False Alarm

Strawberry Love

 

          Because the house Su Ming was staying wasn’t near Big bang’s dorm, Seungri rarely goes there to see his mom and her because of his busy schedule. They didn’t tell the public about Su Ming’s pregnancy but Seungri told Su Ming that he will somehow fix things up. Taeyang and Seungri didn’t talk about Su Ming’s pregnancy yet so in their free time, Taeyang decided to open up the issue.

 

          “Seungri-ya~” he called and gave him a bottle of water.

          “Komawo Hyung!” Taeyang sat beside him.

          “How’s Su Ming?”

          “I think she’s doing fine.” He smiled. Silence covered them for awhile because it was so awkward.

          “I’ll take care of her Hyung, don’t worry.” Seungri finally said.

          “But… you’re not marrying her, right?” Taeyang looked at Seungri with a serious look.

          “You know, I can’t just do that… We’re like this… I can’t even tell the public about this…” Taeyang smiled.

          “Seungri-ya, you know I lo –“

          “GUYS, let’s continue!”

          “OK! Just a minute!” Seungri yelled. “Hyung, what is it?”

          “Nothing.”

 

          Taeyang wanted to tell Seungri that he loves Su Ming but he was interrupted so he just stopped and decided to tell Seungri later on when the time is finally right.

 

          Kring. Kring.

 

          Seungri’s trying to call Su Ming to ask for her condition cause it’s been weeks since he heard about her.

 

          “Hello?”

          “Ah… Seungri-ya! Why did you – KYAAAAAAA”

 

          Toot. Toot. Toot.

 

          “Su Ming-ah?! Su Ming-ah?! Why?!”

 

          The phone got disconnected suddenly. Seungri’s mind just went blank and immediately got his car and went to their house. He was worried to death when he heard Su Ming. He was trying to call Su Ming but the phone is off. He continuously breathes in and out, heavier with every minute. At last, he came. He rapidly ran to their door and opened it without even knocking. The maid saw him and was very clueless.

 

          “Where’s Su Ming?!” he shouted. The maid just pointed to Su Ming’s room because she was really clueless why Seungri suddenly appeared and looked so worried.

 

          Seungri ran fast and went to the 2nd floor of their house. There he heard another scream coming from Su Ming’s room. “KYAAAAAAAAAA”

 

          “SU MING-AH!” he shouted as he opened the door.

 

          “Oh?! Seungri-ya?!” his mom said.

 

          Actually, Seungri was shocked to see his mom and Su Ming together in Su Ming’s room. They kept screaming and screaming because they were just watching a horror movie and Su Ming’s phone went off because the batteries died. She was very afraid that she couldn’t charge her phone. All of them laughed when they heard Seungri’s story. He was not even dressed properly.

 

          “HAHAHA~ My son is really funny.”

          “Yah, eomma stop it!” Seungri’s face turned all red. Su Ming just chuckled.

          “Su Ming-sshi, I think the cake is baked by now.”

          “Ah, okay!” Su Ming stood up and went to the kitchen.

 

          “Cake?”

          “Su Ming made a strawberry cake, she said she likes it and I told her you like strawberries too. She wants to give you some tomorrow but you’ve come earlier than expected.” He smiled while looking at Su Ming.

          “Seungri-ya, that’s the first time I saw you so worried. Are you… stating to fall for Su Ming?” Now Seungri’s face turned to an apple for it was redder than before.

          “Eomma, what are you suddenly talking about? Aiissshhh! Aigoo, I’ll go look at the cake now.” He stood up and went to the kitchen to see the cake.

          “Hahaha ~ I know everything. I’m your mom after all.” She murmured by herself.

 

          Su Ming called them immediately to eat the cake.

 

          “Waaahh! Maa (Delicious)” Seungri said. Su Ming clapped her hands lightly.

          “This is the only thing I’m confident to do after dancing.” She smiled widely. Seungri’s eomma looked at her and smiled too.