Seungri's Misery

Strawberry Love

 

Seungri went to his sister’s house. He was so desperate. He had no money or his car. He doesn’t have anything now. He needs to be independent for his own and for Su Ming.

 

          “Seungri!” Su Ming joyously greeted him.

          “Oh?!” he waved at her. Somehow his feelings changed when he saw Su Ming.

          “Are you tired?”

          “When I saw your face, I just got energized.” He jokingly told Su Ming.

          “Yah! Don’t be lovey dovey out there when my husband is not around!” Seo Hyun yelled at them. “Come inside the house, dinner is ready.”

 

          Seungri saw the dinner table. It wasn’t sumptuous like what they always had in their house. He knew that his sister was also having a hard time even though she’s hiding this from him. The next morning, he tried to ask help from his friends but he just got a few amount since they all need something for their own. He was so desperate. Some friends even ignored his calls and didn’t gave him anything. He felt humiliated but he didn’t ask the BigBang boys since he was so shy to his hyungs. He immediately gave all of it to his sister. Seo Hyun doesn’t want to get it but since he was insisting, she agreed. Seungri now felt the difficulty of living in that kind of life.

 

          “Seung Hyun?!” a guy suddenly approached Seungri as he was going out of the building.

          “Oh?! Annyeong!” It was one of his friends from college.

          “How are you? Long time no see.”

          “I’m fine.”

          “How about we go out and have some fun tonight? All of our friends would be there.”

          “I… I can’t… I’m sorry…”

          “Did I heard it right? You’re declining my invitation? Is the world going to end?” he laughed. Seungri faked a laugh and continued his excuse that he was busy.

          “Oh, I see… Maybe next time, okay?”

          “Yes… I’ll go now.” Seungri bowed and continued to walk.

          “Seung Hyun!” he called again.

          “Why?”

          “Why are you walking here? Don’t you have a car?”

          “Ahhh… I have one but… it isn’t fixed yet so I’ll ride a taxi first…”

          “I see, okay, take care!” he waved goodbye to his friend.

 

          On his way home, Seungri felt very humiliated. That was the first time he declined an invitation and he was embarrassed that he had to lie because he really didn’t had a car with him. Not having money is the worst for him. He grew up getting what he wants but now, he’s even having a hard time just to buy little things.

 

          “You’re Seungri from Big Bang, right?” the taxi driver asked.

          “Y… Yes.”

          “My children really like you.” Seungri smiled. “I know you’re having a hard time right now, I heard you’re starting to become poor and they say it’s because of your lack of control in spending money.”

          “Wh… what?! I don’t understand ahjussi.”

          “Oh. You didn’t see the news?” The ahjussi suddenly handed him the news paper.

 

BIG BANG’s SEUNGRI, abandoned by his family?

          Recently, Seungri of Big Bang has been spotted buying things from convenience store when his card didn’t work. He doesn’t even have his car anymore. The rumors circulating is that he wasted his money on alcohol and girls so now his family is giving him a lesson by not giving him money. Netizens started giving negative comments to him.

 

          “This is not true Ahjussi!” he yelled at the driver. “My car is just broken, it’ll be fix soon! Drop me now!”

          “O… okay.”

 

          Seungri went out of the car with such a frustrated look. He walked at the streets trying to cover his face so that people would not recognize him. He was very frustrated. He never wanted things to turn out that way. And the most important thing is his fans. They are very important to him and he doesn’t know what to do if they’ll turn their backs on him.

 

When he came home, he heard his sister talking to her husband on the phone.

 

          “Yes. I’m sorry… my oppa is staying here… I know, we don’t have enough but I can’t just let them go anywhere… I’m sorry, I just need to use everything we have saved… Don’t worry, everything will go back to us, okay?”

 

          Seungri then entered the house pretending he didn’t hear anything. He immediately came to their room while Su Ming peacefully sleeps. He brushed Su Ming’s hair and talked. “Su Ming-ah, I don’t know what to do anymore…”

*****************************************

hey lovelies ~ sorry for updating late. you know, i had my exams... as usual, they were difficult but it'sokay. i'm used to it. LOL.

thanks for the new subscribers. :DD

@StarLightShine ~ yeah ~ i'll go with Taeyang. LOVE LOVE LOVE. LOL. xD and thanks for being supportive. i really appreciate it <3

@yennie bb ~ as usual, thanks for your support bb :)) haha ~ and i like riri for you. :)) HAHA. xD

@CrystaltyxSOL ~ awww. thank you ~ you're so sweet. :DD

A BIG THANKS GUYS! i also thank those subscribers who followed me on tumblr. xD

follow me too @ ilavicecream.tumblr.com xD it'l be grat if we can talk there xD haha ~

and yeah ~ i might update always from now on since i have 3 days of free day! YAY! xD

that's all, love you guys... :D

-yehl :)