Sacrifice

Strawberry Love

 

          Seungri and Su Ming became civil once again. Both of them are now in good terms. After a week, Su Ming received good news from their instructor.

 

          “Since next week will be your graduation, all of us your instructors decided to have a farewell presentation. It will be a performance of what you all learned in the span of time that we had together. Actually, the performance will be a ballet like performance and you will all be performing but we will choose the main performer for this. She is also our best student.”

 

          Su Ming was so excited to hear the news since she really loves performing and she misses it so much. The instructor continuously talked until he finally mentioned the name of the main performer. It was Su Ming. She was so happy and excited, when she got home she immediately told Seungri’s mom about it. Both Su Ming and Seungri’s mom didn’t tell Seungri about it yet and asked him to come to the house. He came after a while as he found strawberry parfait in their living room.

 

          “Eomma, will we eat just strawberries in the span of nine months while my baby is in there with Su Ming?” he gave a weird expression to them. Both laughed.

          “Ya! So you’re complaining about it? It’s okay, I’ll eat it all up just by myself.” Su Ming said then she sticked out her tongue to him.

          “Who told you I was complaining, I was just saying things.” as he grabbed the parfait and ate. “So what news are you telling me about?”

          “Your academy instructors plan to hold an exit performance from the class of Su Ming and guess who the main performer is?”

          “Who?”

          “Of course, It’s Su Ming.” Su Ming smiled widely as Seungri looked at her.

          “Really? Waaaahhh! I knew it, she’ll really do well!” he pinched her cheeks and laughed so loud.

 

          Days passed while Su Ming and Seungri became very busy. Su Ming was busy doing her practices and Seungri was doing their new album so both rarely see each other.

 

          3 Days before the practice Taeyang took of a break in their working with their album to visit Su Ming. In their house, he found her practicing a routine. He clapped when he saw his ex dancing partner doing a great job.

          “My partner’s ability didn’t vanish, I see.” He gave his sparkling smile as she looked at him.

          “Ya! Why don’t you help me here instead?”

          “Why? What help?”

 

          Su Ming asked for help with asking him to be her partner since there’s a part where she will be partnered by her instructors. Slowly, Taeyang held her hips and drew her closer to him. It was ordinary for them to do these kind of things since they have been doing it for a long time now. As they were dancing, they continued to talk with each other.

 

          “So, didn’t you miss me?” Taeyang asked jokingly. She laughed.

          “Of course. I missed my best friend.” She was still busy doing the routine. Taeyang felt gloomy once more since she never changed her feelings for him.

          “Ya, Su Ming.”

          “Hmmm?”

          “Are you already in love with Seungri?” Su Ming suddenly stopped. Taeyang was stunned as well cause he knows Su Ming a lot. Once she gets focused in dancing, nothing can stop her even if you continually disturb her. But this time, it’s different. Taeyang already knew.

          “Huh? Ahhh… Let’s take a break first.” She sat down on the couch as she drank water still feeling dazed. Taeyang sat beside her, trying to conceal what he feels.

          “So you do?” he finally broke the silence.

          “Whh… what? Me, Seungri? Haha! No. there’s nothing going on between us. Haha ~ “ She was a bit startled to say those words. Taeyang knew it already. He knew Su Ming so much that he felt depressed to learn that the girl he loved for so many years was in love with his friend. He stood up and bid farewell.

 

          “Ya! You going already?” she asked who’s a bit confused since she thought he’ll gonna stay.

          “Why? Would you hold me and ask me to stay with you more?” he looked at her seriously but she just laughed.

          “You corny brat! Take Care, okay?” Taeyang sighed and came closer while Su Ming was still in her seat. He suddenly drew his face closer to her that made her heart skip. He just looked straightly into her eyes and suddenly whispered, “Why is it so hard to say good bye to you?” then he just gave a weak smile.

          “Because you’re so helpless!” He tried to fake his laugh.

          “Ya! You!” Su Ming was pissed because she thought he’ll do something wrong but realized Taeyang just wanted to again. The man went home after that.

 

          He sighed inside his car. “Will I just give her to Seungri like this?”