A Change Of Heart

We Fell In Love?
To fit the mood please play:
Gummy - As A Man / Cause you're a man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28is4s42Z0&feature=related

_______ and Leeteuk met up a week after for their 9th shooting.
Again they ‘acted’ like the couple the audience was already familiarized with.
In between breaks Leeteuk would see ______ busy with her phone.
“pfft. What’s there to smile about if you’re only playing with your phone.” Leeteuk thought to himself.
The camera started rolling and Leeteuk’s arrogant look transformed into a love-sick puppy.
“______-ah I heard you met up with my little brothers. How were they?” Leeteuk asked.
“It was really fun oppa! I think it was one of the best days since we started filming.” ______ teased Leeteuk.
“Oh really. I’m sure you missed oppa there.” Leeteuk replied staring ______ down.
“Huh? Oh yeah I missed you.” _______ answered sarcastically.
Leeteuk started to get annoyed “Leeteuk-ah hold it together.” He thought to himself.
“Heechul told me Siwon gave you a bible. He always gives bibles as gifts.” Leeteuk said trying to lift the mood up.
“Yes! It was really nice of Siwon oppa.” ______ said
“OPPA?!” Leeteuk was caught off guard and so he said that quite loudly.
“Yeah. Donghae oppa says “Hi” by the way” ______ said as she was looking at her phone with a smile.
“Donghae says Hi? how?” Leeteuk asked curiously finally moving closer to ______ to see what she was doing.
“Oh we’ve been texting. We exchanged numbers last time.” ______ said as she showed Leeteuk her phone.
“hihihi It’s fun teasing this devil.” _____ thought to herself.
Leeteuk took a moment to look at ______’s phone, in a flash he grabbed _____’s phone and ran to their bedroom leaving ______ and the crew flustered.
“OPPA!” ______ screamed and ran after Leeteuk but he was too fast.
Leeteuk let out an evil laugh as he locked the door. He sat by the bed and read Donghae’s messages to ______.
“Donghae…what are you up to?” “Why do I feel jealous?” Leeteuk murmured as he was browsing _____’s messages. Leeteuk forgot that there were cameras installed in the couple’s bedroom and his actions and words were filmed.
_______ kept knocking on the door while pleading for Leeteuk to giver her phone back.
Leeteuk finally went out the room after 3 minutes.
“Here my number’s in your phone already. It’s no.1 on your speed dial” Leeteuk said coolly as he gave ______’s phone back
“Will I even need your number?” _______ scoffed as if he’d ever talk to her in private.

“______-ah did you watch the broadcast last night?” Leeteuk asked as he made his way back to their living room.
“Yeah and I was right. You did cheat when you were cooking.” ______said as she did a stuck her tongue out.
They talked and laughed about other things they could recall from the previous episodes.
“PD-nim when will you air the episode where in I visited Super Junior’s dorm?” _______ suddenly asked the producer while the cameras were rolling
The producer was caught off guard since ______ talked to him suddenly so the cameras focused on him. “N-n-next week” The producer answered with a stutter while hiding his face under his cap.
The crew laughed and went back to _____ and Leeteuk.
“Why?” Leeteuk asked ______ curiously
“Well I have an idea. Maybe we could watch that episode all together here or in your dorm for the next filming. Since you weren’t there the last time…as well as Eunhyuk-shi and Shindong-shi. I can get to know them better. Wouldn’t that be a good idea PD-nim?” ______ asked as she faced the producer once again with puppy eyes
The producer looked at his staff who seem to agree with ______’s idea and nodded as a sign of approval as well.
“YEAH!” ______ said as she flashed a big smile.
“Don’t I get a say on this?” Leeteuk asked
“What? They are your group members so you should be happy. Maybe they should come here since I already went to your dorm last time.” _____ said as she started to plan for next week’s shoot.
“You do know that you’ll be the one cooking and entertaining them, right? They are unruly when outside the house. It’s like we’ll be taking care of children, our place will become a daycare.” Leeteuk said trying to dissuade ______.
“It’s okay. I’d love to do that for you and for my brothers-in-law.” _____ answered with aegyo.
“Aigoo. You don’t even know if they’re free or not next week.” Leeteuk said as he pinched ______’s cheeks to slightly show her his displeasure.
Leeteuk then got his phone out and pulled _______ closer to her.
“Oppa. What are you doing?” ______ asked, surprised by Leeteuk’s actions,
“Don’t be so shocked. I’m just making a video call to Heechul so you have to move closer so he can see you.” Leeteuk said with a smirk as he put his right arm around her.
“Ya! Who are you to call me at this hour?!” a loud voice could be heard from the phone.
The couple laughed before answering Heechul.
“Heechul-ah. Did I wake you up?” Leeteuk asked as he faced the phone in front of them. Heechul could be seen squinting.
“Hi Brother-in-law” ______ greeted
“Oh you guys are together? Are you filming now?” Heechul asked
“Yes.” ______ answered
“Oh. Everyone this is your Cinderella Heechul.” Heechul introduced himself as if it was his own show…although he was just on a video call.
“I just called to ask if you have a schedule on Wednesday next week.” Leeteuk asked
“Wednesday…Wednesday? Oh I’m busy on that day. I’ll be recording something for my radio show. Why?” Heechul asked.
“Oh. _______ wanted to invite you and the rest to come over here.” Leeteuk answered
“awww…really? Hold on I’ll go out of my room so you can ask the others. Let’s surprise them in their rooms” Heechul said with an evil laugh as he can be seen walking, using his phone to navigate.
Heechul then opened a door and surprised Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk who were inside the room.
“Hyung, what are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked as he saw Heechul’s phone in front of him.
“Here…the couple called to ask something.” Heechul said as he gave his phone to Eunhuyk.
Eunhyuk put the phone to his ear and said “Hello?”
“Ya Eunhyuk-ah! I don’t want to see your ears.” Leeteuk shouted over the phone. Eunhyuk was confused and then realized that it was a video call.
“Everyone huddle up.” Eunhyuk said waving to the phone.
“Brothers-in-law” _______ excitedly said while waving her hand.
“______-ah!!” Donghae said
“Sister-in-law!!” Ryeowook screamed while trying to get his face captured.
“oppas!! Hello” ______ answered.
“Why did you call?” Kyuhyun asked
“We’re inviting you to come here next week…Wednesday. Are you guys free?” Leeteuk asked
“YES!” they said in unison
“Waah…That’s good. I can finally meet you Eunhyuk-shi and hang out with the rest again” ______ said with a smile.
“So everyone’s coming right? Where are Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon and Shindong?” Leeteuk asked.
“They went out but I’m sure they’re free. You can confirm with them later.” Eunhyuk answered
“Oh okay. I’m hanging up now. I’ll just see you guys when I come home.” Leeteuk said
“______-ah bye bye” Donghae said waving at the back
“Bye oppa’s” ______ barely finished her sentenced when Leeteuk pressed the red button to end the call.
“There…happy now?” Leeteuk asked ______.
“Yes!” ______ said as she got up to go to the kitchen.
The filming ender 2 hours after and ______ went home right away after her solo interview.

Leeteuk didn’t see ______ after his interview, the crew told him that she already left.
He didn’t know why he was looking for her.
Leeteuk enjoyed bickering with ______ every time she’d say good bye to him…it was like a habit to him already. Leeteuk felt incomplete when he realized that _____ left without even saying a word to him.

______ was about to sleep when she checked her cell phone and saw a message from Leeteuk.
______’s eye widened when she read his name “LEETEUK?!”. Leeteuk wrote his name as : Leeteuk ~your hubby~
“hmm someone’s childish.” ______ thought as she smiled at the way Leeteuk wrote his name.

From: Leeteuk ~your hubby~
Ya. You didn’t say goodbye.

* ‘Wow as if you’re nice when I say goodbye’ ______ replied*

From: Leeteuk ~your hubby~
Sorry I’m nicer now. Anyong~

“What the?! Did he hit his head or something?” ______ thought

*‘Okay. Good night’ _____ coolly replied

______ smiled as she read Leeteuk’s message again before closing her eyes.

~--------~
COMMENT REPLIES :)

Red♥'s : Thank you for the lovely comment, much appreciated. :) I was once a silent reader too hihi
Xxspecial0410xX: Hey It's nice to hear from you again!! Thank you :D
SuJuGirll911: Thank you...hope you'll love it til the end ;)

Thank you for reading and taking your time to comment. I really appreciate it <3
Comment and suggestions are love :)