New Chances

Strawberry Love

 

        Seungri immediately brought Su Ming to a nearby hospital. He can’t be recognize by anyone so he put on a disguise with a thick jacket, wore eyeglasses and a cap. Gladly, the hospital is a provincial one so there are only few people there and they are mostly old people. Seungri was so worried about Su Ming especially for the fact that they might lose the child inside her. He kept walking back and forth of the hallway in front of the emergency room. After a while, the doctor went out.

 

          “Are you the boyfriend of the patient?”

          “No sir, but I’m with her. Is she all right?”

          “Yes. She’s perfectly fine, maybe it’s just because of stress…”

          “The… baby?” he asked with a very worried face.

          “Don’t worry… the baby’s fine but please tell her that she needs to take good care from now on.” Seungri sighed of relief and immediately bowed to the doctor thanking him.

          “Oh and… she might not wake up for a while because her body is still in shock but she’ll definitely be fine.”

          “I understand. Thank you!”

 

          It’s been already 2 days but Su Ming wasn’t still waking up. Seungri managed to transfer Su Ming to a hospital in Seoul. The head doctor was a friend of Seungri’s family so it was kept a secret that Seungri transferred her there. The Big bang members knew the situation of Seungri, as well as Seungri’s family except his father.

 

          Finally, Su Ming woke up from her deep sleep. She woke up with the sight of Seungri sitting beside her bed.

 

          “Oh! Su Ming-ah, finally! Do you feel fine?”

          “Y… yes… Where am I?”

          “You’re on the hospital. You were asleep for two days because of the stress you took up last time.” She finally remembered everything and was all worried. She touched her stomach and looked at Seungri anxiously.

          “Don’t worry, the baby is still there.” He smiled. She also smiled while feeling her stomach.

          “I’m sorry baby, I won’t do it again.” She said in a very loving manner. She looked at Seungri and gave a weak smile.

          “Seungri-ya, Mianhae~ for what happened last time and thank you so much for helping me out. Hmmm… you can leave me now, i’m fine… I won’t do anything silly anymore.” She said trying to lessen Seungri’s burden.

          “No. It’s okay.”

          “Huh?”

          “I’ll take responsibility of our baby, Su Ming.”

          “What? You don’t have to. Don’t worry, I won’t be doing that again, I was just shocked. You don’t have to force yourself.” He shook his head.

          “It’s not that I’m forced to do it. It’s just that I want to do it.”

 

          Su Ming stared at Seungri, not really knowing if what he’s telling was true.

 

          “I’m really sorry for what I have told you back then. I know you’re innocent and honest. I was just shocked.”

          “Are you really taking responsibility?” she asked once more. He nodded and smiled. Su Ming felt glad and embraced him.

          “Oh! Mianhae! I’m just glad.” There were tears in the corner of her eyes.

          “But, I won’t promise that I’ll be marrying you or something like that because you know I’m a celebrity and –“ Su Ming interrupted.

          “Don’t worry. I understand. I just want this baby to have a father and recognize me as his or her mother. In time, I know he or she will understand things…” She smiled again looking at her tummy.

 

          Seungri grinned while staring at Su Ming. Instead of worrying he felt glad that at least the mother of his child is a person like Su Ming. She’s beautiful, caring and very thoughtful.

 

          “Ah… Su Ming-ah, you don’t have a place to stay right?”

          “I can live in the orphanage that I stayed when I was a child but that would be far away from here.”

          “Hmmm…” Seungri’s ears suddenly went pinkish.

          “Because of your pregnancy, you need to be always safe as well as the baby… so if it’s okay with you… You can stay in one of our rest houses with my mom…” he was embarrassed to say that. “I told my mom already about it and she agreed.”

          “Nooo… that’s too much…”

 

          Unexpectedly, a beautiful woman entered the room which Su Ming was staying. She was very beautiful but she looks like a middle-aged lady.