Farewell Episode part 3

We Fell In Love?
To Fit the mood of this chapter please play:
Super Junior - Your Eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyq0gJPUwp0

Boxes filled the living room as ______ and Leeteuk were able to pack most of their stuff…or at least the important ones that they’ll be able to move and bring back home.

“______-ah do you want to go out and get some fresh air first? We’ve packed a lot of our stuff already.” Leeteuk told _______ while going to the fridge.
“Okay. We never got to hang out in the park across. For the first and last time…should we go there?” _______ asked.
Leeteuk came back and tossed _______ a bottle of water…she fortunately caught it.
“Okay let’s go.” Leeteuk said.

It was already night time when ______ and Leeteuk walked across the street, with the cameramen still following them.
Leeteuk led ______ to a bench next to a lamppost and both of them sat down. It was getting chilly so Leeteuk took off his jacket and put it over ______.
_______ rejected it at first but Leeteuk insisted so she wore the jacket eventually.

Both remained quiet, looking at their surroundings. _____ started crying, she tried her best to keep it to herself and remain quiet.
Leeteuk noticed ______ looking up, she was fixing her hair and then he heard her sigh but she was smiling.
“Why are you crying?” Leeteuk asked with concern.
______ laughed nervously as she was caught by Leeteuk. “Nothing. It’s just that…everything happened so fast you know. We just celebrated our 100th day and to think today is our last day.” ______ was fanning herself trying to hold back the tears.
Leeteuk hugged _______, his hand guided ______’s head to rest on his shoulder.
“Oppa is sorry that he wasn’t able to fulfill the promises he gave you. I said that we may encounter problems like the thorns in the stem of a rose but I promised that we’d still end up being happy as our relationship bloom, but we’re now ending in tears. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to protect you.” Leeteuk said tearing up. ______ couldn’t stop her tears, wetting Leeteuk’s shirt in the process.
“Who said I wasn’t happy?” ______ said, both of them stopped hugging to wipe their tears…laughing at each other because they were crying.
“We knew this wasn’t going to last forever. I’m just happy that I was able to experience this with you oppa.” _______ said as she calmed down already.
“Me too.” Leeteuk told ______ as he stood up and offered his hand to _______ to help her stand from the bench “Come on. Let’s take a walk.”

With the help of Leeteuk’s hand, ______ stood up and the couple started walking hand in hand.

After walking around the couple finally stopped at a gazebo that was in the center of the park, lights illuminated the place.

“_______-ah check inside your bag, you’ll be able to see an envelope inside” Leeteuk told ______
“Inside my bag? Envelope? Mission card?” ______ asked as she opened her bag and saw a light pink envelope inside.
“Inside that is a letter that I wrote for you.” Leeteuk said, he started to blush
“Oh really? Wow. Can I read it now?” _____ asked as she opened the envelope, but Leeteuk put his hands over it right away.
“No not now. Like the book you gave me, I also want you to read at home. Okay?” Leeteuk instructed _______
_______ chuckled “ hmmm…If I let you read the whole journal now, will you let me read this now?” ______ asked Leeteuk and he shook his head.
“okay okay.” _______ said and just placed the envelope back in her bag.
“You have to read it soon okay? Then call me tomorrow after you read it.” Leeteuk told _____
“Then I should just read it now. It’ll save me the time and cost to call you.” ______ teased.
“AISH!” slightly shouted and glared at _______.
“Araso. I was just teasing you.”

“So should we end this coolly?” Leeteuk asked ______, he smiled and his dimple showed.
“Yes. Although it’ll be weird since I’ll still see you after this for the interview. Hehe But I want to say something first.” ______ said with a smile.
“I know we didn’t start on a good note, we bickered and what not but I just want to say thank you again for everything…” ______ started choking on her words, so she started fanning herself and laughed a bit. “aahh..oteoke I said I’ll do this coolly. Haha. PD-nim edit my tears out. Hihi Uhm…anyway I just want to say that I wish you happiness. I wish you find the girl for you and all the success for you and your team. I hope you guys get enough rest with all your hectic schedule.” _____ finished and wiped her tears away. She then gave Leeteuk his jacket back.
They hugged each other again and Leeteuk then said “I’m sorry ______-ah. Please be happy. The members and I will be here to support you. Don’t forget us when you’re successful already, okay?”
______ nodded and said “Don’t be a stranger, okay?”

The camera’s stopped rolling when the director said “CUT!”

Leeteuk and ______ bowed to the staff, hugging some of them who they were already close to.
“Unnie! I’ll miss you.” _______ told one of the writers as they hugged each other.
“Me too. You still have to do your interview; the studio booth is set up there already so you guys go a head. Leeteuk will go first, then you and then after that Donghae and Leeteuk will join you again so you guys can give out your statements.” The writer informed ______.

Donghae already arrived at the set, he saw _______ with the staff so he went to approach her while Leeteuk was already being interviewed inside the studio.

^____________^
ofhumming: Don't worry it's not going to end yet. :)

fung_007: me too :| I really wanted to put a lot of emotion into the letter with out it being toooo dramatic.
yup..the contents of the letter will be revealed soon on chapter 22 maybe :) aww...thank you

677kimseorae : Thank you. Added you already ;)

todobobo123: aww...thank you! OMG For real?! haha I don't know you real name so I didn't know if you were the one I chose. lol I actually submitted the first time with reviewer being Random, since I didn't know anyone but it didn't want to submit so I 'manually" chose randomly. haha

SM Town Love: Yup. Wish I was going to the concert :)

xXspecial0410Xx: Yay! followed back. Thanks