100th day

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood please play:
(Super Junior's) Donghae - Beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glLL4kqddiI

Leeteuk and _____ met in their apartment once again and the atmosphere was better than the last time.
The camera’s started rolling and their mission card was given to them.

*Today is Leeteuk and ______’s 100th day as a couple. Do something unforgettable to commemorate this day. You must also be able to take 100photos together*

“Oh it’s the 100th day already??” ______ asked, she was surprised because it seemed to happen too fast.
“I know. It seems like it was only yesterday that we met.” Leeteuk said as he continued to stare at the mission card.
“hmmm…what should we do?” _______ asked
“I don’t know…what do you feel like doing?” Leeteuk asked
“Should we visit my brothers-in-law?” asked smiling
“It’s our 100th day and you want to be with other guys?” Leeteuk asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.
“Kidding kidding.” ______ said
Leeteuk decided to tease _____ and suggested “Should we just stay home and take photos around the house?”
“Do you want to be alone in those photos? ______ answered as she glared at Leeteuk and he just laughed it off.
Then a cardboard went flying to their direction shocking the both of them.
Leeteuk’s eyes went wide open while ______ slightly screamed “OMO!” as she ducked behind Leeteuk.
______ picked up the card board and it said ‘How about taking wedding photos?” one of the writers wrote it down.
“Couldn’t you have just told us that?” Leeteuk asked facing the writers and the cameras.
“Can you take wedding photos in such short notice?” ______ wondered
“I guess you will be able to see your brothers-in-law today.” Leeteuk sighed as he got his phone out
“Why?” _____ asked
“I’m not sure myself if we can set an appointment for professionals to take our wedding photos at such short notice. Siwon and Sungmin are into photography and I bet they’d love to take our photos.” Leeteuk explained.
“Ah really?!” _______ said excitedly and then stopped “Are we even prepared to take photos today?” ______ asked
“All you need is makeup, a white dress and maybe 2 different outfits. I have a tux and other clothes I can use for today back at the dorm. I know different places that we can hold the shoot in.” Leeteuk answered.
“Okay. YAY! I have a friend who makes wedding gowns so maybe I can just borrow from her. You still have to go back to your dorm and I need to go get my stuff. Why don’t we meet back here after 2 hours?” ______ suggested
“Okay. I’ll go back to the dorm and talk to Siwon and Sungmin. I’ll call you when I’m done or call me when you’re done.” Leeteuk said.

AFTER 2 HOURS

______ and Leeteuk decided to meet back at the guy’s dorm.
“Were you able to get everything you needed?” Leeteuk asked ______ as she entered their dorm ______ nodded and asked the same thing.
“_______-AH!!!” Sungmin shouted as he hugged ______.
“Hi oppa. Will you be helping us today?” ______ asked
“Yes!” Sungmin said backing off of ______ and showing his camera.
“Siwon said he’s on his way here. The rest will be helping out as well.” Leeteuk said
“Ah really?” ______ answered.
“Hi _______.” Donghae said as he went outside his room with Eunhyuk.
“Oh oppas. Hello!” ______ replied.
“Eunhyuk and Yesung will be holding reflectors.” Leeteuk informed ______ “Donghae and the others will be tagging along.” Leeteuk muttered as if he was displeased.
“What will you be wearing?” Eunhuyk asked
“I’m actually wearing the dress now.” The guys looked at ______ in disbelief, they thought she was just wearing a long skirt since she was wearing a hoodie so they couldn’t see the upper half of the dress.
______ laughed at the guys reaction. “I’ll show you guys once we’re at the set already.”
Leeteuk informed everyone that Siwon was downstairs already so they made their way to the van that they’ll be using.
_______ couldn’t help but feel a bit awkward as she sat in between Donghae and Leeteuk inside the van. It’s as if there was tension growing, they still haven’t talked about what happened in the park.

They stopped at a building close by and were informed that the building was mainly for photoshoots. It had different floors catering to different themes.
Leeteuk decided to start their shoot with a simple white theme. They went to the 7th floor where there was a white back drop and there were balloons everywhere as well as white chairs, bed, etc.
_______ went to the dressing room to fix herself up. She let her hair bun loose which resulted to her hair having beachy waves. She went out after 10 minutes and the guys’ jaws dropped when they saw ______ wearing an elegant flowy white off shoulder dress, with lace details and light blue high heels.
______ let out a chuckle and asked “How is it? Is this okay?”
“You look so pretty.” Donghae immediately answered as he stared at ______.
“Ya stupid! The husband is supposed to say that!” Eunhyuk said as he hit Donghae’s head
“I beg to disagree with Donghae” Leeteuk said, everyone’s eyes widened with his words. ______ looked down with dismay before Leeteuk continued “You’re beautiful.”
Everyone let out a sigh. “Hyung, you scared me there for a minute” Siwon said holding his camera as he took photos of ______.
______ was relieved by his words and slowly walked towards the guys.
“You look nice as well.” ______ teased Leeteuk as she saw him wearing a white long-sleeved polo and black slacks.

“Okay let’s start.” Sungmin said as he raised his camera up.
Leeteuk and ______ started to do simple poses at first.
Some of the photos were:
Leeteuk down on one knee like he was proposing to _______.
Leeteuk and ______ candidly laughing.
______ kissing Leeteuk on the cheeks.
The couple holding hands.
Leeteuk carrying _______ on his back and another one in bridal style.
Leeteuk giving ______ a bouquet of red roses.
_______ drying Leeteuk’s hair with a blowdryer.
The couple surrounded by white translucent balloons.

Of course the guys just had to be in the photos. There were a couple of photos showing _______ throwing a bouquet of flowers to the guys acting like they were her bridesmaids.
There was another photo of them acting like Leeteuk’s backup singers, while he sang to ______.

Siwon then suggested to have an “action” themed photoshoot. There was a floor that was set to look like an old warehouse.
Leeteuk had a jacket (it wasn’t buttoned up and he wasn’t wearing any inner clothing as well like in some bonamana performances) and jeans on, with his hair ruffled, while ______ wore distressed jeans, a leather jacket and a white top that was dirtied up.
Some photos looked like Leeteuk was saving ______, like he was her knight in shining armor.

Everyone had a tiring but fun day. The guys tried and tried for ______ and Leeteuk to kiss on lips for a photo but they failed. A kiss on the cheeks was the farthest that they could achieve in the photo shoot. Of course even with that Leeteuk let out his famous laugh and the rest teasing the two.

The director and producers called ______ and Leeteuk for an emergency meeting the next day.

~----------~
For those who read my first fanfic "New Concept" then you'd know that there's a chapter there with the same title. hihi ;)

~COMMENT REPLIES~
ofhumming & todobobo123: :
awww...thank you!!
Here's an update!! hihi ;) I just finished writing this chapter and decided to post it right away.
I will try my best to update everyday. Hope all of you will continue to stick around for more