Waking up is the hardest part -part 1-

We Fell In Love?

*To fit this chapter you can play:

Super Junior - A Short Journey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eefXabbiPg

or 2am - Can't Let You Go, Even If I Die : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt-b2y9yd2k

 

Within hours, the news of the accident spread quickly. Reporters and cameras were waiting in front of the hospital for the arrival of each celebrity. It also confirmed the speculation about the couple’s true relationship.

The CCTV camera’s that were on the light posts of the streets Leeteuk and _______ passed showed just how many fans and paparazzi followed the couple. The paparazzi and ‘stalkers’ were arrested after the videos were reviewed.

“The people who constantly tailed Leeteuk-shi and _______-shi were following Leeteuk-shi’s car on motorcycles and vehicles from the time the two left the hotel. Their, obsession, greed and pursuit for news resulted into a high-speed chase, ultimately resulting in a car crash.” A police said regarding the incident.

“More people will be arrested if they publish the photos from the crash.” A spokesperson for both parties said.

 

The girl who threw rocks at _______’s side was also arrested since she contributed to the accident. It was known that the girl has been stalking Leeteuk and _______ ever since their ‘We Got Married’ days. She was the one who spread the ‘malicious’ photos and previously sent ______ death threats. It was known that the girl received restraining orders from other celebrities as well.  

 

Hundreds of ELF’s apologized in behalf of those individuals who acted out of character. They also started a prayer vigil for the fast recovery of the two.

 

_______ drowsily woke up the night after…seeing the IV needle stuck on her left arm she tried to recall what happened.

“_______ you’re up.” A voice interrupted _______’s thoughts. She looked to her right and saw her manager getting up from the chair.

“Teddy oppa?” ______ mumbled.

“Yup. You remember.” Teddy said with a smile. “The girls were here earlier. They stayed here for the whole day to check up on you. I had a hard time telling them to stop crying.”

_______ smiled knowing that her friends and colleagues visited her.

“I’ve already talked to your parents. They couldn’t fly out here cause of the weather but they are worried as hell so you should call them now that you’re up.”

“But where am I? What…what happened?” ______ asked

“You don’t remember??” Teddy asked anxiously.

“Barely.” ______ muttered as she looked down and shook her head,

“Wait, I’ll get the doctor first.” Teddy patted ______’s shoulder before going out.

‘How did I end up here?’ _______ thought to herself, she was trying to put the pieces together.

“_______-shi, how are you feeling?” The doctor walked in _______’s room with a chart on hand.

_______ didn’t know how to answer his question. How was she feeling? Confused, Hurt, Numb, to name a few.

“It’s okay _______. We’ll start with baby steps. Can you tell me what month and year it is?” The doctor asked _______.

“Uhm…August 2010?” ______ answered unsure.

“Correct. Now I’ll just quickly check up on you, okay?” The doctor informed _______ as he removed the stethoscope from his neck.

_______ nodded and the doctor placed the stethoscope on her chest and back and asked her to breathe in and out.

“Okay…good.” The doctor then got a pen light out from the pocket of his lab coat.

The doctor examined ______’s eyes with the flashlight. Checking first on her left eye, and then switching on the right. _______ flinched when the light moved to her right eye.

She suddenly had a flashback of the headlights of the car that collided with them.

“It’s okay ______. You’re still in shock from the accident. You’ve been unconscious since last night.”

“Accident?” ______ repeated. She started to remember the crash…but just parts of it.

“She doesn’t remember?” Teddy asked the doctor

“It’s expected for patients to not remember the last minutes of a certain incident especially the bad ones. She’s experiencing Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Where in most cases their brain rejects certain moments because of the shock.” The doctor explained to Teddy before turning to _______.

“________-shi you were in a car accident last night. It’s a good thing that you woke up already, so far so good. We stitched you up above …right about here in your hairline.” The doctor pointed out as he brushed away ______’s bangs

“You also fractured your left leg. It’ll take about 2-3 weeks with therapy. The healing time and process all depends on your body condition.” The doctor continued, he also pointed to the clutches that were on the side of her bed.

________ took the blanket off of her and saw a cast on her leg. She looked up at Teddy feeling sorry since she knows that it’ll affect her activities.

Teddy knew what was going on _______’s mind and assured her “Don’t worry, alright? Don’t feel pressured everything can wait. You just focus on your health first. You have all us for support.”

________ thanked Teddy before remembering …‘LEETEUK!’ she screamed in her mind. She started to panic as she remembered Leeteuk, his image as he hugged her flashed in her mind.

“Where’s oppa?!” ______ lifted her upper body so she could sit on her bed. She was starting to panic.

“Who?” The doctor asked

“Park Jungsu, your other patient. The one that was with her in the accident.” Teddy told the doctor

“Oh him.” The doctor said as he checked on another chart that he was holding.

“Where is he?! How is he?” _______ asked, she was trying to get off the bed.

“________ calm down. You’re hurting yourself.” Teddy tried to hold ______ down.

“No! I don’t care! Where is he?!” _______ started tearing up.

“________-shi please relax. Your…uhm…partner hasn’t woken up yet.” The doctor told ________

“He hasn’t woken up?” ______ asked her tears continued to flow down.

“No…he’s in a more serious condition than you. Besides obtaining physical injuries he also suffered from internal injuries but we’ve already operated on him. He is still under observation. We have to wait for him to wake up to know…”

“To know what?” ______ cut off the doctor

“If he’ll be stable or not…if his brain was affected or not. He’s under a crucial time period now so we’re praying he wakes up soon…just like you.”

“How many days?” _______ asked

“Pardon?”

“You said that he’s under a time period, right? How many hours or days are you giving him to know if he’ll be back to normal or not?”

“We both gave you 4 days…we’re hoping he’ll wake up within 2 days. If not then there can be severe effects on him. So far under our tests his brain activities are normal…but we can’t be too confident. It’s up to him now.” The doctor explained

________ started sobbing. She tried to get off the bed but her cast was hindering her from doing so.

“I’ll leave you two first.” The doctor excused himself.

 

Teddy was at a loss for words. He didn’t know how to comfort ______. He treated her like his younger sister and this is just breaking his heart.

 

*Now everybody wanna know, with that boy named Teddy, what he up to?*

Teddy’s phone started ringing; he patted _______’s back before going out.

 

_______ saw Teddy go out of the room. She tried to compose her self…deeply breathing in and out.

_______ tried to move calmly, she was able to get her legs off the bed. ‘Wow this is heavy’ _______ thought about her cast. She won’t be able to push the stand where her IV was put with her being on crutches, so she slowly took of the tape on her arm and slowly took the IV needle off. ______ was mentally cursing herself, it hurt like hell.

She got the crutches from the side and tried to walk. Slowly but surely she was able to walk closer to the door, she peeped through the blinds of the window and saw that Teddy wasn’t there.

_______ opened the door and was on a quest to find out which room Leeteuk is in.

‘Hmm…left or right?’ _______She was thinking on which direction she would go to, she saw people sitting on chairs in the hallway so she hopped to their direction.

One of the guys noticed a figure hopping to their direction so he lifted his head and was surprised to see that it was _______.

“________??”