Take Care Of My Girlfriend

We Fell In Love?

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

Beast / B2ST - Take Care Of My Girlfriend (Say No)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8CL4SsnJIE

 

When Donghae saw Leeteuk go inside his room, he went towards the different members room to call them out and to meet in the living room.

Donghae asked the guys something regarding ______ and Leeteuk. He suggested, asked their opinion and permission about something. After their meeting, all of guys agreed and supported Donghae.

“Okay. Thanks Hyungs” Donghae told the guys as he went out to the balcony.

 

Donghae got his phone out and called someone.

“Hello, _______? Do you have time this week or the next? Will you go out with me?” Donghae asked over the phone.

“Ehh?” Was all _______ could say as she was confused with Dongahe’s sudden call and questions.

“I mean I haven’t seen you for like forever and I’m not that busy either. So I was hoping we can hang out and talk.”

_______ asked herself if Donghae already knew…his timing was a bit coincidental. But even if Donghae knew it would still be okay since he is one of her closest friends in Super Junior.

“Hold on, let me check my planner.” _______ opened her organizer and checked her plans for the week. “Hmmm…let’s see. I’ll be free this Friday. Would that day be okay?” ________ asked

“Yeah that sounds perfect. I’ll text you the place and time soon, okay?” Donghae replied in delight

“Okay. I’ll just wait for your text. Is there anything else?” ______ asked

“Nope, that’s all. It’s getting kinda late so you should go to bed now. Good night ________.”

“Likewise, good night oppa. Bye.” _______ said before putting the phone down.

Donghae smirked as he knew that the first step was done.

 

-The next day; Thursday-

Everything was starting to go back to normal. Leeteuk and Donghae now gave a good vibe to everyone when they were together.

 

That night Leeteuk and Eunhyuk went out to do their show, SUKIRA.

Leeteuk could see that Eunhyuk was always spacing out and fidgety.

When he’d call out to Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk’s first words to him will be “I don’t know anything.” As if he was caught doing something. Eunhyuk was digging his own grave since he looked kinda guilty about something the whole night…it was very obvious.

 

-On the ride home-

“Ya Eunhyuk, what’s wrong with you? You haven’t been acting yourself all day.” Leeteuk finally told Eunhyuk what he observed.

“What? I’m okay.” Eunhyuk answered

“Are you kidding me? Come on, tell me what’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked as a concerned hyung to his dongsaeng.

Eunhyuk let out a deep sigh before answering. “Hyung, I I kind of heard Donghae on the phone…talking.” Eunhyuk started out cautiously.

“Of course, that’s one thing you do when you have a phone” Leeteuk told Eunhyuk as he gave him a weird look.

“Well…the thing is. Uhm…Donghae…he was talking to _______.” Eunhyuk spoke slowly…studying Leeteuk’s expressions

“Okay?” Leeteuk wasn’t that surprised because he knows _______ is close with Donghae and they usually talk to each other. So what was the big deal?

“Well…how do I put this? I overheard him asking ______ out. I don’t know if it’s just a normal hang-out or like go out as in like out on a date. I know you and _______ decided to be just friends already, but well, you know why I’m having a hard time telling you this. I didn’t even know if I was going to tell you.” Eunhyuk finished. He took out his phone and started to text someone so that he won’t have to look at Leeteuk.

“Oh that’s okay. Thanks Eunhyuk.” Leeteuk calmly replied…too calm.

 

Deep inside Leeteuk realized that maybe Donghae finally made a move on ________. Both of them knew that Donghae had some feelings for ______ but gave way to Leeteuk.

A ring from Leeteuk’s phone interrupted his thoughts. Speaking of…it was Donghae calling.

“Hyung. I won’t be coming home tonight, my brother’s in town and I’ll be sleeping over at his place, okay? I know we don’t have any schedules for tomorrow, right?” Donghae informed Leeteuk over the phone.

“Yeah that’s okay. Give my regards to your brother.” Leeteuk said

“Yeah I will. Oh by the way, there’s something I want to talk to you about. It’s kind of an important and sensitive topic so I can’t say it over the phone. Can we meet up tomorrow?” Donghae asked

“Uhm…Yeah sure. Let’s talk in the dorm when you get back.” Leeteuk told Donghae

“No, the others will be there so we won’t be able to talk in private. Plus I’ll still go somewhere with my brother. Let’s just meet up at Yesung hyung’s parents’ restaurant at around 6pm?”

“Ahh…okay. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Leeteuk said as Donghae said his goodbye and put the phone down.

‘I guess he’ll be talking about _______ with me tomorrow. Will he be asking for permission from me? Will he be confessing? Is he going to ask help from me? Is he going to tell me his plans?’ A bunch of questions filled Leeteuk’s head as he let out a sigh.

 

Leeteuk broke up with _______ because he knew that dating a celebrity would be hard. He knows Donghae feelings for _______ before and he can’t possibly tell Donghae not to go after her. It would just cause them to drift apart again.

I guess _______ will be eventually dating a celebrity. It’s not impossible since she works in the entertainment industry.

Leeteuk just hopes that Donghae will be able to protect ________...better than he did.


Still a sad chapter? Will there be a twist? ;)
3 more chapters until this ends..unless I have to divide one long chapter.
By the way, I just want to know who here has read my first story "New Concept"? If not and you're bored...or waiting for updates then please do check that out. Link here or in  http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Nlikeskpop2/
It's about you and Leeteuk as well :)
I only know a few of my readers who have read my first fan fic.

~COMMENT REPLIES~

alj1225 : aww....Thank you vvery much! Although this chapter still doesn't answer a lot...yet. haha :)
Oneandonly: Really? So you're on Team Donghae? haha ;) Thanks
kRiSLYNdjwmkc: Yup...Donghae's plan will be revealed in the next chapter
PandaBaby: You gotta wait until the next chapter :P I'm all up for kidnapping Leeteuk or any other member or Kpop Idol. haha Let's share?
nimsaengho:
  awww...Thank you! Yup Leeteuk lacks confidence in protecting her.
cupidzangel: hihihi yes very bittersweet.  thank you :)