Only By His Side

Strawberry Love

 

          Seungri embraced her after his song. “Did you enjoy my concert?” she grinned. “Mianhae ~ I was trying to surprise you so I never called. I wanted to finish our schedules so I could spend the whole night with you. That’s why I was serious during recording and in the end, we finished everything.” He suddenly handed out flowers for her. “Saengil chukhae to the most beautiful girl in the world.” Then he kissed her passionately. Su Ming’s tears started to fall down again. “Yah, why are you crying? You should be happy.”

          “Pabo (Idiot)” she suddenly hit him softly on the chest.

          “Why?!”

          “No normal girl will just sit and smile for the things you did.” She rubbed her eyes. Seungri chuckled and wiped her tears.

          “Yah! And no normal girl will hear me sing like that and make me do this. You must be so lucky.” She smiled widely. “Yes, that smile. That’s the smile of the girl inside my heart.” She chuckled again.

          “You’re really a player.”

          “No… you are… you keep playing with my heart.” He put Su Ming’s hand on his chest. “You always make this beat fast and makes it confuse.” He slowly leaned on Su Ming’s forehead. “Without you, I don’t know if it’ll ever beat.” As they kissed again.

 

          Like what Seungri said, they spent the night together. Seungri prepared a dinner for her and spend the last minutes of her birthday, she felt extremely happy. They both laid down and watched the stars above.

 

          “Seungri-yah, what do you think our baby would look like?”

          “Hmmm… If it’s a boy, he’ll probably look a lot like me, but I don’t want him to have my dark circles.” They both laughed.

          “If he’ll be a boy, I hope he’ll not be a player like you…”

          “Yah! Why do you always address me as a player?!”

          “Because you are one.” She chuckled once more. “If it’s a girl?”

          “If she’s a girl, she’ll probably resemble you… Beautiful eyes, cute nose, red lips, milky skin and an adorable personality. I’ll treat her like a princess.” She smiled and laid her head on his chest.

          “Jagiya, why are you quiet?” Seungri asked.

          “I think so much happiness is happening to me right now and I don’t know why I feel cautious that it might not last. What if you’ll disappear suddenly?” Seungri sat down and Su Ming followed him.

          “Don’t worry, we’ll stay like this forever.” He held her hands and kissed them. Su Ming felt his words and forgot about things that’ll happen tomorrow. What’s important is that tonight, she’s by his side. Only by his side…

****************************

i like this chapter alot. keke ~

♥ yehl Ü