Moving On

Strawberry Love

 

Taeyang saw Su Ming watering the plants on his house when he came. “I never knew you were such a good actress.” Taeyang spoke as he brought soda and handed one to Su Ming.

          “Oppa?”

          “I was watching everything from the start. I know you’re hurt… but you keep on hiding it…” Su Ming faked a smile.

          “Me? No, I’m happy like this.”

          “I know you’re not fine so don’t pretend anymore. Look at you, tears are even forming in the corner of your eyes.” Su Ming then wiped her tears.

          “Aish… oppa, why do you know me so well?” she started to cry. Suddenly, Taeyang held her hands. Su Ming was clueless, why he did that.

          “Su Ming-ah, can you just stop loving Seungri and love me instead?”

 

          Time froze for both of them. Su Ming was stunned by Taeyang’s sudden confession but Taeyang looked at her seriously.

 

          “Oppa… I…”

          “You told me you don’t want to see him again so just forget about him and love me instead. I have loved you ever since we met. I’ll take responsibility of your baby…”

          “Oppa, don’t do this…”

          “Su Ming-ah, I really love you from the bottom of my heart… you’re the only one for me… I’ll never hurt you like him… I’ll be a good father to your baby… Can’t you just try?” Su Ming was didn’t say a word. “Is it that hard to love me back?!”

          “No… oppa, you are such a great guy…”

          “Then why can’t you accept me?!”

          “I would have loved you because of your attitude and everything but…”

 

          Silence covered them. Taeyang knew what the results will be.

 

          “I’m sorry oppa…” Su Ming’s tears flowed from her eyes. “I only see you as a brother and…” Taeyang sighed.

          “And he’s the only one in your heart.” She nodded honestly. Taeyang handed out his handkerchief and smiled at her.

          “See… you still love him so please stop hurting yourself. I’ll go now, I can’t see you crying over him anymore. I’m really sick of it… See you next time.”

          “Sorry oppa…” she held his hand. Taeyang shook his head.

          “I knew it from the start; I just don’t wanna lose without even putting up a fight…” He frowned and left. Taeyang disappeared in Su Ming’s sight.

 

          Meanwhile, Taeyang stayed at his car for a while before going. “At least now, I have been officially dumped…” he smiled. “It doesn’t even hurt anymore, finally I can move on…”

 

***************************************************

hi guys! :)

updated Chapter 40... 7 more chapters to go :D

are you excited or what?! xDDD haha ~

anyway, thanks for staying :))

and yeah ~ i just opened another fic. xD it's called "I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye" :)

it's a daedae fic, ihope you would give it love too :))

thanks so much ♥

♥ yehl Ü