Your words...they confuse me.

We Fell In Love?
*To Fit the mood please play:
Park Shin Hye - Without a word
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzs-8XuSe_E

______ and Leeteuk had to meet up for filming 4 days after that incident.

Leeteuk arrived first at the filming site…more anxious than the first time he met _______. Was it because of guilt? Or has he finally realized his feelings?

_______ arrived not long after and went straight to the staff to greet them.
Leeteuk saw _______ and quickly walked towards her.
“Can we talk?” Leeteuk whispered to _______.
“No. Let’s just work. I think we can all be professionals here.” _______ answered coldly
“I’m really…really sorry.” Leeteuk said but ______ didn’t even look at him and walked away.
Leeteuk let out a sigh and just stayed put. “I’ve really done it this time.” He thought to himself.

______ tried to compose herself as she went out to get some air.
“I can’t believe I fell for someone like you.” ______ thought to herself “I feel so stupid. ______-ah! Get a hold of yourself! This is what you trained for…you’re an artist.” ______ tried to convince herself as she looked down on her hand.
She hasn’t taken out the ring ever since Leeteuk gave it to her. When people would ask her why she doesn’t take it out when she’s not on the show, she would just say “I’m scared I might misplace it if I take it out.” When the truth is that she just really feels happy wearing the ring.
_______ did train to be an all around artist…but was it part of her training to hold back her feelings and not fall in love?

The producer called ______ as they were about to start filming.
______ took one deep breath before entering the room with a big smile on her face.
It’s as if the tables have turned.

They started to film and the couple didn’t talk much yet. Leeteuk was lying down on the couch trying to get some sleep while ______ decided to prepare ramen for them.
______ woke Leeteuk up to eat.
“You seem tired. Were you able to sleep well for the past few days?” _______ asked as she set the bowls on the table.
“Yeah, I am kind of stressed. I’ve had a lot of things in my mind lately.” Leeteuk answered as he sat down while looking at _______.
______ didn’t ask more and just ate with Leeteuk.

After 30 minutes they heard the doorbell.
“Are we expecting anyone?” _______ asked Leeteuk
“None that I know of.” Leeteuk said as he made his way to the door.
“LEETEUK-SHI!!” They heard a girl shout over the door.
Both of them looked at each other before opening the door.
Some of the mc’s of We Got Married were standing in front of them…Kim Na Young, 2am’s Jinwoon and Seulong and SNSD’s Sooyoung.
“Oh…what are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked as soon as he saw the mc’s
“We’re here to visit the latest couple.” Kim Na Young said with her high-pitched voice.
“______-ah!” Jinwoon said excitedly
“Aren’t you going to invite us in oppa?” Sooyoung asked
“No no no you all of you will act crazy here.” Leeteuk joked as he pretended to close the door.
______ lightly smacked Leeteuk on the shoulder and invited the guests in.

The couple led the guests in the living room before the two of them went to the kitchen to prepare drinks and snacks.
“______-shi will you show us around?” Kim Na young asked
“No this is everything. Why didn’t we know you were coming here?” Leeteuk said as he went back to the living room handing the guests the drinks.
“Surprise hyung!” Seulong said
“We’re actually here to get know more about the two of you.” Sooyoung finally explained.
“Ahh…” was all ______ could say
“Oh by the way _______-shi we heard Jinwoon knows you beforehand.” Kim Na young asked
“Ah yes. We’re the same age and I got to know him when we were still trainees.” ______ explained while Jinwoon nodded with his eyes smiling.
“Ah…It seems like Jinwoon has an interest or knows every girl that gets on We Got Married.” Seulong joked
“Oh so I’m older than you?” Sooyoung said
“Yes…that’s right” _____ said with a smile
“I saw the episode when you guys bought couple rings...can we see it?” Sooyoung asked
The couple showed off their hands and heard “awww’s” from the guests.
“Did you really plan on buying the rings that day hyung?” Seulong asked
“No not really. It was an impulsive buy. As soon as I saw the jewelry store I knew I had to buy ourselves a couple ring.” Leeteuk answered proudly as he glanced at _______.
“How did you feel about that day ______?” Jinwoon asked
“I was very happy of course.” ______ replied with a smile
“Does he still give you roses?” Sooyoung asked
______ nodded and stood up to get something inside the cabinet near them. She came back with a small book and opened it.
“Here are the roses from day one, I insert them here to dry and then clip a photo that we take on that day so that I can remember what happened on that day. I also write on it if I don’t have photo to post there.” _______ answered as she passed the scrapbook around.
Leeteuk didn’t know about this and was surprised that she actually kept the roses…making him feel worse.

“Leeteuk would you say that _______ has the characteristics of your ideal girl?” Na Young asked
“Yes. Definitely” Leeteuk answered in a heartbeat
“Can you elaborate on that?” Seulong asked
“Well _____ is someone that really looks out for you. She’s thoughtful and she makes me feel special and happy every time I’m with her.” Leeteuk answered, he couldn’t help but laugh nervously after he said that.
______ smiled and blushed a bit.
“awww…how about you _______-shi?” Na young asked
“Leeteuk oppa is a great person. He’s sweet and he really takes care of me. Any girl would be lucky to have him.” ______ answered as she looked at Leeteuk.
“So is it possible for you to date even if the show ends? Like date for real?” Jinwoon asked
“Yeah. why not?” Leeteuk answered
They continued to talk and ended filming 5 hours after.

______ left right after her solo interview. To her surprise Leeteuk said goodbye to her as they passed each other when he was on his way to the studio for his interview.

"Please don't confuse me anymore" ______ thought to herself when she was on her way home.

~_-------------_~
~COMMENT REPLIES~

todobobo123: That's great to hear! More drama to follow...It'll get more intense ;)
asianchick1347: waaah...that's so good to hear. Thank you :)
MonkeyEunhyuk: Thank you! I know, *sigh* their love triangle.hihi I'll do my best. :)
csaephanh: I know, Donghae's such a catch! .Thank you again! :D
Xxspecial10410xX : I know! I might just look like a fool if I bump into him and just drool and stare. haha Thank you again! ^-^

Thank you for motivating me!!
I love all my readers! <3