Special Chapter - 10 Years After: Appa? Omma?

We Fell In Love?

2PM - Thank You

 

Catalina – means pure in Greek & Spanish

Haneul - means heaven

 

- After 10 years -

 

“Omma.” The little boy came running in the house.

“Oh. Haneul, you’re home early. Where’s your younger sister?” _______ asked as she received a kiss from her son.

“I don’t know, Catalina and appa were slow so I ran past them.” Haneul explained to his mom.

“Aigoo my son’s so full of energy. *sigh* Your appa must be so tired, he’s getting old you know.” _______ joked as she wiped the sweat from her son’s forehead

“Ya I heard that” Leeteuk said as he walked in their house and put down their daughter.

“Omma…” Catalina ran towards her mom for a hug.

________ carried Catalina and put her on the counter.

“Annyong. How was your day?” _______ asked

“It was fun.” Catalina cheerfully replied as she kissed her mom on the cheek

“Why is my daughter so cute.” _______ told her daughter as she pinched her cheeks “Now go clean up, I already made dinner.” ______ instructed the children 

The two kids went to their rooms and Leeteuk hugged _______ from the back.

“Yeobo…” Leeteuk cooed

“hmm…?”

“I’m tired.” Leeteuk said as he rested his chin on ______’s shoulder.

_______ laughed and faced Leeteuk. “You shouldn’t play so much with them then.” _______ said and kissed Leeteuk.

After a couple of minutes the kids went out of their rooms and sat on the kitchen table ready to eat dinner.

Once they were eating, Haneul expressed something. “Omma, I already know what I want to do with my life.”

“What?! You’re only ten and you already figured it out?” _______ asked amused.

Haneul nodded before saying “I want to be an artist just like you and appa. I’m ready to train already.”

_______ was taken aback with the sudden announcement. “Wait Haneul, you’re still very young. You know that’s though work, right? I mean you still have school and you should just enjoy your childhood.” She explained.

“But I know what I want to be already! Appa??” Haneul turned to his dad.

“Uhm…it’s okay with me but are you sure you want to start this early? I mean it’s going to be hard.” Leeteuk explained

“See appa agrees with me. Even the Super Junior uncle’s are okay with it. They even helped me choose which agency to train with.” Haneul replied to his mom.

________ gave a look of disbelief to Leeteuk.

“I’m done! Can I go to sleep now?” Catalina interrupted and showed her empty bowl.

“Fine, you guys obviously don’t need my opinion about it. I’m taking Catalina to her room now.” _______ told Leeteuk and Haneul.

_______ got up and took their daughter to her room.

“I think mom’s mad at me.” Haneul told his dad.

“You and me both. It’ll be okay, just finish your food first.” Leeteuk said as patted his son’s head

 

After _______ tucked Catalina in her bed she went straight to their bedroom to change before going back to the kitchen to clean up.

She sat on the bed and looked over to the bedside table and got the picture frame on it. The photo on it was Leeteuk and _______’s wedding photo, obviously seeing the baby bump that she had.

She thought about how fast their kids grew up and reminisced on how her first pregnancy was:

 

*Start of different flashbacks*

 

The couple went to all the doctor appointments and Lamaze classes together. Even before getting married, Leeteuk started staying a lot in _______’s place to take care of her.

He holds her hair for her when she throws up. He runs out in the middle of the night to get ________’s cravings and her cravings would be like dukboki, ice cream, jjajangmyun, kit kat, cucumber kimchi, pancakes, etc.

Leeteuk endured all of her mood swings especially when she was so conscious and insecure when they had to buy maternity clothes.

Sometimes ________ would scream at Leeteuk saying that he should just go to the other pretty idol singers.

The other Super Junior guys weren’t able to escape ______’s crankiness as well.

_______ didn’t want Eunhyuk near her since she said he smells and every time she sees Shindong she cries because in her head he was thinner than her.

Leeteuk always gave _______ space and tried make her happy. Leeteuk even bought a pregnancy body suit just so he could show ________ that he’s trying to suffer with her…carrying the same weight as her.

She remembered when they first felt the baby’s kick. Leeteuk teared up and so did she.

 

______ laughed when she recalled the moment she was going into labor and she kept cussing and saying rude things to Leeteuk like “You did this to me! Argh! I hate you.” In which Leeteuk would respond “I love you too sweetie.”

 

*End of flashbacks*

 

Leeteuk called Tablo to consult with him if what he did was right or wrong. Tablo told Leeteuk that _______ must have felt terrible since Leeteuk made her look bad in front of the kids.

 

The father and son tandem went out for a while. Leeteuk then taught his son how to make it up to his mom.

 

_______ went out to the kitchen and saw that no one was there already and the dishes were cleaned as well. _______ scoffed knowing that it must have been Leeteuk who cleaned up sensing she was mad at him.

 

________ went back to the bathroom inside the masters’ bedroom to wash up. When she went out, she sat down on the bed to dry her hair.

Then the door opened and her son came in “Omma…” Haneul said with an aegyo tone.

“Hmmm?”

“Are you mad?”

“Well…omma’s sad because I feel like you already made your decision with appa and your uncles without even consulting with me. We’re only four in the family and you make me feel left out.” _______ explained to his son.

“I’m sorry omma. I promise it won’t happen again. I’ll focus on my studies first. When I feel like I can balance both then can I start training? My heart’s into this…really omma.” Haneul tried to convince his mom as he got a rose from the back of shirt and gave it to ________.

“Okay. Only if you promise you’ll keep your grades up.” ______ said and kissed the boy on the forehead.

“Yes I promise!” Haneul replied cheerfully before running out of the room. “APPA! Omma said yes!”

_______ laughed to herself and put the rose down on the side table.

Leeteuk cautiously walked in and sat beside his wife.

“You taught your son well.” _______ told Leeteuk

“Well…are you still mad at me?” Leeteuk asked

“Do you understand why I felt sad?”  _______ asked back.

“Yes Yeobo. I know you’re just trying to look over our children because we know what they’re going to go through if they do pursue that career in life. Sorry, if I didn’t talk to you about it first.” Leeteuk told _______ before pulling out something from his back as well and handed over a rose.

________ couldn’t help but smile and kissed Leeteuk.

 

12 years into the relationship and nothing has changed between the two. They were still the love-struck couple that everyone knew.

From the love – hate relationship that helped the two mature and realize their love for each other to now being married with 2 kids. Leeteuk and ________’s love continues to grow and bloom.


Hope the finale satisfied you all

Last Comment Replies T_T Please read the next chapter as well:

cupidzangel: Yeah...I had to make them super sweet. haha The bouquet scene was just dreamy.
toxicxchemicals: Yay! New reader! Thank you very much! Haha I can relates so much. Good thing you're still on summer vacation. ;)
isarangylil: I'm glad you the "sweetness" got to you ;)
Pandaaa: Aww...that means a lot to me, I feel honored. Thank you very much.
PandaBaby: They just sweep me off of my feet. Haha Our imagination is as high as the balloons can go.
bmsbandgeek: Here's the update. Hopefully you love the ending. Thank you.
alj1225: Yeah...I just had to insert him giving roses in the chapter. I'm 19..hihi and I guess it's because we only have 6 years of elementary here and 4 years of high school. :)
HazelgoesRawr: Aww...I appreciate you taking the time and commenting. Thank you :)
kRiSLYNdjwmkc: Oh my gosh, I just felt you threaten me. haha Hope you liked the ending.
nimsaengho: Yay! Thank you very much. Was the ending cheesy? haha    
Oneandonly: I know, I just had to put (almost) all of the members here.
ofhumming: Aww...well the ending only means that another beginning..a new story can be read. Thank you:)