Complicated Love

Strawberry Love

 

            It’s true that time passes by quickly. Su Ming’s stomach is now big that people can really recognize that she’s pregnant. Seungri on the other hand continued his activities in Big Bang.

 

         “Su Ming-ah, it’s about time you buy baby supplies.”

          “Yeah ~ in a few months I’ll be giving birth to an angel.” She smiled widely while looking at her tummy. “Could you help me out later eomma?”

          “Awww. I would like to but I still have business meetings.” Both of them felt upset.

          “Can his father help you out?” Seungri came out of nowhere with his cheerful self.

          “Not busy?” he shook his head so they both went shopping.

 

          Su Ming was so happy buying things for their baby as well as Seungri, he’s quite ecstatic.

 

          “Yah Seungri! What color of clothes should we get our baby? We still don’t now it’s gender.”

          “Ahhh… that’s right, but I’m sure it’s a boy so blue…”

          “No… it is a girl, so red should be the color since it’s the color of strawberry too ~ Haha!” Seungri smiled while seeing Su Ming being overly excited finding things.

          “Is she really this beautiful before?” he whispered.

          “Huh?” Su Ming heard but not clearly.

          “Ahh… Nothing.” He smiled once more.

 

          When they went home, Su Ming immediately went to the empty room in their house.

 

          “Seungri, can this be the nursery room?” she asked him that looked like pleading.

          “Of course.”

          “Really?”

 

          Both of them decorated the room. Su Ming filled the room with cute things like surrounding it with stuff toys and teddy bears while Seungri helped her out. Su Ming felt happy while watching Seungri do things for their baby.

 

          “Our player Seungri can be like this too? I didn’t know.” She uttered.

          “Yah! Am I that low in your eyes?” he pouted.

          “Haha ~ It’s just that, when I was still in YG your hyungs will always scold you for bringing a girl in your dorm without their permission. And then you’ll just tell them you forgot and Jiyong oppa will hit you.” She laughed.

          “Ahhh… so you were always watching?”

          “Who wouldn’t? All of us were curious. The other members even have bets if you will bring someone the next day.”

          “Really? I’m such a bad boy then.” He smiled.

          “And I wonder why these ladies go crazy over you when they know you’re such a player. Are you really that lovable?”

          “Who knows?” he gave Su Ming a “you know me” expression.

          “I think it’s easy to fall in love with you.” Seungri looked at her.

          “Why? Are you falling for me?” he smiled. Su Ming was startled. Her heart started beating fast once again. Seungri stared at her.

          “Wha… what are you talking about?” she avoided his gaze and continued with her work with a heart beating so fast. Seungri then whispered, “It’ll be wonderful if both of us would be crazy for each other then…”

 

          The next day, Seungri went back to their dorm…

 

          “Yah ~ Little Seung Hyun!” said TOP while all of them gathered at the living room.

          “What is it hyung?”

          “You’ve become real weird.”

          “Huh? Why?”

          “Yah! I have been watching over you, it’s been months since you last brought a girl here. At first I thought you were just guilty of Su Ming and then you would still date after some months but you’ve never date after 5 months and you still act happy. Are you sick?”

          “Of course not!” he laughed but Taeyang knew it all along. He felt upset once again and excused himself from the conversation. Jiyong followed him while TOP, Daesung and Seungri continued.

          “Could it be you’re… in love with Su Ming?” asked Daesung. Seungri just looked at them and smiled.

          “YA! Lee Seung Hyun, you’re in love!” TOP shouted with excitement.

          “Hyung ~ You’re so noisy… Shhhhh…” The three of them laughed.

          “But hyung, I should confess, right? I don’t know how… I don’t usually do this… How can I confess to Su Ming?” The three continued the lesson of confessing with Seungri since the other two are both experts.

 

          Meanwhile, Taeyang and Jiyong talked.

 

          “Youngbae, you don’t have to lie to me. I know you love her ever since.” Taeyang looked at Jiyong and gave him a smirk.

          “Will I be even able to keep a secret from you?” both of them laughed. “I was such a coward back then… If I confessed earlier, maybe things won’t be like this.” Taeyang uttered. Jiyong felt his friend’s sorrow but he knew it was hard to take away his pain so he just pat his shoulders. “Everything will be all right.” Taeyang just nodded.