We need to talk.

We Fell In Love?
*I can't really decide on what song will fit this chapter. I've thought of:
Super Junior - What if
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQMVR25uUXM
or Super Junior's Shining Star:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_U_MxvBsW8

5 days before filming the farewell episode

______ received a lot of messages in her phone…people asking for interviews, friends asking about what happened, comforting messages from other friends, colleagues and staff of We Got Married, even the guys from Super Junior sent her texts already…and of course she got a lot of hate messages, even though she doesn’t know how strangers got a hold of her number.
______ restrained herself from reading the different malicious news that spread in the internet and just focused on what she really needed to check like her emails and social networking sites.
News about Leeteuk and _______ exiting the show was already a hot topic with the press and as well as the netizens.
Rumors about ‘a real love triangle’ and _______ having an ‘affair’ with Donghae started getting bigger and bigger.

_______ was also able to talk about the issue with her agency and her manager, Teddy.
“______, mind telling us what really happened that day?” Teddy asked _____
“It was all a misunderstanding oppa. The pictures just made it look worse.” ______ replied as she looked down on her ring.
“We’ve been declining to answer questions that the media networks have been throwing at us. But we need to release a statement soon.” Teddy informed ______
“Leeteuk oppa told me that we’ll talk about the issue with Donghae oppa first before filming for the last time and releasing any statements. I’ll ask if we can meet up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but until then can we still keep quiet about this oppa?” ______ asked Teddy.
“Okay. If you guys come up with a plan or whatever, tell it to me right after. I know you must be having a tough time now.” Teddy said as he patted ______’s shoulder.
“Yes oppa. Sorry for causing trouble to the company when I know I just started.” ______ answered apologetically.
“No ______. Don’t think about it like that. We’re a family here. Everyone goes through these kinds of things, okay? Don’t feel pressured.” Teddy assured _______.
“One more thing oppa, the PD of We Got Married said that he can give us some air time to address the issue and explain our side for our last episode. Would it be possible to just tell everyone to wait for our comments until that episode airs or at least after we film it? Then they can take our statements from there, like from the raw video of our interview or something.” _______ asked
Teddy replied positively to _______’s suggestion and said “hmmm…yeah that can work. Although people will think it’s a publicity stunt for the show to get higher ratings. Haha. But we can do that.”
“Okay. Thanks oppa” ______ answered with a weak smile, she couldn’t help but feel guilty.
“By the way ______, if you’re meeting up with Leeteuk and Donghae make sure you guys are in a secluded area, okay? Like you guys can meet up here or in their agency or dorm, etc. Or you can talk in private but you can also go out afterwards so that people who will be able to see can spread the news and that you’re all in good terms.” Teddy suggested and _______ just nodded

-Back at Super Junior’s dorm-
“Donghae…are you free tomorrow?” Leeteuk asked as he went inside Donghae’s room.
“Tomorrow? I think I’m scheduled for a magazine interview tomorrow.” Donghae answered
“Well how about the day after tomorrow?” Leeteuk asked again
“Hmmm…Yes I’m free then. Why?” Donghae asked back. They couldn’t deny that there was still some tension going on between them.
“I was thinking that we should meet up with ______ soon. So we can talk about…you know with what happened. And uhm… also so we can think about the statement we will be releasing regarding the issue.” Leeteuk answered as he scratched the back of his neck.
“Oh okay hyung. Have you thought about what we should say?” Donghae asked, he already had a plan but wanted to hear if Leeteuk or ______ would have a better idea.
“I don’t know yet. Should we just say the truth? I mean it was my fault after all, you guys just went out and I just had to mess up things.” Leeteuk said before saying “Sorry.”
“Hyung it’s okay, I understand you.” Donghae said as he stood up to hug Leeteuk.
“I have a better idea though.” Donghae blurted
“What?” Leeteuk asked. How else can they explain the photos without revealing the truth?
“I’ll tell you and ______ both when we meet up with her. By the way have you talked to her yet?” Donghae asked
“Yeah we talked during the meeting. How about you guys?” Leeteuk answered
“Yeah we just exchanged messages through text. But what I mean is did you like talk ‘talk’ to her. Like did you tell her already?” Donghae asked again.
Leeteuk showed a confused look.
“About your feelings!! Have you confessed?!” Dongahe said losing his patience a bit. ‘geez how docile can this person get’ Donghae thought to himself
“Oh about that. Uhm…yeah I haven’t actually gotten the perfect timing yet, since you know all of this happened.” Leeteuk said as he looked down at his ring.
“Well when are you planning to? Or are you even planning to, hyung?” Donghae asked. He was giving way to his hyung as he knew that ______ also has feelings for Leeteuk. Who was he to get in the way and ignore their chemistry…
“I am…I think. I’ll tell you right before we film for our farewell episode.” Leeteuk said before continuing to ask “How about you? Are you planning to confess to _______ as well?”
“Only if you continue postponing yours.” Donghae teased Leeteuk. Maybe Leeteuk needs some competition so that he’ll stop beating around the bush and just go for it.

^_______________^
mianhe Such a short chapter...well for me anyways.hihi I'M SORRY!! I'll try to start/finish the next chapter later tonight and post it right away.
By the way, can you guys take a guess on what Donghae's plan is? ;)

~COMMENT REPLIES~
THANK YOU. Your comments are love <3

677kimseorae : okay thanks :)

XxRima: Thank you very much!! :) I know right! The song is so beautiful with its sad lyrics.

TickleMeTofu: Thank you! :) I appreciate your comment.

csaephanh : Thanks! Hmm...yes I might write the Kyuhyun fic after this, or when I'm halfway through with this one :) Although I've already written an outline for the Kyu fic.

Henna : I KNOW! Who do you want to end up with? ;) hihi Thank you! I'm just 19...am I your unnie? (wow when I wrote that I sang the NU ABO line in my head haha 'na eoddukhae unnie') :)

Xxspecial0410xX : Yes he should!! haha Thank you!! Leeteuk's character here and in my other story "New Concept' is kinda similar, don't you think? the timid/shy part. haha

ofhumming: aww...Thank you very much!!

ChocoMuzik13: hmmm...you'll just have to wait and see ;) hihi Thank you very much!! I hope my other readers feel the same that way you do :)

todobobo123: Wow. You're good! Can you guess what Donghae's plan will be? ;)