Another Disaster

Strawberry Love

 

           After 3 months…

 

          “Hello there baby.” As Su Ming held her huge stomach. “Time flies so fast, neh? You’re with mommy and daddy for almost 8 months now. Soon you’ll see how beautiful this world is. Daddy and mommy are very excited to see you so stay healthy, okay?”

 

          Yes. Su Ming is now on her 8th month of pregnancy and her relationship with Seungri went smoothly but still, the public didn’t know about it. Seungri was planning to tell everyone after Su Ming gives birth to their baby.

 

          Su Ming and Seungri went out together. They wanted to have some private time once in a while.

 

          “Yah! Seungri, you seem to be hiding something from me?” Su Ming teased.

          “You’re really good at figuring things out, huh?” she chuckled as Seungri gave her a ticket for his concert.

          “Waaaahhhh ~ A ticket? I’ve always been in your concerts but I’ve never been in the audience seat.” She grinned. “Why are you giving this ahead of time?”

          “Because I wanted you to be the first whom I’ll give tickets too. You should really watch me.”

          “Why? You’re not that good.” She stick out her tongue to him.

          “Yah! Why aren’t you a supportive girlfriend? You should watch me because my solo performance is just for you.” Seungri suddenly pinched her cheeks.

          “You’re so mushy!” Both of them laughed.

          “Oh! Su Ming-ah, where do you wanna eat dinner today?” Seungri eagerly asked.

          “Can we just eat with eomma today? I miss her so much; she had been so busy these days.”

          “Okay, let’s just buy something for her tonight.” He smiled at her and they went their way to Seungri’s house.

 

          Suddenly, Seungri saw a car in their garage and felt uneasy.

 

          “Seungri, are you okay? You look worried.”

          “N… no, I’m fine…”

 

          But as they entered the house, Seungri confirmed why he was feeling that way…

 

          “Who is he Seungri?” A man was sitting in their couch in the living room.

          “Why are you here… Dad?” the man stood up and came closer while Seungri’s mom saw them and looked so worried.

          “He’s your dad?... Oh, Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Park Su Ming.” She bowed respectfully but Seungri’s dad just looked at her from head to toe that made her feel nervous.

          “Su Ming, we’ll just have a talk for a bit. Can you leave us alone?”

          “O… okay…”

 

          Su Ming left both of them and felt uneasy. She talked to Seungri’s mom about it.

 

          “Eomma, is everything all right?” she saw the fear in Seungri’s mom’s eyes.

          “Y… yes… Everything’s fine dear. Don’t worry.” She heaved a sigh.

 

          Meanwhile, Seungri and his dad had a serious talk. They sat across each other.

 

          “Dad… I’ll explain – “ Seungri wanted to say something but he was interrupted by his dad.

“Yah! I didn’t say you can talk!” he yelled. Seungri just bowed his head. “What mess are you into once again?”

          “Dad… this is not what you’re –“

“DON’T TALK WHEN I DIDN’T TELL YOU TO!” his father finally yelled at him.

“Why? Will you give up everything for her like your sister?” Seungri was

dazed. His father was right, he hasn’t thought of giving up for Su Ming.

          “Will you be like your sister? Okay, let’s say you’ll choose her. Then you will not be part of our family anymore, no inheritance from me. So you still have BigBang? Maybe… But you haven’t told the public that you got a random girl pregnant. Surely, they’ll all be mad at you and in time, your fame will just fade away…” Seungri became quiet. His father was right. He didn’t decide yet what he will do with Su Ming and his baby.

          “Don’t worry. I’ll give her proper compensation as well as the baby. We’ll finish all of this tomorrow.”

          “But dad… it’s not that…”

          “What? You’ll choose her? Can you really do it? Stop this Lee Seung Hyun… I’ll go now. We’ll talk again tomorrow. Say goodbye to her now…”

 

          Seungri was left in the room speechless. He wasn’t sure what he would do. He knows that it’s right to not let his father ruin his relationship with Su Ming but he’s afraid… Afraid that he might lose everything…

 

**************************

thanks for the new subscription guys. :)

@yen ~ you so energetic bb. :)) haha ~