HeartBreaks Again

Strawberry Love

 

          Seungri saw Joo Ri holding his phone.

 

          “Baek Joo Ri, why are you holding my phone?!” He suddenly grabbed it. He was angry. He then checked his phone and saw a received call from Su Ming.

          “Yah, did you answer my phone?!” Seungri yelled and Joo Ri felt agitated.

          “Yes. I did. Why? Who’s that girl? Your new girlfriend?”

          “You don’t care and you don’t have the right to answer my calls!” he tried to call Su Ming but unfortunately, his batteries went dead.

          “Aish… Why did it happen this time?!” Seungri walked towards the door preparing to go but Joo Ri grabbed his arms.

          “Oppa ~ Mianhae ~ Please, don’t leave me!”

          “What? You’re not even sick, look at you! Stop fooling around with me. Joo Ri, please let go of me… We are long over… This girl that I’ll be meeting is very important to me…”

 

          Slowly Joo Ri let go…

 

          “I’m really sorry.” Seungri said.

          “Okay, go… but you’ll only hurt her too…” Seungri stopped walking and looked at Joo Ri. “You’re not capable of loving. That girl will just suffer just like me…” Joo Ri continued as she looked straight at Seungri’s eyes. “Sooner or later, you’ll get tired of her just like me and your all the girls you’ve dated… So if you just wanna hurt her, go ahead!”

 

          Both of them were silent. Seungri knew what she was saying… He was really like that before but he tried to ignore his feelings because he thought that meeting Su Ming was the most important thing at that moment.

 

          “No… This time it’s different… This time will be true, I will love her… and I won’t be a coward anymore…”

 

          Joo Ri let him vanish in her sight. “If that’s what you want… I just hope, you’ll be true to your words…”

 

          Seungri immediately went to the restaurant where he and Su Ming should meet but unluckily it was raining hard so there was heavy traffic…

 

          Meanwhie, Su Ming who was in the restaurant felt sorrow in her heart. Even though she cried, she wiped her tears and tried to act like nothing happened. She really thought that Seungri was gonna confess to him but hearing that girl answer his phone broke her heart. Added the fact that Seungri didn’t even gave her a call. She was still there, waiting. It’s like something tells her that she needs to give Seungri another chance. She waited for Seungri thinking that maybe the call wasn’t true… But it’s already been an hour and Seungri is nowhere to be seen…

 

          “Aish… Why is there heavy traffic?” He kept thinking of Su Ming. Maybe Su Ming felt mad about him or Su Ming left but still he tried to go there since he knew that Su Ming might still wait for him, but the rain was still pouring hard causing traffic so he decided to leave his car on a parking lot and run to the restaurant. He was so wet. Gladly, there are no people in the streets so he wasn’t recognized. He finally came to the place.

 

          “Oh?! Mr. Lee? You’re soaking wet, are you all right?” asked the waiter.

          “Yes I am. Where’s my date?”

          “Oh… she just went out… She said that you can’t come anymore so she left…”

          “What?”

          “I think she’s still there in the streets.”

 

          Seungri immediately ran and looked for Su Ming and went outside but he was too late. Su Ming already rode a cab on her way home. He tried to run and stop the car but the driver didn’t notice him as well as Su Ming. His effort became worthless.

 

          “Oh, Su Ming-ah? You’re here? Why is it so early? Where’s Seung Hyun?” Seungri’s mom asked but Su Ming didn’t say a word and entered her room. She was frustrated and lonely. She walked heavy steps, thinking that Seungri didn’t even call her or anything. She was stood up and the most painful part is it’s because of another girl. She stayed in her room after that and didn’t go out. After a while Seungri came.

 

          “OMO! Seung Hyun-ah?! You’re so wet… Get a towel quickly! What happened to you?!”

          “Eomma… where’s… Su… Ming?” Seungri was so exhausted while talking to his mother, he also feels dizzy because of the cold.

          “She’s in her room… Wait, Seung Hyun…” his mom touched his forehead.

          “Yah! You’re burning in fever. You must be crazy running around in the rain. Rest first…”

          “Su Ming! Su Ming! Su Ming-ah talk to me! Mianhae! Su Ming-ah!” he yelled nonstop.

 

          Su Ming heard Seungri’s voice but she doesn’t want to come out and talk to him since she doesn’t know what to say anything, she isn’t in the position to be jealous and say something bad at him…

 

          “Su Ming-ah, come out! I’ll …explain… every…” but suddenly…

          “Seung Hyun! Lee Seung Hyun! Seung Hyun-ah!” his mom shouted. Seungri collapsed.

 

**********************************************************************

will update again tomorrow. xD

sorry, so sleepy ~

♥ yehl Ü