Sensitive Women

Strawberry Love

 

           Days passed faster than expected. Su Ming is on her 3rd month of pregnancy right now and she’s used to her dance class. While Seungri was still one hard working idol star.

 

          Kring. Kring.

 

          “Yobeoseyo?” Su Ming answered the phone. Seungri’s mom called.

          “Annyeong, Su Ming-ah, how’s your class going?”

          “It’s fine eomma, why did you call?”

          “Sorry Su Ming but our driver can’t pick you up today… But you can call Seungri for it since he said that he doesn’t have schedules.”

          “Ahhh… arasso (I understand) eomma, bye!”

 

Su Ming tried to call Seungri for a few times but he never answered. Lately, Su Ming had been so easily irritated since she’s pregnant. After the 5th call, at last he answered.

 

“Su Ming-ah, I’m sorry that –“ Su Ming interrupted by scolding him at the phone.

“YA! HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO LET ME CALL YOU? Pick me here at 5:00pm later cause the driver is busy. Eomma said you don’t have schedules at that time so don’t be late. GOT IT? BYE!” She quickly hanged the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?! Yeoboseyo?!”

 

“Aish! Why is this girl suddenly like this? How can she even hang the phone while I still wanna tell her something!” he said while talking to the phone. He was really pissed like he lost in the battle. His small eyes were wide open while still looking at his phone.

 

In a while, Su Ming’s class ended. It was just 4:45 pm but she’s getting pissed already for Seungri’s not yet there to fetch her. Seungri was on his way but it seems an accident happen to an area near the school so he’s having a hard time. At 5:10pm Seungri arrived at the academy and tried to find Su Ming immediately. He saw her sitting on a bench outside. He looked at the things around him to make sure that no one will see them. He was still upset for what Su Ming did. He walked towards Su Ming trying to give her a pissed expression for her to feel sorry…

 

“Ya! How could you even hang up to me when I still have something to say?” he said.

“You’re late!” Su Ming glared at him and pouted. She quickly went inside the car before letting Seungri say something again. Seungri ran to his car immediately. He was not used to Su Ming being moody like that. Suddenly, the situation took a reverse. Seungri was the one who felt guilty. They didn’t talk to each other in the car.

 

“Eomma, we’re home!” Seungri said as both of them walked inside the house. Su Ming went to her room first being upset.

 

“She was like that since this morning. She’s like in a bad mood or something…” he sighed.

“She’s pregnant, that’s why she’s sensitive. Be patient.”