A confrontation and realizations

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood please play:
Taeyang's - Na man bara bwa / Only Look at me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfdrbCH54ls

“LEE DONGHAE!” They heard someone shout.

Donghae and _____ saw Leeteuk walking up to them, wearing a hoodie and shades on.
“Hyung…” Donghae said as he stood up.
“Ya what do you think are you doing?!” Leeteuk said raising voice
_______ was shocked; she stood up but didn’t say a word.
“We were just hanging out. What are you doing here? How did you know? How did you know we were here?” Donghae was puzzled with Leeteuk’s apperance.
“A fan was able to take your photos and posted it online.” Leeteuk said and glared at _______.
“If you were going on a date ______ you should have been more careful.” Leeteuk continued.
“We weren’t on a date.” ______ answered nervously.
“Why not? You guys are close and you seem to be so comfortable with each other.” Leeteuk answered.
“Why are you acting like this?” ______ asked
“I’m just stating the obvious. We are after all just a fake couple, right? Unless you’ve fallen for me already” Leeteuk smirked.
“Hyung stop it.” Donghae said as he tried to calm Leeteuk down.
“What Donghae?! I mean even when we were filming you couldn’t seem to take your eyes off _______.” Leeteuk answered.
“Enough hyung!” Donghae said raising his voice.
“Why do you hate me so much?”! ______ asked
“I told you…you’re not my type. I like my girls flawless…who takes care of their face, skin and body. It’s a good thing the show’s pay is high and that I can act well” Leeteuk said obviously referring to ______’s scar
“HYUNG ENOUGH!” Donghae shouted.
_______ couldn’t hold it in and slapped Leeteuk in the face and walked away.
“I swear if you knew her story you wouldn’t have done that. Couldn’t you just let your pride down and be true to yourself.” Donghae said as he shoved Leeteuk and followed ______.

Leeteuk was surprised with himself. He didn’t know why those words came out of his mouth…they were lies. He went too far…his pride got the best of him.
Leeteuk froze there and just watched Donghae and ______ walk away.

Leeteuk walked around to ease his feelings before going back to his car to drive back.

Donghae went back to their dorm 30 minutes after Leeteuk arrived and went straight to Leeteuk’s room.
“What’s your problem?!” Donghae said as he grabbed Leeteuk by the shirt
“What do you think are you doing!?” Leeteuk fired back
“I asked you first. What’s your problem?!” Donghae said he loosened his grip on Leeteuk’s shirt.
Leeteuk backed away and said “I don’t know.”
“Why are you covering up your feelings?” Donghae asked as he finally calmed down
“I don’t have any feelings for ______!” Leeteuk snapped
“LIES! You wouldn’t have acted like that if you didn’t feel anything. You could have just let it go…you wouldn’t have gone there.” Donghae said
“Don’t you see I just made you realize something you tried to deny?” Donghae continued
Leeteuk remained silent. Donghae then told Leeteuk about ______ and her scar.
Leeteuk was furious at himself after hearing _______’s story. He didn’t know how he turned out to be that person.
“I’m backing off for now. But if you don’t confront your feelings and do something soon. Don’t expect me to give you another chance with _____” Donghae said as he went closer to the door. “By the way she was still wearing the ring you bought for her…if that helps.” Donghae said before he finally walked out Leeteuk’s room.
Leeteuk was left inside his room and looked at his hands... he’s been wearing ‘their’ ring as well. He started to think back and ask himself “Have I fallen in love with ______?? It was just for show…wasn’t it? It can’t be real”

Donghae went inside his room and let out a sigh as soon as he closed the door.
He couldn’t deny the fact that ______ has feelings for Leeteuk and vice versa.
He knew talking to Leeteuk earlier was the right thing to do, it’s just up to Leeteuk if he’ll man up to his feeling. Donghae’s not gonna sit around and wait though…if Leeteuk will continue to lie to himself after, then Donghae will confess his feelings to ______.