New opportunities

We Fell In Love?
*Not quite sure what song I could fit here but lyrically this song will fit the first chapter :) :
4 minute - Huh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW8nHtgt1lo&feature=related

Your POV:

“Such a tiring day” I thought to myself as I walked back to my apartment building after my training and going into different go-sees.
I went inside my apartment and listened to the answering machine…keeping my hopes up that someone will give me a job.
“*sigh* how many more no’s will I hear until I get a yes?” I thought to myself

I’m ______. I have been training for a year under a star management company. I’m quite not sure if I’m willing to stay with them for another year or so…because frankly I need money. I’ve only done some minor works and it has been 5 months since my last activity.

“______-ah this is Teddy. Come to the office tomorrow, we may have found you work. I’ll tell you the details tomorrow. Bye”

Teddy oppa is one of the managers in the company. He always tries to reassure all the trainees that everything will fall into place if we just keep our hopes up and do our best. YES!! I can’t believe he found me a job. Well I guess I’ll be all smiles from here on out.

Leeteuk’s POV:

“Hyung…hyung” I felt someone shaking me to wake up. Wow this hangover is killing me.
“Hyung, I just came back from the company and Mr. Youngman wants to see you tomorrow” Yesung said as he helped me sit up
“What for?” I asked
“Well…it’s about your habit of going into clubs at night. You weren’t even at our meeting earlier. What time did you come home anyway?”
“What’s the problem anyway? I’m just having fun.” I answered. That old man really doesn’t really want us to unwind does he. Pfft.
“Leeteuk it is getting serious. I mean it’s a good a thing that we have a tight connection with the clubs and bars you go to. What if the papparazis’ get your photos? And what about the girls you’re always with each night” Heechul said as he stood at my door.
“Bug off Heechul. It’s not like I’m the only out one going at night” I answered back. Heechul’s the only one who can talk to me like that. He feels like he can talk down to everyone else.
“Well at least I don’t forget to attend the important meetings and practices.” He answered back while walking away.
I have a life outside this work…I want to live just like a normal person. I want to enjoy the good things in life. It’s not like I’m getting any younger.

Third Person’s POV:

-The Next Day-

At the SME building:
“Leeteuk. I called you here because I want to let you know that I know what you have been doing at night. Your club hopping is getting more and more frequent, plus hooking up with different girls while you’re out. You’re going to put a dent on your image…and for the group as well” Youngman said.
“It’s not like I’m doing anything wrong sir. What happens in the club stays in the club.” Leeteuk explained
“Well one of these days the media will get a hold of everything. Not unless we do something about it…starting today you can’t go out at night unless it’s work-related.”
“It’s like your telling me not to live a life!” Leeteuk answered frustratingly.
“We’re not telling you to cut off all your affairs. Just stay away from bars, clubs and girls. That’s why we’re putting you into a show to keep you busy and hopefully you’ll have change of heart there.” Youngman said as he gave Leeteuk a piece of paper.
“Great more work.” Leeteuk thought to himself.
“We Got Married?!” Leeteuk said surprisingly.
“Yes. Didn’t you say you wanted to get married soon? Well at least in this show you can try it out.” Youngman explained.
“Who’s the girl?” Leeteuk asked curiously
“She’s still a rookie...still in training I think. She’s supposedly famous with the netizens because she’s an ulzzang. Very pretty…not your usually Korean face.” Youngman said with approval as he showed Leeteuk the girl’s picture.
“She’s not my type” Leeteuk said right away.
“Give her a chance. Beside you don’t have any choice so…Congratulations on your “marriage” Leeteuk”
Leeteuk could only roll his eyes.