You are the one.

We Fell In Love?

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

Super Junior's Marry U or Super Junior's You Are The One


– 1 YEAR AFTER –

Leeteuk stayed over _______’s place for the night since he was too lazy to drive back to his dorm after their dinner. Super Junior was going to have a press conference for the day so Leeteuk was going to go home right after having breakfast with _______.

_______ was cooking breakfast in the kitchen while Leeteuk fixed himself up in the bathroom but then something caught Leeteuk’s attention. He was alarmed when he saw an empty pregnancy test box in the trashcan.

“________, what’s this?” Leeteuk called out to her as he made his way out to the kitchen. 

“What’s what?” _______ asked back before turning around from the table. _______ was surprised when she saw Leeteuk holding the pregnancy test box.

“Where--Where’d you get that?” _______ stuttered as she asked, flustered that Leeteuk found out.

“Are you pregnant??”  Leeteuk asked back…his voice wasn’t that calm.

_______ inhaled and exhaled deeply before nodding. She wasn’t sure if Leeteuk was

happy or not but his tone definitely didn’t sound like it.

“How long?” Leeteuk asked again.

“I went to the doctor yesterday and she told me I’ve been pregnant for a month now.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” Leeteuk asked as he put the box aside.

“I didn’t know! I just found out 3 days ago.” ______ reasoned out

“You could have told me as soon as you found out or even last night! But I had to find it out for myself. When were you going to tell me?!”

“I don’t know. I was scared, okay?! And by the look on your face…*sigh*” _______ didn’t continue what she was going to say since she felt hurt with how Leeteuk was reacting.

“I just wish you told me earlier.” Leeteuk answered and ______ didn’t say anything back.

“Look, I’m going back to dorm so I can fix myself up for the press conference. Are you going?” Leeteuk asked

“I don’t know.” _______ coldly answered. She was trying to hold her tears back.

Leeteuk didn’t say anything else and got his stuff and went out the door leaving ______ alone and confused.

‘Why is he reacting like this? He should be happy, right?’ _______ thought to herself as slumped down on the chair…left alone, yet again.

 

 

- 3 hours later; at the press conference -

 

“As many of you know, we’re having this press conference today to say our thank you’s and show how much we appreciate everyone’s support from the start. Thank you for making Super Junior ‘The Most Influential Group In Asia’. It’s an honor to be given this award because it’s not only in our motherland that people recognized our hard work but around Asia as well, so thank you very much. We all had great offers to play and stay in different countries and wherever we go our fans…ELFS are always there to support us…”

Leeteuk paused as he saw _______ enter the hall. She went straight to an empty chair and didn’t look at Leeteuk.

“You know a lot of people said that today will be the greatest day of our lives. As for me they’re right, but it’s not about this award, you see today…I learned that the love of my life is having my baby. I feel very blessed and I’m very happy and thankful about it. I think you all know who I am talking about, right? Let’s face it, I’m not getting any younger and I think I’m at the right age to settle down. This is my dream and now I feel like everything is falling into place. I won’t be stopping my activities, I will continue to be with my brothers in Super Junior and I will still be active in shows. I just hope that I can get everyone’s love and support.” Everyone in the room clapped for Leeteuk, making him teary eyed. Donghae patted Leeteuk’s back to calm him down.

“________, I know you’re here right now and I just want to say one thing. No matter what happens, we face it together. I promise you, I’ve never been happier. Everything is going to be okay. I love you.” Leeteuk said slightly choking up.

 

Leeteuk stood up and walked away from the stage. He went to ______ who was sitting with the rest of the people who were attending the press conference.

“Oppa…” _______ said with her eyes b with tears already.

Leeteuk then kneeled on one knee in front of _______ and got a box from his pocket. He opened it and everyone near them saw a simple yet beautiful white gold with diamonds ring. Even though the photographer’s started to take photos, the two didn’t mind the camera flashes.

 

“_______, I actually bought this engagement ring 2 months ago. I’ve been finding ways to propose to you but I felt like I couldn’t find the perfect time. Everyone in Super Junior knows this since I keep nagging them about it. I already asked Teddy and the other heads in your management company for permission and they already said yes, but only your answer matters. The most important answer I need is from you and I’m hoping you would say yes. I think this is the perfect moment. I’m proposing to you because I’ve loved you from the start. Don’t think that’s it’s only because of the pregnancy. I know we’ve only been together for 2 years but you are the love of my life…you are my life. You are the one for me. I think we’ve gotten past the ‘until death do us part’ part. _______, will you marry me for real?” Leeteuk asked as he was crying already.

“You know, I thought it was a miracle that we survived that accident. And I guess I never really felt worthy of it. Now I know that miracle wasn't for me. It was for us…all three of us. Of course I would marry you.” _______ answered with difficulty as she cried. Leeteuk cried more and slipped the ring in _______’s ring finger. He stood up and hugged _______ tightly.

Everyone gave ________ and Leeteuk a standing ovation…starting with the members of Super Junior, to the press and as well with the fans present.

“Thank you ________. You’ve made me the happiest guy on earth right now.” Leeteuk told _______ slightly choking up.

“Thank you oppa. I love you.” _______ answered back.

They broke off the hug and bowed to everyone who was in the room as a sign of thank you.

“Please look after me and my family.” Leeteuk said as he bowed.

 

Leeteuk escorted ______ back stage and the other guys followed.

“You’re not mad?” ______ asked Leeteuk

“No. I was surprised and maybe a bit scared but I was never mad. How can I when you’re making my dreams come true? Didn’t you hear my speech earlier?” Leeteuk answered as he planted a kiss on ______’s hand where her engagement ring is.

“________ congratulations!” Donghae hugged _______ tightly.

“Thanks oppa.” _______ replied happily

“Group hug!” Shindong shouted and everyone hugged _______.

“Okay okay. Give my fiancé and baby room to breathe.” Leeteuk said as he got _______ out from the group hug. Obviously liking the engagement label.

“Your baby! My turtles!” Yesung exclaimed

“I can’t believe you did ‘it’ with hyung, _______.” Sungmin said as he made a sour face.

“I hope your kid is a girl so I can give you all of Sungmin’s pink stuff” Kyuhyun said.

“I agree!” Ryeowook said

“Ya!” Sungmin said as he hit them both

“I’ll still give you Sungmin’s pink stuff even if your kid’s a boy.” Eunhyuk said

“I can’t wait to babysit!” Donghae said

“I’ll be your kid’s favorite uncle I just know it!” Kyuhyun said proudly

“Since we’re not yet married nor living together. Maybe we should have the guys come often to your apartment, or vice versa.” Leeteuk suggested

“Why?” _______ asked confused

“So that by the time the baby comes out we won’t be so tired running around after him or her. For the meantime, you can start by practicing babysitting the guys.” Leeteuk joked.

“Hyung we’re not a bunch of babies. We’re grown mature men.” Siwon protested

“Okay well except for you.” Leeteuk said

“I’ve thought about it. I’m giving you a picture of me to stare at.” Heechul said

“Why??” ________ asked, puzzled with the sudden offer.

“Well since my face is good for either a boy or a girl. Your kid should have my looks, Leeteuk’s discipline, Siwon’s religiousness, Kyuhyun’s intelligence, Kibum’s charisma, Yesung’s voice, Donghae’s sensitivity, Eunhyuk’s dancing skill, Shindong’s variety skills, Sungmin’s aegyo, Kangin’s strength, Ryeowook’s cooking skill, Hankyung’s Chinese, Henry’s violin talent and Zhoumi’s height.” Heechul explained.

“How about me?” _______ asked with a pout

“Your heart.” Leeteuk answered as he put his hand over ______’s stomach before planting a kiss on her lips.

“Okay your child should not have Leeteuk’s cheesiness and laugh…seriously.” Shindong said making everyone burst out in laughter.

“But you love it, don’t you?” Leeteuk asked _______ with a pout

“I love every little thing about you. We fell in love and this is result of our love.” _______ answered before putting her arms around Leeteuk.

“I love everything about you too and I love that little bundle of joy that’s growing inside of you.” Leeteuk answered as he wrapped his arms around ________’s waist before kissing her passionately.


-End-

^ This was supposed to be the original FINALE, but then an idea popped into my head before going to sleep last night. The next chapter was just supposed to be a special one..but I guess that's finale for the whole story too :p ^