Is this the end?

Strawberry Love

 

 

          “Seo Hyun-ah, did Seungri go home?” Su Ming asked when she woke up.

          “No… why?”

          “He didn’t come back last night.”

          “Maybe he had early schedules. Don’t worry unni, come on let’s eat.” Seo Hyun cheered her up but unexpectedly, mysterious men came to their house.

 

          “Is Park Su Ming there?” Seo Hyun knew who they were.

          “Why are you here?”

          “You know them?” Su Ming became curious.

          “They are my father’s bodyguards.”

          “Don’t worry, we won’t do anything to her Ms. Lee, the president just wants to talk to her.”

          “I’ll go.”

          “But unni, you don’t know our appa.”

          “I’ll be fine.” She smiled at her and they were gone.

 

          They came to the company in a few minutes. Su Ming was sent directly to Seungri’s father’s office, but to her surprise, someone was also there.

 

“Seungri-yah?” Seungri looked at her but suddenly looked down. Seungri was startled, Su Ming saw him being so pale and nervous.

          “Mianhae.” He said that made Su Ming’s heart shatter.

          “Why? Why are you saying sorry?!” Su Ming yelled. Seungri suddenly cried.

 

          She knew for a fact what Seungri was thinking but she doesn’t want to believe it.

 

          “Seung Hyun chose us over you.” His father suddenly spoke.

 

          Su Ming came closer to Seungri.

 

          “YAH! Lee Seung Hyun! He’s lying, right? He is, right?” her tears started to flow. Seungri didn’t move or even look at her. “I thought you loved me and this baby! Why won’t you be a man?!” She cried harder and harder.

          “Su Ming ah, I’m so sorry… I can’t give up everything I have now… Maybe someday… I don’t know, but right now I’m choosing my family and my career.” Su Ming suddenly slapped him.

          “Then what do you think of me and this baby? Aren’t we your family? Seungri, this is your baby… OUR BABY!” but Seungri didn’t move an inch.

          “Okay, let’s stop this drama.” Seungri’s father stood up and went closer to them, he handed the envelope once again. “Get this and the driver will drive you anywhere you want. And as promise, I’ll give you monthly pay.” Su Ming wiped her tears and held the envelope.

          “This?! Do you really think I’d take this?” she suddenly threw it. Seungri and his father were shocked. “I don’t need your money!” she looked at Seungri. “I need someone who will accept me and this baby wholeheartedly but I think this is definitely not the place. Don’t worry; I’ll really go far away because I don’t want to let my baby know that he has a father and grandfather like the both of you!” Seungri was startled as Su Ming went out and shut the door.

          “Su Ming-ah, what are you trying to do? You can’t live with our baby like that!” She grabbed Su Ming’s arm again.

          “OUR?!” she laughed while tears were still running down her eyes. “You don’t care about me and this child. You abandoned us already so please, don’t touch me anymore.” She looked at him fiercely.

          “But Su Ming…”

          “Don’t touch me…”

          “Don’t be like this.”

          “DON’T TOUCH ME!” Seungri let go of her.

 

          Suddenly, Seungri’s mom came. “What is this? Su Ming-ah, where are you going?!” she looked at her husband and knew it. “No… Su Ming, don’t go!” she cried.

“Eomma, thank you for everything. I know you were the only one loving me and this baby. I’m sorry we need to go far away from you.” They both embraced each other and cried.

“No… Don’t go Su Ming.” Su Ming shook her head and bid farewell.

**********************************************

updated again. :)

guys, is this chapter okay? i don't know... i'm not yet good in writing heavy drama but i hope it is...

and yeah, SL is coming to an end. :(( aww... i think 10 moe chapters and it'll be done.

thanks for supporting me all the way. i hope you'll be there till the end. :D

@victoria ~ thank you :3