Conflicts in The Way

Strawberry Love

 

          “Oh, unni you’re already awake?” Seo Hyun greeted Su Ming early in the morning.

          “Where’s Seungri?” she asked still half awake.

          “He went to work. Even if you eloped, he still has to do his job.” She winked at her.

 

          The two girls shared their breakfast together with Jong Min. They talk and had a fu. Su Ming helped her in the chores and in taking care of Jong Min.

 

          “It’s fun to have a child, right?” Seo Hyun said.

          “Neh~ But I think it’s quite tiring.” Su Ming laughed.

          “That’s true. Keke ~ “ Seo Hyun looked at Su Ming. “I never thought that oppa would ever do this thing.” Su Ming felt upset with herself.

          “Mian~” Seo Hyun smiled.

          “No. I didn’t mean it as a disappointing statement. I’m actually proud of my brother!”

          “What?! But why?”

          “Since we were young, he will always do what my father would tell him to. He was always dictated, he never fought for himself but you changed him. Now, he’s more dedicated and this is the first time I saw him become a real man.” She held Su Ming’s hands. “Unni, thank you for bringing happiness to my oppa. Don’t worry, I’ll be rooting for both of you forever!” she made a hwaiting sign that somehow made their friendship stronger.

 

          In YG Building…

 

          “I heard it from Su Ming…” Taeyang patted Seungri’s shoulders. Seungri just nodded. “You were very brave to do that.” Jiyong said while the other members came to comfort him.

          “Thanks hyungs.” He smiled.

 

          Kring. Kring.

          Kring. Kring.

 

YG: Seungri-ya, what happened between you and your father?

Seungri: Some conflict hyung. Why?

YG: He’s withdrawing his investment from the company. He said that he will not bring it back till you learn your lesson.

Seungri: What?! I’m sorry, hyung…

YG: Don’t worry, it’s fine with me but the problem is the company… I think we can endure it for awhile but your father’s investment is a big sum… I’m really sorry…

Seungri: I understand. I’ll try to fix everything. Sorry again hyung…

 

          “What happened?” TOP asked.

          “My father withdrew his investment.”

          “WHAT?!” all of them shouted because of their surprise.

          “I never thought he could do this…”

 

          Seungri immediately went to his father to confront him.

 

          “I never knew you’d come this far, appa.” He talked to his dad.

          “I also never knew that you’d go here very soon. Why? Are you giving up?”

          “Why are you even pressuring our company?!”

          “What will my money do there? I don’t have any relationship with any employee there; I might as well invest my money in something more productive.”

          “Do you think I’ll give up just like this?! You’re wrong!”

          “Okay. It’s fine… Oh! By the way, I also cut all of your cards.”

          “What?! How about my personal savings?” his father shook his head.

          “That will be your payment for all the days you spend in my house and all the things I bought for you…”

          “Seo Hyun was always right. You’re not a good father to anyone.” Seungri shut the door and immediately left the building. He was very mad with his father.