The Beach - Overnight Trip

We Fell In Love?

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:
Super Junior – Why I Like You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUIBXZMVUcA

“You don’t have any schedules for tomorrow, right?” Leeteuk asked _______
“Nope. I’m clear for the day.” _______ answered with a smile.
“We don’t have any activity for tomorrow too. So is it okay if we go home late tonight or early tomorrow morning?” Leeteuk asked ______ again and she just nodded.
“So now that we’re here, what are we going to do?” _______ asked Leeteuk
“Let’s swim first!” Leeteuk said excitedly as he pulled _______’s hand closer to the shore. ______ was reluctant, she was trying to resist Leeteuk’s strength.
“WAIT WAIT WAIT!!” _______ shouted making Leeteuk stop.
“Why? What’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked confused.
“Well you didn’t tell me that we were going to the beach so I didn’t bring anything.” _______ said looking down. She was wearing a dress…kinda coincidental because she was wearing a summer (beach) dress. Although Leeteuk advised ______ to bring some extra clothes for their trip...bringing a swimsuit didn’t cross her mind.
Leeteuk smirked and opened the door of his car, he brought out a shopping bag and gave it to _______.
“Surprise!” Leeteuk said.
“What’s this?” ______ asked as she opened the shopping bag to take a peek.
______ had a confused look on her face and then pulled out what was inside to take a better look. It was a blue and white striped tankini. There was also a sarong inside so _______ could cover up when they’re out of the water.
“You bought me a swimsuit?” ______ asked as she faced Leeteuk.
“Yup. Do you like it? I had to ask help from our stylist noona and she suggested that. Good thing she saw you already so we were able to pick the right one…I think?” Leeteuk said
“Wow. It’s really pretty oppa. Thank you, but you didn’t have to buy me one. If you just told me we were going to the beach I could have brought one of my own. You keep spending for me.” _______ said
“Where’s the surprise in that? Again…can’t you just be happy and thank your lovely boyfriend? I really don’t mind doing anything for you as long as you’re happy.” Leeteuk told _______.
“I know. Thank you.” ______ said as she tiptoed and kissed Leeteuk.

_______ and Leeteuk walked to one of the hotels in the area so that they could check in and change.
It was around 9 am when they went back to the shore and lay down on a mat that Leeteuk prepared.

After a while Leeteuk took his shirt off.
“Wow.” ______ said as she looked at Leeteuk, nodding as if she was approving his physique.
“Hmmm…my girlfriend’s a ert? I really picked the perfect girl.” Leeteuk said making ______ scoff.
“How about you? When are you taking your dress off? I wanna see how it fits you.” Leeteuk said with aegyo.
______ laughed before saying “Who’s the now?” as she tied her hair into a loose bun.
______ took her dress off when Leeteuk turned his back on her to get the sun screen from his bag.
Leeteuk was stunned when he saw ______ was just wearing the tankini, _____ laughed a bit before she turned her back on him.
Leeteuk put a coin sized amount of sunscreen on his hands and started to rub it on ______’s shoulders down to her arms. He couldn’t stop himself and planted a kiss on ______’s neck. ______ looked back at Leeteuk. She signaled him to turn around and she returned the favor of putting sunscreen on him.

“Come on let’s call the guys so I can make them jealous.” Leeteuk snickered as he got his phone out.
“Let’s see…let’s see…who can we call? Who’s with the majority of the guys?” Leeteuk was looking at his contact list.
Leeteuk moved closer to _______ and held the phone in front of them.
“Who are we calling?” ______ asked but before Leeteuk could answer her question they heard a “Hello” on the other line.
“Eunhyuk-ah!!” Leeteuk replied cheerfully.
“Hyung. ______?” Eunhyuk asked
“Hi oppa” ______ said as she waved
“Are you home? Go to the other members so we can all talk.” Leeteuk told Eunhyuk
“Oh…hold on. Wait, where are you?” Eunhyuk asked as he was walking to the other room.
“BEACH!” Leeteuk said excitedly.
“WHAT?! Whaaaa, I wanted to go to the beach too.” Eunhyuk replied
“What? What beach?” Suddenly another voice could be heard as Eunhyuk looked away from the phone.
“Leeteuk hyung is at the beach with ________” Eunhyuk said as if he was complaining. He then sat down in a bed and Donghae, Yesung and Siwon’s head could be seen in the screen.
“Hyung, you’re in the beach?!” Siwon asked and Leeteuk just nodded.
“Hi oppa.” ______ greeted them.
“_______-ah! We’re so bored here. Why didn’t you take us with you?” Donghae asked with a pout
“Sorry, I didn’t know too. Oppa just surprised me” _______ reasoned out.
“Yeah and why would I bring you guys to our get away trip?” Leeteuk replied.
“Aish, they’re on the beach PLUS THEY’RE ON A DATE. Great you two, just rub it in.”
“Find a friend for my turtle!” Yesung suddenly said making everyone laugh.
“Where are the others?” Leeteuk asked
“Heechul hyung’s out. I’m just too lazy to call the others.” Eunhyuk said
“Ahh…okay okay we’ll go play now. Don’t wait up for me, okay? Anyong~” Leeteuk said, _______ waved goodbye although the guys still wanted to talk to them.

Leeteuk then got on one knee and carried ______ off the mat, running towards the water.
“Ya! Oppa!! Don’t you dare drop me.” ______ screamed.
“I won’t in the sand…how about in the water?” Leeteuk joked
“Ya! DON’T!” ______ said as she hit Leeteuk in the chest
The water was up to Leeteuk’s waist when he put ______ down gently in the water.
Leeteuk smirked at ______ while she just glared at him.
Leeteuk then put his arms around ______’s waist pulling her closer to him.
Knowing what Leeteuk was up to, ______ put her arms around his neck and initiated the kiss.
The sun shined on them brightly as their kiss started to heat up when they started to French kiss.
Leeteuk was rubbing his hands on _______’s back while _______ ran her hands over Leeteuk’s hair, slightly massaging his scalp.
“Ya! We might not see you that clearly but we have kids here!” An old lady shouted, startling the couple. They were both embarrassed so they just bowed to the old lady in the shore as a form of apology.
The couple started to swim and play around in the ocean.

Leeteuk got ______’s hand and they started walking to a boulder near by, where they can be out of sight.
Leeteuk pinned ______ against the big rock, making the girl giggle.
“An old lady just scolded us for PDA (public display of affection). I don’t think I want to be told off again for being a bad influence to kids. That was one of the most embarrassing moments for me, you know?” _______ told Leeteuk
“Well…we’re…hidden…here.” Leeteuk said as he planted small kisses in ______’s neck making his way up to ______’s lips.
They continued their interrupted steamy make out session behind the boulder.
Leeteuk’s hands were all over _______’s body, while ______ ran her hands around his hair and sometimes feeling his back muscles.

After a while _____ broke off the kiss and asked Leeteuk if he was hungry, after all it was lunch time already.
“For you…yeah” Leeteuk answered with a grin, he was going to kiss ______ again when she placed her palm against her lips making her boyfriend pout.
“Come on, let’s go. I don’t want to have a severe sunburn.” ______ said getting Leeteuk’s hand as they started walking back to the shore…back to their mat first to fix their stuff.

They started to dry themselves with the towels provided by the hotel. Leeteuk then put his shirt back on and _____ wrapped the sarong around her body.