Blasted Hopes

Strawberry Love

 

          “Mianhae.” Taeyang said with a silent voice while both him and Su Ming sat on her bed. Su Ming shook his head.

          “No… I was wrong. I should be the one saying sorry…” Tears were still running down her cheeks.

 

          Silence covered them once again. Taeyang wanted to wrap her in his arms but something is telling him not to.

 

          “I’ll talk to Seungri tomorrow so don’t worry oppa… Please, let me first talk to him before anything else.” She sighed and he just nodded.

 

          The next day, Su Ming’s crying face was still in Taeyang’s mind. As he saw Seungri, his anger burst out more. He never talked to him for he doesn’t know what he might do to their youngest member.

 

          Like what Su Ming said, she asked Seungri to talk to her about her pregnancy. They met in an abandoned lot so that no one will recognize Seungri. Su Ming waited and in a while Seungri came. Su Ming bowed and smiled awkwardly. Seungri smiled back.

 

          “What do you want us to talk about Su Ming?” Seungri felt anxious. Su Ming heaved a deep sigh. “I’m pregnant Seungri and you’re the father.”

 

          Seungri’s eyes widened. He was so shocked. He continued to shake his head because he thinks it was impossible.

 

          “No… It can’t be…” he uttered.

          “It’s true…” Su Ming looked down expecting to hear that from Seungri.

          “No! You’re just saying this because I’m a famous celebrity.” He was out of his mind because of the shock he got.

          “What?! Do you think I’m lying to you?!”

          “I can’t be a father yet. I have my career…”

          “What? Do you think you’re the only one at loss here? Seungri, it’s my first time to be included in a theatre play and it was my dream but I still don’t know how it will turn out now…”

 

          Seungri was still in denial. He knows it is possible but he kept swaying his mind that it can never happen…

 

          “I would never know. I don’t know you completely. Maybe… you have slept with many other guys except me.” Su Ming was shocked from the things Seungri said. Seungri was also startled; he didn’t mean to say that. She suddenly slapped him.

          “I went here not really having hopes that you’ll be responsible with this baby… I just wanted to tell you straight… but what did I get? You think of me as a ?” she was so hurt. She continued talking.

          “Fine. I’ll take care of this baby alone… Another thing, I don’t want a coward father to my baby.” She ran fast. Seungri wanted to stop her but he didn’t.

 

          Su Ming cried on her way back to her house. She can’t bear everything happening to her life.