Sense of An Upcoming Storm

Strawberry Love

 

          “Annyeong Haseyo!!!!!!!!” Su Ming woke up with Seungri’s greeting to her.

          “Yah! No schedules for today?”

          “None.” She was amazed with her “breakfast in bed” that Seungri prepared for her.

          “What’s this?” she asked.

          “Nothing. I just want to make you this.”

          “Whaaaa ~ Komawo!” she said with so much joy in her voice. Seungri was just watching her eat. “Ya! Eat with me too.”

          “No… I’m fine, after that you better prepare, okay?! We’ll go somewhere else.”

          “Why are you doing this today?!”

          “I told you already. It’s my day off and I want to relieve my stress and have fun with my girlfriend. Is that bad?!” Su Ming shook her head and smiled at him.

 

          They went to the amusement park together. They walk hand in hand as they pass by different rides and sceneries.

 

          “It’s fun to be like this together, right?” Su Ming said as she was enjoying eating the ice cream Seungri gave her.

          “Of course.” Seungri said but he just looked up. He looks like he was thinking of deeper thoughts.

          “Oh! Is that a guitar?”

          “Do you like guitars?”

          “Not really. It’s just that I always dreamt of a guy serenading me with a guitar.”

          “Ahhhh… Do you wanna be serenaded by a handsome guy like me?!” Seungri but Su Ming just laughed. Seungri suddenly bought the guitar.

          “Yah! That was useless. Bring it back! We’re saving money, right?! I was just joking!” she said while she was pouting.

          “Don’t worry. I’ll earn that money in just a few days. Your wish will be my command.” He said. They sat on a green field while Seungri played a song for her.

 

(Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cVZuJP6YRU&feature=channel_video_title)

 

[VERSE 1]
I’m gonna love you, when our time is right
Be thinkin’ of you, everyday and every night
To take you somewhere in this world and someday i will make you my wife
So everyday we’re not together I hope you know that you’ll be alright

Coz I…

[CHORUS]
I’m gonna  make you feel like you’re the only girl in the world
Like you’ll  the only one that I’ll ever love
Like you’re the only one who knows my heart
Ohhh…
Like you’re the only one that’s in command
Cuz you’re the only one who understands how to make me feel like a man

 

          “Did you like it?” Seungri smiled at her.

          “I love you.” Su Ming suddenly embraced her.

          “I also do.”

 

          After that night, Seungri sent Su Ming back to his sister’s house but he said that he needs to go somewhere else.

 

          “Mianhae ~” he said with his eyes so sad.

          “Why are you saying sorry…” Seungri shook his head.

          “Bye.” He waved and went away. Su Ming’s heart suddenly became nervous.

 

          Seungri arrived to the place where he didn’t want to go.

 

          “Finally. You’ve realized everything…”

          “Yes. You’ve won but you need to do what you’ve promised…”

 

*****************************************************

my last update for the day :)) haha ~

be ready for the upcoming chapters. :D

SL is coming to an end. :(( awww...