulated in the media that ______ and Leeteuk broke up, although they never officially confirmed that the two were together to begin with.

Both companies stated “ no comments ” to everyone who asked about the issue.

 

It’s beek 7 weeks since the ‘break up’ and for some reason Leeteuk stopped his car infront of ______’s condo building...yet again. He would often drive by her place. Looking at it from a far and half hoping that ______ would be going in or out the building’s doors.

‘Just a quick glance will do’ Leeteuk thought to himself. He finally stepped out of his car and went inside the elevator going to the 3rd floor for the first time in a long time. He stood infront of ______’s door contemplating on whether to knock on it or not.  He was pacing back and forth, sometimes even reaching the end of the hallway.

“Okay I’ll count to 10, if she goes out that door then I will talk to her.” Leeteuk was talking to him self…finally thinking of a ‘solution’ for his dilemma. Then he counted ‘1…2…3…4…5..6..7..8..8 and a half…9…9 and a half…10’ Leeteuk finished counting. “Well Super Junior is 13, so 3 more seconds…1…2…2 and a half…3. You know what it’s unfair to be saying Super Junior is just 13, 2 more seconds…1…1 and a half *sigh* 2.” Leeteuk tried to reason out with his own self but still ______ didn’t come out the door. ‘Maybe it’s a sign.’

Leeteuk turned around and was about to walk away but then ______ walked out of the elevator and was walking towards him.

“Leeteuk oppa?!” ______ asked surprised and confused

“Oh ______.” Leeteuk was surprised as well

“What are you doing here?” ______ asked

“Huh? Me? Oh…uhm…I was visiting a friend.” Leeteuk was caught off guard

“On this building?” ______ asked skeptically

“Yes.” Leeteuk coolly answered

“On this floor?” ______ continued asking…not convinced.
“Yes.”

“Hmmm….Really? What’s the name of your friend?” _______ asked, starting to get amused with Leeteuk’s alibi

“Why?” Leeteuk asked ______ ‘That’s right Leeteuk throw questions back’ he thought…but really it was because he couldn’t think of a name.

“Because there are only 3 people living on this floor. Me, the grandmother Mrs. Lee and a single dad who just moved in yesterday.”

“So?”

“I doubt you know either of the two.” ________ said with a chuckle.

‘There’s no way out of this now but at least I saw her laugh again’ Leeteuk thought as he recaptured _______’s smile.

“I know it’s wrong but I miss you. I wanted to see you…I’ve been standing here for about 10 minutes thinking if I should call you up, ring your doorbell or knock on your door or not.” Leeteuk confessed

“And what did you decide on?”

“That I wasn’t…that I couldn’t see you again.”

_______ sighed.

“Can we still be friends?” ______ asked Leeteuk.

“Eh?!” Leeteuk was caught off guard with _______’s question.

“I mean I think we were able to be friends before actually going out.” ______ explained.

Leeteuk remained quiet and looked confused.

“It’s okay, I get it oppa. You did what you had to do. It’s just sad that you gave up on us.” ______ said casually as she finaly told Leeteuk how she truly felt. She was never able to say any of it, she kept everything in…not wanting anyone to know how hurt and heartbroken she was.

“I…I gave up on us?” Leeteuk repeated…with a slightly confused tone.

“Yeah. By breaking up with me because of everyone else’s issue, when you didn’t believe in me when I said I’d go through all of it with you. You gave up on us.” Her tone may have sounded calm but her words were cold as ice.

“By trying to protect you from everything and everyone, I gave up on us?! Wow ________. That’s just great!” Leeteuk said slightly raising his voice.

“You can’t protect me from everything. You know that I’m in the same industry as you are. I knew what I was going to go through when I said yes to being your girlfriend. But you…you let them win. You know that’s the truth.” _______ answered…her eyes b with tears but she wiped them right away. She didn’t want to be weak anymore and she needed to vent her kept emotions out.

“You know what, fine! You want the truth? Let’s say I did leave you for selfish reasons BUT YOU! You gave up on me…on us as well. You never ran after me. You just stayed there in your little place and didn’t say anything. Maybe you just didn’t care anymore. Since people stopped harassing you mabye you realized that it was the best thing that happened.” Leeteuk answered back

“Well, if that’s the truth, if I never cared, then how come everytime I see Donghae oppa or Eunhyuk oppa or Heechul oppa, whoever oppa I see from Super Junior I ask about YOU! I ask about you from every writer or person that I know that works with you! If I never cared, how come I still cry when I think back about us or when I see you smiling on the TV. I ASKED YOU to stay! You said you’d always be there for me. You said we were destined to be together, you said it to the world, you said it to me and I wish you never had because you didn’t mean any of it!” ________ said as she started crying…exhausted by her emotions.

Leeteuk raised his hands up in surrender and disbelief “It was a mistake that I came here. I’m gonna go.” Leeteuk said as he turned around, ready to start walking down the hall.

“Fine. You easily left me the first time, what makes it diffirent now?” ______ told Leeteuk as she tried to compose her self. She looked up at the ceiling trying to hold back and stop her tears. Placing her hand over her chest as her breathing became deep.


Do you guys want Leeteuk to continue walking away? Or to turn around? Trick question? ;)

I know it's a short chapter. O.o Again..the much needed drama scene. *sigh*

Teaser votes - Partial results: Donghae story in the lead with 5 votes :)

But I've actually been motivated recently so I've been writing new chapters for this story "We Fell In Love, a long with the Kyu and Donghae stories :)

~Comment Replies~ ILOVEYOUALL<3
ofhumming: Yeahyuh!! :p
Momostar: Aww...I'm glad I was able to convey the emotion to my readers.
lolisho: I know it is hard O.o
cupidzangel: I know :(
kRiSLYNdjwmkc: hihi Hope you like this update :)
PandaBaby: Don't worry, you'll be able to read both stories in time :) I just focused on their verbal arguments cause I thought it would be more intense.


Tweet Tweet? twitter.com/nisrandom ;)