Overnight Trip Cut Short

We Fell In Love?

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:
Super Junior – Happy Together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RhpmpeIw1o

They checked out the restaurants around and opted to eat at a Japanese restaurant.
They finished at around 2 pm and decided to go back to the hotel to get some shut eye before heading out to the beach again.

_______ was awakened by Leeteuk’s phone, his alarm rang at 5pm. _______ laughed because Leeteuk was beside here…deep in sleep and was oblivious to his own alarm clock.
_______ traced Leeteuk’s jaw line softly before getting off the bed.
_______ decided to wash up quickly and fix her self before waking Leeteuk up so he could extend his sleep for a couple of minutes.
________ woke Leeteuk up after 15 minutes so they could catch the sunset.
_______ wanted Leeteuk to rest more but he told her earlier to wake him up at all cost so they could watch the sunset together.
Leeteuk quickly fixed himself before going out of the hotel with ______.

They walked over to one of the empty life guard tower’s and sat by the steps there.
The two cuddled with each other, watching as the sun was starting to set.
“You know, I’m really happy whenever I’m with you.” Leeteuk told _______.
“I feel the same way oppa. I’m really happy and in love with you.” ______ replied before kissing Leeteuk.
They broke off the kiss and ______ said “I should really REALLY plan a surprise event for you. LIKE THE BEST ONE! I feel guilty since you keep planning these things, even when we were still filming.”
“Well boyfriends are supposed to sweep their girlfriends off of their feet. You know I don’t do these things to get something in return, right? Besides it’s the only thing I can do to make up for the times that I can’t be with you since I’m busy most of the time.” Leeteuk said as he planted a kiss on the tip of ______’s nose “But I’ll wait for your surprise.” He continued with a chuckle.

The sunset was almost done when Leeteuk got up and started walking closer to the shore leaving ______ confused.
“Where are you going?” _______ shouted over. Leeteuk turned around to face ______ and motioned her to come to him.
_______ walked closer as she was in front of Leeteuk she could hear music faintly coming from somewhere.
“I think you’re phone is ringing.” _______ told Leeteuk.
Their song “Happy Together” was playing from his phone
He shook his head from left to right and got _______’s hands.
Leeteuk placed _______’s left hand over his shoulder, while he placed his on her waist and their other hands intertwined with each other near his heart.
“What are you doing?” ______ whispered as she saw people looking at them.
“Dancing with you.” Leeteuk replied as he started swaying with ______.
“You are starting to be unbelievably corny…but I love you for that.” _______ told Leeteuk.
“I think I started to be like that after I met you.” Leeteuk replied making both of them laugh.

Later that night they went back to the hotel. Leeteuk and _______ were informed that the hotel holds a firework show every Friday – Sunday night so they went back to their room to refresh and waited in the balcony for the show to start.
The firework display started at 8pm and was accompanied by a small orchestra down in the beach.
“Perfect.” _____ said softly.
“hmmm…What is? The firework?” Leeteuk asked as he hugged ______ from the back.
“Yup…the fireworks, the music, the scenery, here, us…you. Sometimes I feel like it’s too good to be true.” ______ answered as she turned around to face Leeteuk.
“Thank you.” ______ continued before kissing Leeteuk.
Leeteuk kissed ______ back and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around Leeteuk’s waist and he walked towards the bed. Leeteuk gently lay ______ down on the bed, intensifying the kiss.

*Bounce to you, Bounce to you nae gaseumeun neol…*
Bonamana started to play as Leeteuk’s phone rang.

Leeteuk sighed as he pulled back from ______ and dropped himself next to her in the bed.
“Maybe it’s important.” ______ said as she chuckled
Leeteuk got his phone out and answered it right away.

“Hello?” Leeteuk said, sounding a bit annoyed.
“You and ______ have to leave wherever you are NOW.” It was Heechul on the other end
“Why??” Leeteuk asked confusedly
“There were a couple of fans who sent messages here in the radio station. Asking if you were the one that they spotted in Incheon beach. Then I asked our members and they confirmed that you’re there. I already checked some forums and our fans club message boards, fans are on their way and some maybe are already there to stalk you both. I won’t be surprised if reporters are on their way their now.” Heechul explained
“WHAT?!” Leeteuk quickly got up and looked at _______. _______ was starting to worry already.
“I’m suggesting that you guys come home now. We don’t want you to have a chaotic time there and it might lead to another scandal.” Heechul said
“Okay okay we’ll rush out now. Thanks.” Leeteuk ended the call and explained to _______ quickly while he was packing their stuff.

Leeteuk wore his shades and a hoodie as he hastily paid at the concierge as their trip was cut short. Leeteuk also asked for assistance from the security personnel to guide them to the back exit and to his car.

"Oh crap.."


^____________________________^

Hi everyone, this is Nadine. I'm still trying to explore Asianfanfics since I just imported my story from Winglin over the weekend, I think?

I just want to say thank you those who have subscribed to this story :)

Thank you to those who commented: Comments are love <3

lolisho: Thank you ;) Hope you'll like the new chapters
PandaBaby: Thank you very much :)

(If you're a reader from Winglin, would you mind commenting here as well so I'd know? Thanks;))

If you have twitter accounts do follow me at: twitter.com/Nisrandom ;) Thanks