So Much Sufferings

Strawberry Love

 

          The next day Su Ming went on to her rehearsals but she was not really feeling well.

 

          “Su Ming-ah, are you all right?” a girl asked.

          “Yeah… I’m… just…”

 

          Suddenly, Su Ming collapsed in the floor. All of his co workers panicked and immediately brought her to a clinic.

 

          She woke up afterwards feeling a little bit dazed.

 

          “Where am I?”

          “You’re on the clinic Su Ming.” The doctor said. Unexpectedly, the main director for their musical came inside the room.

          “Hmm… Can you leave us alone for the moment?” he asked the doctor and the doctor left. Su Ming sat upright her bed when she saw the director.

          “What do you want to talk Mr. Director?” she asked feeling a little bit nervous. The director didn’t think twice but immediately said things directly to Su Ming.

          “Su Ming, you’re pregnant. Did you know about this already?” Su Ming didn’t feel anything because she knew it beforehand so she just nodded once. The director heaved a sigh.

          “If you didn’t collapse there, we wouldn’t know anything… I’ll be straight to the point now. You can’t continue with this play anymore.” She was stunned to death.

          “Wh… what?!”

          “I’m sorry Su Ming, you have the talent and everything for this role but it’s hard for your condition.”

          “No… I’m fine, I can do everything… the musical will be by next month. My tummy would not be big by that time. I can do this sir… Please, don’t do this to me…” she pleaded and cried.

          “I’m sorry… Maybe we will just push the musical but we can’t have you. I’m really sorry.” He stood up and immediately left the room. Su Ming was all alone, not believing what she heard. She cried so loud but nobody came to comfort her…

 

          “Oh, Seungri-ya! Long time no see!” Seungri’s friend greeted him with delight for the last time Seungri visited the bar was the night when something happened between him and Su Ming.

          “Where have you been? You didn’t come often like before.” He sighed and sat in front of his friend.

          “I was just busy with things…” his friend just nodded.

          “But bro, did you hear the news?” Seungri looked at him.

          “Ae Cha, our classmate in high school just committed suicide.”

          “What? Why?” he was shocked.

          “She got pregnant by a random guy then the guy didn’t want to recognize the baby, so she did it.” Seungri looked at him with daze, he remembered Su Ming.

          “Girls are like that. They’re so emotional that they could do that in one moment.” He added. Seungri didn’t have any second thought anymore and came running going somewhere.

 

          Meanwhile, Su Ming went to their apartment to rest and mourn for the things that happened to her. She wanted to call Taeyang but she doesn’t want to give any burden to him anymore. When she arrived at their apartment, she was very shock to see her things outside. There, she saw their dance group’s manager.

 

          “Yah! Park Su Ming, you’re fired!”

          “What? Unni, why?” she can’t believe.

          “You know we strictly prohibit any dancers having relationship and now I heard that you’re pregnant and you were kicked out from the theatre play… You are useless now!” she went inside their apartment and closed the door with full force.

          “Unni! Unni! Unni! Give me another chance!” she continued to knock on the door but no one answered her. She cried while picking her things and arranging them. She gave up on asking for another chance so she just left the place but while walking her fellow dancers saw her and whispered to each other… “She’s a .”, “A .”, “Pregnant without a boyfriend.” She sobbed again. So much sufferings happening to her. She went to a bar and drank alcohol all night. She drank everything to forget her problems. She cared for nothing and continued drinking.