Strawberries

Strawberry Love

 

Seungri was guilty, he looked at his mom as they sat on the couch.

 

“Pregnant women are really like that. Sometimes, they get depressed easily and they are so moody. Simple things can make them mad and simple things can make them smile. Maybe she really wanted you to call her since you are the father of her child, it’s just normal. Apologize, okay?” Seungri just nodded and her mom left.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

“Su Ming-ah, I know I was wrong. Please forgive me.” But Su Ming never answered his call instead he heard her cry while he was at the door.

 

Seungri was guilty but more than being guilty he never wanted Su Ming to cry and be upset. He suddenly wore his hoodie and went outside. He searched for something so late at night. He tried his very best but everything seems hard for him.

 

It was already 3 am when Seungri’s mom realized that Seungri wasn’t still at home.

 

“Su Ming-ah, did you see Seungri?” Su Ming opened her door, she seemed to be fine now.

“No eomma, why?”

“He’s not yet back but it’s already this late.”

 

Su Ming thought that she was the reason behind this. Maybe Seungri went out because he was guilty. She felt worried and never fell asleep so she waited at the gate for him. After an hour, he saw Seungri’s car.

 

“Seungri-ya!” she shouted. Seungri went out of the car and he walked slowly to Su Ming while rubbing his eyes. Seems like he’s so sleepy. He was shocked to see Su Ming.

“Su Ming-ah, mianhae for what I did earlier.” He looked at her sincerely.

 

“I tried to get you a strawberry cake but all the bakeries are already closed so I just got these.” He showed her freshly picked strawberries in a plastic bag as he scratched his head because of embarrassment.

 

Su Ming was surprised to see the strawberries. They were still wet from the early morning due. She can’t believe that a Lee Seungri could do this for her. She slowly smiled at him.

 

“YA! Lee Seung Hyun, are you really this kind of guy? You’re acting weird.” Su Ming said then she pinched his cheeks. “Mianhae for being so moody. I was an attention seeker.” She bowed her head down and sighed.

 

 Seungri fet happy since he knew that Su Ming forgave her. He slowly lifted her head. “No, I’m the one at fault.”

“Huh?”

“Because you really should get all of this attention.” He pinched her back.

 

Their night ended while both of them eat strawberries under the stars.