Waking up is the hardest part -part 2-

We Fell In Love?

*To fit this chapter you can continue playing:

Super Junior - A Short Journey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eefXabbiPg

or 2am - Can't Let You Go, Even If I Die : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt-b2y9yd2k

 

One of the guys noticed a figure hopping to their direction so he lifted his head and was surprised to see that it was _______.

“________??” Sungmin said surprised, making the other guys turn their heads.

________ was surprised as well and saw that it was the guys from Super Junior that was sulking in the hallway.

_______ tried to walk to them faster but she still wasn’t used to her crutches. Sungmin, Shindong, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook got up from their seats and helped _______ walk.

“Hey. You’re awake.”  Ryewook said

“Thank God.” Siwon said

“How are you feeling?” Shindong asked

“Where is he?” _______ asked…her eyes b with tears. She didn’t bother answering their questions because right now her health wasn’t important for her.

“He’s inside.” Kyuhyun answered as he pointed to a door.

_______ noticed that the guys had puffy eyes and eye bags. “I’m sorry.” _______ said as she choked.

“Hey…shh…It wasn’t your fault.” Sungmin said as the guys hugged her.

“You should go back to your room and rest. You shouldn’t be out here.”  Shindong said

_______ shooked her head. “Can I?” _______ asked for permission from the guys if she could go in his room.

“Go ahead.” Siwon said and opened the door for _______.

 

________ walked in and noticed that Leeteuk’s room was bigger than hers. It was a hospital suite and had 2 hospital beds besides the small couch. Maybe it was to accommodate the other visitors since he obviously has a bigger ‘family’. There were fruit basket and flowers everywhere.

There was a curtain dividing the big room so ______ couldn’t see Leeteuk right away.

______ stopped walking. She wasn’t sure if she was prepared to see Leeteuk this way.

 

Suddenly the curtain was drawn back and Heechul was on his way out when he saw _______ looking down.

“________” He walked closer to her and hugged her. Upon hearing _______’s name, Donghae got up from his seat and saw ______ depending on her crutches as Heechul hugged her.

“You shouldn’t be walking around. Didn’t you have an IV needle stuck on you?” Heechul scolded _______.

“I’m okay.” ______ replied, she saw Donghae behind Heecul and gave a weak smile.

“How long have you been awake?” Donghae asked as he walked closer.

“Just recently.” ______ answered. In the back of her mind she wished that she wasn’t awake. She felt guilty.

“I saw the others outside, but not all.” ______ said as she wiped the tears off her face.

“Yeah. Yesung and Eunhyuk are back at the dorm picking up stuff. They’ll be back soon.” Donghae answered.

“I was on my way out to talk to the manager. I’ll talk to you again later, okay?” Heechul said as he hugged ______ one last time.

Donghae hugged _______ as soon as Heechul walked out of the room.

Both of them started crying.

“I’m glad you’re awake.” Donghae whispered to ________.

“Oppa…I wish I wasn’t.” ______ replied sobbing

“Ya. Don’t say that.” Donghae answered her as he pulled his body away from her.

“Oppa how can I be when he’s there lying down unconsciously. This is all my fault. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, sorry…” ______ repeated

“Shhh…” Donghae tried to calm her down, while he was trying to regain composure.

“This can’t be happening. Not…not again.” _______ remembered her first car accident, when she was saved her savior died. She continued to break down in tears.

“It’s not! I know hyung, he’s a fighter. He can’t…he won’t leave you.” Donghae said sternly

 

After a couple of minutes ______ started to calm down and Donghae led her to one of the chairs next to Leeteuk.

_______ put her hand over , there were monitors on the side of the bed…seeing IV needles and an oxygen mask on Leeteuk just broke her heart.

Donghae restrained himself from crying more. ______ needed someone to believe in.

 

“You’re always saving me. Please…please be okay.” _______ whispered as she kissed Leeteuk’s forehead and placed her hand over Leeteuk’s.

Donghae brought the seat closer to ______ so she could sit while holding on to Leeteuk’s hand. Donghae sat beside _______, placing his arm over her shoulder.

“I wasn’t able to say it back” _______ murmured.

“What?” Donghae asked

“Seconds before the crash Oppa told me that he was sorry…and that he loved me. I wasn’t able to say it back.” _______ said choking up.

“You can tell him once he wakes up.” Donghae answered.

_______ turned to face Donghae. “Will I be able to?” _______ asked, her eyes full of sorrow.

“You will.” Donghae said…with full confidence in his voice. ‘He has to (wake up)’ he thought

Then both of them became silent. ______ silently prayed while Donghae talked to Leeteuk mentally.

 

-After a while-

“I feel tired.” _______ said.

“Come on, I’ll walk you back to your room. Hyung won’t be happy if he sees you like this.” Donghae said as he helped ______ get up and gave her the crutches. She planted a kiss on Leeteuk’s cheek.

A guy suddenly walked in the room…it was Teddy and he was looking for _______ who escaped from her room.

“Hi Donghae. How are you? How’s Leeteuk?” Teddy greeted Donghae.

“Oppa…” ______ called out but fainted short after. Luckily Donghae was there to catch her.

“________? _______?!” Donghae panicked a bit before carrying ______ in bridal style.

“Can you carry her back to her room? I’ll bring her crutches.” Teddy told Donghae and Donghae nooded.

Teddy opened the door for Donghae as they made their way out of Leeteuk’s room.

“_______?!”

“OMO!”

“What happened!?”

The guys outside asked as they saw _______ being carried away by Donghae.

Donghae walked towards _______’s room with Teddy walking faster than him to open the door and called for a doctor.

 

Donghae gently placed _______ back on her bed. The others followed him and were still confused on to what just happened.

A doctor and a nurse came rushing in with Teddy and saw the IV needle dangling in the side.

“She’s still weak. Her body got drained out as she pushed her limits. Her body reacted like this when she took the IV needle off of her and walked around.” The doctor explained as the nurse injected _______ and then replaced the IV needle with a new one.

 

Everyone knew that _______ stubbornly took it off her self so she could check up on Leeteuk.

 

The guys went back to Leeteuk’s room after staying in _______’s room for half an hour to chat with Teddy.

 

^_____________________________^

I know the last chapter was intense O.O

Thank you to all who have subscribed to this story! I'm really happy about that :D

Thank you to those who commented:  THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS <3

blueangelz23: aww...YAY!! Thank you :) Yup, crazy fans...crazier netizens haha
cupidzangel: Thank you. Hope you liked the latest (2) chapters that I posted :)
doodlemonstar: It was revealed in the latest chapters. Did you like it? Thanks for reading :)
lolisho: Yeah...really hard for someone to experience it again :| Thanks for the consistent comments :)
may_vk: They are safe...kinda? :) Thank you :)

Oh btw, another trivia about me. I make subtitle parodies hihi So if you guys are bored or interested to check that out please visit youtube.com/Nlikeskpop

and follow me in Twitter: twitter.com/Nisrandom :)