Dream Come True

Strawberry Love

 

          “That can’t be, she doesn’t even have a boyfriend. Unni, don’t come to practice today, okay? We’ll just go ahead. Bye!”

 

          Su Ming can’t stop thinking of what her friends told her but she just swayed her mind for it has only happened once.

 

          Kring. Kring.

 

          “Oh, Oppa? Why did you call?”

          “Your friends told me you’re not feeling good so I brought you something.”

          “Huh?”

          “I’m outside your door, open it.”

 

          She immediately opened her door and a dashing dude appeared. He gave her his sparkling smile and she gave back in return. It was Taeyang, he was worried for Su Ming. He brought her favorite food and some medicine.

 

          “Oppa, did I tell you before that I love you so much?” she asked while eating the food he brought. Taeyang was startled to hear her.

          “Wh… what?”

          “I said… I love you so much for being the best older brother in the world!” she said. Taeyang heaved a sigh of relief, he thought she was confessing to him though he wanted to hear that because Taeyang loved her since they became dancing partners but Su Ming only looks at him as a friend but as of now, he’s satisfied with that. The phone then rang.

 

          “Annyeong Haseyo? Yes, this is Park Su Ming. Huh? Really?! Thank you! Thank you!”

 

          Su Ming dropped the phone. She was so dazed.

 

          “Su Ming-ah, what’s that?” he stood up and came near her.

          “Oppa, I’m in! I got the lead role! I passed the audition!”

 

          She hugged her tightly, he lifted and spin her. It was one of the best news she received in her life.

 

          Meanwhile, at the YG rehearsal studio, Jiyong noticed Seungri. He seems out of focus these past few days.

 

          “Yah! Seungri, why are you always out of your mind? Do you have a problem?”

          “Oh Hyung… No, I don’t have a problem.” He shook his head.

 

          Jiyong just left their maknae because he knows that he doesn’t want to tell him that thing. Actually, Seungri’s still guilty for what happened between him and Su Ming. He actually admires her a little for her talent and skills. Whenever he remembers what they did, guilt and frustration covers him.

 

 The next day, Su Ming immediately went to the rehearsals of the play which she got into. The play involves every dance genre like hip hop, jazz, ballet, etc. so they need more time to practice. But Su Ming still feels something odd about her so she went home early.