I don't have the confidence to protect you..

We Fell In Love?

Super Junior - It's You / Neorago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG3h1KjhBJA
or Super Junior's Let's Not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EZVH6_u1Gc


Leeteuk has thought about of a lot things over the past few days. He’s been zoning out and always deep in thought…sometimes not being able to sleep and having restless nights.
He suddenly remember his dream – talk with his grandmother.

“Sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest thing. It’s harder to be happy with our loved ones when we know what they’re going through...” Leeteuk’s grandmother advised him.
“What do you mean?” Leeteuk asked
“You’ll understand soon enough...”

He now realized what he had to do.


Leeteuk came back to the hospital on the day that _______ was going to get discharged, he texted Donghae to follow as well. The media already found out about his planned visit and so they were waiting outside the hospital. Leeteuk just passed the reporters swiftly with the help of their bodyguards.

Leeteuk went straight straight to _______’s room. He opened the door to see Minho and _______ with 2 kids talking and laughing on her bed.
“Oh. Unnie’s boyfriend is here already.” The kid who saw Leeteuk first informed everyone.
________ smiled at Leeteuk before saying “Okay, everyone I will just go look for you guys later before I leave.” Hinting for Minho and the kids to leave the room and they did.
“Don’t forget to say goodbye later, okay?” Minho reminded ________ before closing the door.
“Hey oppa, you came early?” _______ told Leeteuk as she got up to kiss him.
“Yeah…have you talked to the others? Do they know you’re leaving the hospital today? ” Leeteuk asked as they went back to sit on her bed.
“Yup. Teddy oppa can’t pick me up later because he’ll be in a conference the whole day. Bekah unnie and Nana came earlier but they didn’t stay too long. I’ve gotten texts from the others as well.” _______ answered as she checked her phone for updates.
“Do you think we can talk outside? It’s a bit stuffy in here.” Leeteuk asked _______.
“Uhm…sure. I guess we can go to the back garden of the hospital.” _______ answered unsure.
________ didn’t have a bandage on her leg anymore and she was able to walk normally already.
They walked towards to the back garden of the hospital. _______ could see Leeteuk was a bit uneasy, but she tried to ignore it.
Leeteuk was texting someone on the phone so he didn’t notice that _______ was observing him.

They reached the garden and there weren’t a lot of people there. They entered the gazebo and sat down.
“What did you want to talk about oppa?” _______ finally asked. She was anxious and so was he.
After taking a deep breath “_______, I think we should break up.” Leeteuk said as he continued to look down.
 “Wh..What? You’re---you’re kidding…right?” _______ asked stuttering. She couldn’t believe what she just heard.
“No. I’m not. I’ve been thinking about this a lot and…and I think it’s for the best.” Leeteuk answered.
That was what Leeteuk had realized…that maybe _______ would be better off with a ‘normal’ person.
“I don’t understand. You’ve been thinking about this? Since when?” ________ asked…she was getting emotional, confused, clueless, upset, depressed…all of the negative emotions.
“Since waking up from the accident ______. I’m sorry but…” _______ cut Leeteuk off.
“God Oppa at least look me in the eye if you’re breaking up with me!!” ______ raised her voice, she was on the verge of tears. She tried holding back her emotions and didn’t want to break down since she wanted to get to the bottom of things.
Leeteuk was surprised that _______ raised her voice at him, although he understood why.
Leeteuk faced ______ .
“If you continue to be with me, there are a lot more things that can happen to you...it’ll only get worse. I’ve already hurt you a lot because of this. I don’t want to risk you that. I can’t let this kinds of things continue happening to you.” Leeteuk started to explain
“Have you forgotten that I’m in the industry as well?” _______ reminded Leeteuk
“It’s different!” Leeteuk answered as he stood up from the bench
“How?! How is that different?!” _______ fired back
“You’ve risked your life already. You have hundreds of people out to get you simply because you’re with me. You don’t understand how I hate this. How they treat me like I’m public property…I can’t belong to anyone _______. Can’t you get that?” Leeteuk said sounding frustrated.
“Don’t tell me how much I can take. We’ve gotten over the , the distance, the scandals…we’ve been through hell and back so don’t you tell me to that my love for you has a limit.” _______ stood up in front of Leeteuk
“It’s not that easy. It’s tiring ______. You’ve suffered enough.” Leeteuk told ________ slightly chocking up.
“You know I’ll fight for you. Without regrets, you know I’d always choose you.” ______ answered…it was like she was pleading for him to change his mind. Tears already streaming down her face. She tried to hold Leeteuk’s hands but he pulled them away.
“Are you really this naïve ______?! I won’t believe you’d pick the chaotic world over a normal relationship. Are you crazy? Do you want to die? Do you want to go through all of these again? Do you want your every move to be followed and criticized?! Do you like suffering? Do you like not seeing your boyfriend whenever you want? Do you like having limited choices on where you can go? What time you can go? Won’t it be easier…more comfortable to just have someone who’s not being scrutinized all the time? I saw how you can act freely here. Don’t you like that? To be with guys like Minho?” Leeteuk said…his eyes b with tears.
“I want to withstand everything with the one I love.”  ________ simply answered
“I’m not confident _______. Sometimes love isn’t enough…it can’t conquer everything.” Leeteuk stated as he closed his eyes letting the tears roll down his cheeks.
“Why now? Why are you telling me all of this now? Now that I’m going out of the hospital. Did you pity me? You couldn’t break up with me when you saw me at my weakest. You made me depend on you more oppa! How do you expect me to take this all in?! You don’t know how much this is breaking my heart.” _______ answered, she was choking up in almost every word.  
“________ I love you, that’s why I’m letting you go. It’s the only thing I can do for you.” Leeteuk told ______, couldn’t look at her. He tried muffling his cry with his hand.
“I wish you didn’t save me.” _______ continued as she sat back on the bench. Her hand was on her chest…she continued to cry, not caring who may see her or how pathetic she looked.
Leeteuk was torn, he couldn’t believe what ______ just said. He turned his back on _______. “Don’t leave…please.” ______ said softly…in between her tears.
"Mianhe…It’s for the best.” Leeteuk finally answered and started walking away.
He wanted to hold ______ and stop her from crying.
It was the hardest thing he had to do…he may have physically left _______, but his heart stayed with her.
“It was the right thing to do.” Leeteuk tried convincing himself as he pulled his beanie lower and wore his shades.
‘He should be here by now’ Leeteuk thought.

^_________________________^

Hi guys I’m finally back. I feel like it’s been such a long time since I last updated. Haha.
I just finished all my requirements for the week and
If you guys follow me on twitter (twitter.com/nisrandom) then you'd know how stressed I was. I just want to say thank you so much for the good luck wishes. I really love you guys. <3 :)
Anyways, I’m not that satisfied with this chapter :| :(


I’m posting teasers for my 2 new stories. Now what I want you guys to do is to pick which one you would like me to do first / next? I’ll be holding a poll here as well as soon as I post the teasers. Tell me what you think about the stories as well. Your opinions really matter so please do vote and comment below. I will update you guys on the votes and partial results. Voting is open until…I end this story? Hihi

~Comment Replies~ THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND PATIENTLY WAITING ~ I LOVE YOU ALL <3

PandaBaby: I find it cute too! Thank you very much :)
specialXangelX0410: Thank you!! I just finished O.o felt like dying.
ofhumming: aww...thank you :) Hope you like the latest chapter
cupidzangel: That's true.. I agree!