6th Author's Note / Teasers / POLL

We Fell In Love?

I’m over the moon / overjoyed with the amount of readers and subscribers that I have.
I really love you all. I’m the type of person who appreciates the little things and it just sank into me how much support I get from all of you. *teary-eyed already* It really gives me a lot of confidence so thank you very much. 정말 감사합니다!  I’ve always liked writing (specifically writing lyrics/ composing songs) but I don’t have a lot of confidence so…yeah. You guys have helped me a lot. Anyway, I love how I feel like I’ve made a lot of friends. So please do not hesitate to comment, tweet, or message me :)
*end of dramatic moment* *_*

Reminder: I’m posting teasers for my 2 new stories. Now what I want you guys to do is to pick which one you would like me to do first / next? I’m holding a poll here and Winglin. Tell me what you think about the stories as well. Your opinions really matter so please do vote and comment below. I will update you guys on the votes and partial results. Voting is open until…I end this story? Hihi

- Nadine



TEASER FOR STORY #1: Highly requested…same genre as We Fell In Love

_______ arrived at a condominium building, with cameras following her from the time she left her own place.
Upon arriving she was given a mission card:

‘Find out who your husband is.’

‘Hmmm…the message was simple, short and scary.’ _______ thought to herself

_______ took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell beside the door. Clueless on who might answer.
“Who’s there?” A guy’s voice asked through the telecom.
“Neh. Annyong haseyo, chonun _______ imnida.” ______ introduced herself awkwardly. “Oh. And who might you be looking for?” The guy asked again.
________ was too shy to say anything. How can she say ‘I’m looking for your sacrifice…I mean my husband.’ She zoned out and stood there silently.
“Hello?” The voice asked, waiting for ________’s response.
________ blushed before saying “I’m looking for my husband.”
She could hear laughter coming from the other side of the door. ‘Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing.’ ______ puffed her cheeks and started fanning herself.
The door opened and _______ was surprised to see a Super Junior member.

(skipped a whole chunk here for the teaser;) )

“Okay…so do you know who your husband is?” Siwon asked _______.
_______ chuckled as she shook her head and answered “Not yet. Will you tell me?”
“Nope. We have to make this interesting. How about playing a game?” Eunhyuk suggested
“What game?” ______ asked.
“Well we’ll ask you questions and give you hints then we’ll eliminate one of us depending on your answers.” Eunhyuk explained.
“What if I picked the wrong guy?” ________ asked cautiously. “I mean that would be embarrassing.” _______ muttered making the guys laugh.
“It’s okay. Then you’ll have a change of husband.” Shindong joked.
________’s jaw dropped. What if she eliminates her real ‘husband’? This is like a life and death situation…that can’t possibly happen, right? Is it too late to back out?

“Okay, so we’ll make things easier. Shindong will be crossed out from your list of choices. He won’t be part of the game because as everyone knows he has a girlfriend so he’ll be just mc-ing the game.” Leeteuk announced
“Okay, so it’s already safe to say that he’s my ‘brother-in-law’.” _______ said making Shindong and the others laugh.
Eunhyuk and Shindong explained the game that they were going to play.
_______ will be given 2 choices, from those 2 she’ll pick which one she likes more. The people who weren’t in the group that ______ selected will be eliminated until one person is left. Hopefully _______ and Donghae have enough chemistry to make him the last one standing.

“Okay so let the game begin” Shindong stated.
And the search - guessing game begins for _______.

_______ was facing the kitchen, with her back facing the guys so she won’t know who will be the last two men standing. A camera was put in front of _______ so her facial expressions can be recorded. The guys were in the living room ready to assemble themselves.
There were 2 stands in the room with the sign A and B.

“Okay, let’s start. The one’s who like computer games more go behind letter A, those who like sports more go behind letter B” Shindong instructed the guys.
After the guys separated into 2 groups Shindong asked ______
“_______-shi what kind of guys do you like more, the one into sports or computer games?”
Then a drum roll was played for effect by the staff.
“I guess I like guys who are into sports more.” _______ answered.
She heard applause and laughing, before Shindong announced “Kyuhyun, Sungmin eliminated!”
“Singers or rappers?” Shindong asked the next question.
“Both.” _______ answered. The guys went wild because no one was eliminated.
“Sensitive or blunt guys?” Shindong asked.  
“Hmmm…I want an honest but sensitive guy.” _______ answered
“Heechul hyung eliminated!” Shindong announced.
“Twitter or Cyworld?” Shindong asked. Donghae was going to the Cyworld group but he was being pushed away by Yesung and Leeteuk.
“Ya, you update your twitter more.” Yesung told Donghae
“But Cyworld is Korean made so I’m choosing Cyworld.” Donghae explained.
“Which do you update more? Which did you update the latest?” Leeteuk asked Donghae.
Without answering Donghae silently walked over to the Twitter group.
_______ was oblivious to this since Heechul was talking to her while the guys arranged themselves.
“Okay ________-shi, Twitter or Cyworld?” Shindong asked ________
“hmm…I personally don’t have a Cyworld account so I won’t know which is better between the two. I choose Twitter since I update there almost everyday.” _______ answered.
“Yesung and Leeteuk hyung eliminated!” Shindong said.
Donghae sighed with relief, good thing his hyungs pestered him about his first choice.
“Okay, ______- shi I’ll just update you. So far your husband is still the game, so meaning Siwon, Donghae, Euhnyuk, or Ryeowook could be your husband. Are you still happy with those choices? Do you already have a guess on who could your husband be?” Leeteuk asked ______.
“I still don’t have a clue on who my partner might be.” ______ answered
“Are you confident that you’ll pick the right guy?” Shindong asked
“waaahhh…I don’t know. I hope so.” _______ answered, showing her nervousness…making the guys chuckle.
“Okay let’s go to the next question. A dancer or gym enthusiast?” Leeteuk asked, helping Shindong mc.
“Dancer” _______ answered in a heartbeat.
“Siwon and Ryeowook eliminated!” Shindong announced.
“Ya, Ryeowook you’re a gym buff?!” Heechul asked surprised making everyone laugh.
“It’s just not obvious hyung.” Ryeowook answered with a nervous laugh.
Now they were down to two guys.
“_______, pick from the two…a fish or an anchovy?” Leeteuk asked _______
“In all honesty…I hate anchovies.” ________ answered with a giggle.
Eunhyuk shouted “Ya, hyung isn’t that a bit obvious?” Eunhyuk joked and acted like he was hurt making everyone laugh.
“Okay we were kidding. _______, this last question will test your chemistry with your husband. It all depends on your instinct and feelings.”
“What do you call that again? ESP?” Yesung asked but no one minded him.
Donghae was given a choice to stand on the left or the right side on the room, while Eunhyuk would just stand where Donghae didn’t choose.
“_______-shi, Left or Right?” Leeteuk asked
After some thought _______ answered “I think there are those people who would choose the right side, just because they might be ‘right’. And then there are those people who’d choose the left side just to go against contrary belief.”
“So…what’s your decision?”

Which side did she prefer? Did she choose the right one?



TEASER FOR STORY #2 : Slightly Rated

Kyuhyun and ________ have known each other a little bit over 2 years now.
_______ was a trainee under SME when she met Kyuhyun. She has been in a few cf’s and some music videos but she’s more known for recording guide tracks for the demos of pending songs.
Kyuhyun and ________ are the same age that’s why they get a long so well. They hang out with each other when time permits, they play computer games, record guide tracks together, tease & poke fun at each other and recently…fool around with each other.

It’s only been a month since they started fooling around with each other…or better known now as friends with benefits.
Kyuhyun never saw _________ as the type of girl that he’d ‘fantasize’ about until 4 weeks ago.

It all started when Kyuhyun saw ________ practicing NU ABO with the F(x) members. She filled in for Amber’s spot during the practice because Amber hurt her ankle that week.

Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were watching the girls practice from outside as the blinds on the windows were rolled up.
When the chorus came, there was a dance step in which the girls raise their tops showing their slim figures and forming abs.
Krystal always lifted her top higher than the rest of the girls during performances, but during practices they all lifted their tops at the same length just for fun, showing 1 / 3 of their bras.
When the guys saw this Eunhyuk nudged Kyuhyun and Leeteuk who he was in between in. Kyuhyun caught a glimpse of _______’s red bra as she flashed it, his eye’s widened as he saw this and felt a tingling sensation.

The girls finished practicing NU ABO, unfortunately the girls from F(x) had to leave for a radio show.
“Unnie, thanks for practicing with us.” Luna told _______ as she was saying goodbye.
“You know I don’t mind. I love it.” _______ said.
“I’d hug you and all unnie, but we’re all sweaty.” Krystal said as she made a face and scrunched her nose.
“Same here.” Sulli agreed and the girls laughed.
“Vic unnie, tell Amber I said hi” _______ said before finally letting the girls go.

The F(x) girls went out of the practice room and ______ stayed still wanting to dance more.
She wiped the sweat off of her body first and got a water bottle from her bag. She placed it over her neck and cheeks first to make her cool before opening it and drinking.
_______ saw Kyuhyun smirking through the window wall and winked at her. ‘There he goes again teasing me’ _______ thought to herself. She scoffed and rolled her eyes before walking towards the window wall.
She stared at her friend…Super Junior’s evil maknae for a while before sticking her tongue out and rolling the sky-clouds printed blinds down.

________ turned the speakers on and played Taeyang’s Move.
_______ was dancing facing the mirror to check and study her movements, but when the chorus came she closed her eyes and got lost in the music. By the time the second verse started she was swaying her hips smoothly from side to side. ________ was caught off guard when she felt an arm hold her waist closely against a body, grinding her from behind. His hand swiftly covered _______’s eyes before she could open it to see who the person behind her was.
The person behind her continued grinding her and planted a kiss on her neck, making ______ quiver as they continued to sway.
“Ya, who are you?” ______ finally asked. Her tone was supposed to be angry since the guy was violating her personal space, but no her words came out softly. Was she enjoying this?
“Better be careful with how you move your hips or else I'll be in between them.” The guy finally spoke as he tried to slip his hand up inside ______’s shirt.
The voice was all too familiar for _______, she finally regained her senses and with all force took the hand away from her stomach and face and hastily stepped away from the guy.
“Kyuhyun?!” _______ said surprised, her eyes definitely screamed shock.
Kyuhyun smirked “Why? Expecting someone else?”
“Ya! What the hell Kyuhyun! What were you doing?!” _______ asked with mixed emotions. She couldn’t believe it. She didn’t expect her close friend to be a closet ert.
“What? You seemed to be enjoying it earlier.” Kyuhyun told _______
________ wasn’t able to answer Kyuhyun back, to make it worse she blushed. So she turned around and walked towards the speaker to turn the volume down.
Kyuhyun smirked as he walked closer to ________, making her back away still facing him…her back inches away from the big mirror.
He trapped her in between the mirror and his body.
Kyuhyun intertwined his hands with ________ as he placed them above her head against the mirror.
________ just looked at Kyuhyun and asked in a whisper “what are you doing?”
Kyuhyun didn’t say anything and kissed _______.
________ was trying to push Kyuhyun away from her but he just applied more strength to his hands to hold hers against the mirror.
________ tried to shout but when she did open her lips, it just gave Kyuhyun’s tongue the chance to go to hers.
Kyuhyun smirked when he felt _______ finally give into the kiss, he placed _______’s arms over his neck and took his hands away from hers, resting his hands on her waist.
________ kissed Kyuhyun back for some reason, the kiss made her weak. Even at that moment ________ was still alert with her surroundings, when she heard the door knob click she pushed Kyuhyun away. Seconds after Sungmin opened the door to the practice room, he saw _______ heavily breathing and glaring at Kyuhyun.
“Whatchu guys dooooing?” Sungmin asked in a cute yet suspicious tone. Kyuhyun turned to face Sungmin.
“I was practicing when Kyuhyun here interrupted me. Next time oppa, please keep him on a leash.” _______ said as she walked towards her bag to pick it up before leaving the room.
“pfft…Kyuhyun…ert…what the hell…gaah!”  ________ muttered when she walked out the door.
“We’ve been looking for you. What are you doing here?” Sungmin asked Kyuhyun when ________ left.
“Nothing. Come on let’s go to the hyungs.” Kyuhyun answered as he placed his arm over Sungmin’s shoulder and walked out of the room as if nothing happened.


NOW VOTE :) Will update with the next chapter for "We Fell In Love?" soon ;) Everyone seems to hate Leeteuk for what he did haha. Everything will be explained / clearer in the next chapter :) hmm...a twist? ;)