Calm Before The Storm

We Fell In Love?

*After School - My Lips Are Like Warm Coffee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdkBFr3YRYI

 

 

-The Next Day-

Leeteuk finished his schedule earlier than expected so he decided to visit _______ again. He stopped by at flower shop and bought a rose for her.

He was happy to visit ______ again, since it’s rare for him to be able to see her for 2 days in a row.

 

_______ wasn’t in her room again so he proceeded to the rehabilitation room.

Leeteuk peeked through the circle window on the door, looking for ________.

‘hmm…not here either?’ Leeteuk thought to himself, he was about to turn his head away when he faintly heard ______’s laugh.

She was there in the corner, laughing with some guy. The guy was taller than _______, he had his arm around her as he started walking in the straight line that was drawn on floor. The guy had a cast on his leg, just like _______’s before.

Then it him, Leeteuk remembered that the guy was the one he just saw yesterday. The guy who joined the group for a photo, the one ________ glanced at and put her harm over his shoulder. The guy he was starting to get jealous of.

 

They seemed to be laughing and ________ was helping him out.

‘They seem close.’ Leeteuk thought

_______ helped the guy sit down and got her phone out from her pocket. She started to call Leeteuk’s phone.

Leeteuk started to think about stuff when he was caught off guard, startled when he heard his phone ringing.

_______ heard a phone ringing…a ringtone similar to her boyfriend’s. When she looked up at the door she saw him there, his face looking down. A smile was forming on _______’s lips, surprised that Leeteuk was in the hospital again.

The ringing on the other end stopped and her phone beeped, ______ looked down at her phone and saw it flash “phone busy”.

‘He didn’t pick it up?’ _______ asked herself. She looked back up at the door and saw that Leeteuk wasn’t there anymore.

Confused, ______ brisk walked towards the door and opened it to see Leeteuk walking away.

“Oppa!” _______ called out to him.

Leeteuk turned around and saw ______ walking towards him.

“Oh _______-ah, I was looking for you. I didn’t see you there.” Leeteuk lied.

________ kissed Leeteuk on the cheek before hugging him.

“I was calling your phone.’ _______ told Leeteuk.

“Oh...yeah I saw but my phone’s battery is low so it died before I could even pick it up. Sorry. ” Another lie came out of Leeteuk’s mouth. But why was he lying?

“Oh I see. Well I saw you outside the door that’s why I went out to see if it was really you. What are you doing here?” _______ asked Leeteuk as they started to walk back to her room.

“I was free today so I decided to visit you again. I’d rather be here than be stuck at home.” Leeteuk finally let out a genuine warm smile. He then gave _______ the rose that he bought from the flower shop.

_______ smiled and hugged Leeteuk from the back while they continued walking to her room.

 

They reached _______’s room and both sat down on the bed.

“Oh oppa, I almost forgot. I have some news for you that’s why I was trying to call you earlier.” ________ informed Leeteuk.

“Oh really? Is it good news or bad news?” Leeteuk asked

“Hmmm…Which do you like?” _______ asked Leeteuk back with a smile

“Since you’re smiling…a good news?” Leeteuk guessed.

_______ nodded and told Leeteuk the good news. “I can go out the day after tomorrow!”

“Oh really?” Leeteuk said with a smile.

“Yeah. I finally convinced my doctor that I’m good as new already. I mean hello, my foot is just in a bandage already. They just said that I might start going overboard once I get home, you know training and all.” _______ told Leeteuk.

“Well I agree. You can’t push your limits just yet.” Leeteuk advised his girlfriend as he planted a kiss on her lips.

“Yes. I know. You’re the third person who told me that. It’s not like I don’t have self control. Teddy oppa instructed the people in the company that if they see me train  within the week he’ll suspend me for another week. Boring.” _______ said

“Wow. You worry about being bored if you get to rest, while I have to find time to rest.” Leeteuk said.

“Awww….sorry.” _______ told Leeteuk and kissed him. She made him turn his back on her and he started massaging his shoulders…trying to get his tensions and stress away.

 

Unconsciously, Leeteuk let out a deep sigh. Hearing this _______ became confused and anxious in an instant.

“Oppa, why? Are you okay?” _______ asked Leeteuk

“Yeah, just got a lot of things on my mind.” Leeteuk replied.

“Like what?” ______ asked as she put her head on Leeteuk’s shoulder.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

A knock on the door got in the way and may have saved Leeteuk from explaining anything further.

 

“_______.” The guy who made Leeteuk jealous earlier peered through the gap in the door.

‘oh great.’ Leeteuk thought to himself as he rolled his eyes.

“Oh Minho-ah, what’s up? Done with your session?” _______ asked as she got up from the bed.

“Yup.” Minho answered before turning his head to see Leeteuk.

“Ah Minho, this is my boyfriend Leeteuk. Oppa this is my friend Minho, I met him in rehab.” ________ introduced the two guys to each other.

“Oh Hello, I’m Minho.” Minho greeted and bowed to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk acknowledged Minho’s greeting and slightly bowed his head.

“Anyway ______, I just passed by because Jay (Jaebom) hyung told me he wanted to say Hi to you.” Minho said. He opened the door wider and _______ saw Jay nudge Minho, it was easy to see since Minho was holding on to Jay for support.

“Ya! I didn’t say that.” Jay muttered

_______ laughed and said hello to Jay.

 

They then bid farewell to each other and _______ went back to Leeteuk.

“Who was that?” Leeteuk asked coldly

“Jay oppa? He’s a friend of Minho’s. I met him before since he was the one helping Minho out in therapy.” _______ started to explain.

“And who’s Minho?” Leeteuk asked back

“I just told you, Minho’s a new found friend of mine. He was the one I told you about, the person that I met that’s the same age as me. Do you remember? Anyway, He’s in a dance group… a bboy and Jay oppa is also the same. Minho twisted his leg during one of their practices and he’s been in therapy for about a week now.” _______ continued to explain.

“So you meet a lot of guys here, huh” Leeteuk said

“What does that mean?” _______ was starting to get irritated, Leeteuk was being cranky for some reason.

“Well you know first there was this Doojoon guy, then this Minho one. I wonder how many guys you’ve befriended here.” Leeteuk answered.

“So what are you trying to say?” _______ stood up and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Nothing, I’m sorry. I guess I’m just tired.” Leeteuk replied.

_______ suggested that Leeteuk should rest and sleep on her bed first, while she checked her stuff on her laptop.

She just let the issue go…not knowing how much it’ll change her relationship with Leeteuk.

 

^_________________________^

I'm not sure if I can update before the weekend. (I think) I'll be busy until August 14 T_T I have 2 papers I have to finish plus one complicated school work for my Economics class. And they're all due for this Saturday O.O

But I will try and do my best to update soon!

I love all my subrscribers! And the growing number of subcribers really really makes me happy :)

~COMMENT REPLIES~ I love you all <3

Asian:
specialXangelX0410: It's okay :) Winglin was not functioning for me as well. Boo :| But it's okay now. Thank you :)
vanillaxkun: Awww..thank you :)
PandaBaby: I know...so dreamy. haha Thank you :)
isarangylil: aww...thanks :)
lolisho: I know...every guy is a threat...hmm maybe they are? hahaha ;) After writing that, I craved for a burger :P
cupidzangel: Yeah..haha like serious but hott face. haha Thank you :)