The Interview

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:
SNSD -Star Star Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1VukkIDuE

Leeteuk and ______ bowed to the staff, hugging some of them who they were already close to.
“Unnie! I’ll miss you.” _______ told one of the writers as they hugged each other.
“Me too. You still have to do your interview; the studio booth is set up there already so you guys go a head. Leeteuk will go first, then you and then after that Donghae and Leeteuk will join you again so you guys can give out your statements.” The writer informed ______.

Donghae already arrived at the set, he saw _______ with the staff so he went to approach her while Leeteuk was already being interviewed inside the studio.

(You know those behind-the-scenes interview of the couples? Those where they insert in between so that their reactions to the events will be seen)

Interviewer: You really went all out to prepare for today’s recording, didn’t you?
Leeteuk: Yes I did! I’ve been planning on how I can surprise her for the last couple of days.
Interviewer: Leeteuk-shi, how did you feel about the events you planned for ______ today?
Leeteuk: Ah I really enjoyed it. I felt that I really surprised her and she was really happy so I felt like I did a good job. I’m thankful to my members who helped me out.
Interviewer: What was that envelope that you slipped in _______’s bag?
Leeteuk: I wrote her a letter.
Interviewer: What did the letter contain?
Leeteuk: Well…that is…a secret *insert Leeteuk’s famous laugh*
Interviewer: Okay we'll get back to that later. Sp how did you feel about ______'s gift? You cried right?
Leeteuk: Yes, I felt really touched. I knew that she was working hard on it from the start. I just didn’t know that she would give it to me.
Interviewer: How do you feel about your last episode?
Leeteuk: I really feel sad because it all came too suddenly. Ever since the show started, I've been meeting ________ almost every week to record. I guess seeing ______ often became a habit, so I don't know how long before I can adjust on not seeing her. I feel like I could have treated _______ better. It’s true what they say…that you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.
The interviewer continued to ask questions, and tried to convince Leeteuk to spill out what he wrote in the letter but he still wouldn’t say. Leeteuk then thanked the fans who supported him and ______ “To my fans and to the other people who supported our love team…thank you very much. We will do our best in our future work so I hope you support us in our individual works.” Leeteuk ended then bowed his head.

Leeteuk went out to see Donghae and ______ chatting. He told ______ that she was next so she left the two guys and went to the studio.
“Hyung, did you do it already?” Donghae asked right away
“Ya, you haven’t even greeted me and you’re asking that right away.” Leeteuk answered
“So you haven’t yet?!” Donghae said impatiently
“I kinda…did. Well I wrote her a letter and I told her to open it after the show ends or when she gets home. Don’t you think that’s better since she’ll realize that I mean it more, because she’ll be reading it knowing that it’s not for camera’s.” Leeteuk told Donghae.
“Ah…you do have a point there. But if your letter is weak then you will confess to her in person okay?” Donghae said

________’s interview:
Interviewer: How did you feel about Leeteuk’s surprise events for you? Were you expecting any of it?
_______: I was really happy. I thought that maybe he’d do one special event for today…but he did more and it really made me realize how great and sweet he is. I’m afraid that maybe I’ll be comparing Leeteuk oppa to the guys that I’ll meet in the future. *nervous laugh*
Interviewer : how do you feel about ending the show?
_______: It's bittersweet...and I do feel a bit heartbroken but it’s for the best. We all know that everything ends at one point. I’m leaving with happy memories.
Interviewer: We saw he gave you a letter, what did it say?
_______: I actually haven’t read it yet, he told me to read it after this.
The interviewer continued to ask a couple more questions before letting _____ give her farewell speech “I really had the time of my life here. Thank you to everyone who gave their love and support. I will also work hard in the future so I hope a lot of people will look out for me. I’m sure Super Junior will continue to be active so I hope you continue to give your love and support for them.” Then _____ bowed her head, she couldn’t help but tear up again.

The writers and producers called Donghae and Leeteuk back to the studio to join ______ so that they could give their statements. Reporters from other stations were invited to see that part of the interview so it was also like a press-conference.

“_______ are you crying?” Donghae asked _____ as soon as he saw her.
_______ shook her head then wiped her tears.
_______ sat in between Leeteuk and Donghae, it was decided that the two guys would do most of the talking.

Leeteuk: Before we end everything we would just like to clarify an issue that has been going around. A ‘scandal’ has been growing and we would just like to tell everyone that there is a story behind all of this. I hope that you listen to us and please don’t make it a big deal anymore.
Donghae: I actually wanted to clear this up because people are saying that there was a love triangle that involved the three of us. _______ is friends with all of us, she has grown close with the other members as well and it hurt us a lot to hear that a lot of antis are showing up and threatening her.
My brothers in Super Junior decided to play a prank on me during that time that the photos were taken.
Leeteuk: Donghae was feeling down that week so we planned on giving him a party to make him feel better. We planned on making him feel bad that day so that when we give him a surprise party in the end of the day and he will feel a 180 degree change. Like giving him the poison and the antidote at the same time.
Donghae: Yes and it worked. What the photos showed were me and ______ hanging out, casually talking as friends while all of that is true the last part with Leeteuk was the start of the prank. What people didn’t know is that I brought ______ back to our practice room since I wanted to tell the other guys what Leeteuk hyung did, but when I got there they surprised me and explained to me the situation. I thought ‘wow my hyungs really know how to lift my spirit up’ but the aftermath of it all was disappointing.
Leeteuk: We won’t be giving out more statements or answering any more questions. Please don’t misinterpret the photos and especially ________’s character because she’s a great person. For those who spread the photos, I hope you all realize how this issue blew out of proportion and hurt a lot of people. Thank you to those who tried to take the photos off the internet and believed and defended us from the start.

They ended their interview and all went out to say their goodbyes.
“We just lied to the public. I’m so sorry to the both of you.” Leeteuk apologized to _______ and Donghae.
“Hyung it was my idea, okay? It’s for the best, let just move on.” Donghae patted Leeteuk’s shoulder to comfort him.
The guys hugged ______ before sending her off to her car.
“______-ah let’s keep in touch, okay?” Donghae said as he hugged ______ before walking away to give the two privacy.
“______, I’m sorry again for everything.” Leeteuk told ______.
“Don’t be, it’s all in the past. Plus I also feel guilty when you apologize. Like what Donghae oppa said let’s just move on from here.” _______ assured Leeteuk before getting on her car.
“_______ don’t forget to read the letter, okay? I’ll be waiting for you…your call.” Leeteuk said before kissing _____ in the cheeks.