The Pain of Loving

Strawberry Love

 

         “Aish… It’s raining again.” Said Su Ming hearing rain drops from her window. “Oh?! But how come I am in my bedroom?”

 

          She immediately washed her face and went out when he saw the other big bang members entering their house.

 

          “Oh! You’re all here.”

          “Annyeong Su Ming-ah!” Daesung greeted with all gladness. Su Ming smiled at them and bowed.

          “Whhaaaa ~ Your stomach is getting bigger!” TOP said.

          “Of course, it’s been already 5 months hyung!” Jiyong said. Taeyang smiled at her after their eyes met. Seungri heard them talking so he went out to see them. He was acting all bubbly again even though he’s hiding the fact that he still feels upset. He ran towards his hyungs.

 

          “Hyung ~ I miss you!” hugging all of them when he came across them.

          “Yah! We didn’t go here because of you but it’s because of Su Ming. We want to see if she’s doing all right!” Jiyong said.

          “Ah ~ Hyung ~” all of them laughed except Su Ming, Taeyang noticed it immediately and started worrying about both of them.

 

          The boys stayed for a while at Seungri’s house. Since it was their free day, all of them took time playing video games and eating delicious food that Su Ming prepared herself, but since Su Ming was somehow avoiding Seungri she stayed alone in the garden. When Taeyang noticed her, he immediately went to the garden as well. Since Su Ming was looking at the opposite side, Taeyang covered her eyes.

 

          “Guess who?!” Su Ming laughed.

          “Youngbae-oppa!” Taeyang smiled at her and both of them sat beside each other in one of the benches there.

          “Something happened?” Taeyang asked. Su Ming just shook her head.

          “Yah Ttal-Gi (Strawberry)! I’ve known you for several years now, you can’t tell a lie to me anymore. You had a fight with him?” she smiled. “Ttal-Gi? It’s been so long since you’ve called me that.”

“Tell me.”

          “Oppa, have you ever been in love?” finally Su Ming said a word.

          “Huh?” Taeyang was startled since she likes Su Ming for a while now.

          “I never knew how much it hurts. I never knew that it’s so painful.” Tears rolled down from her eyes. Taeyang understood what’s happening. He knew that she’s hurting because of Seungri.

          “I’m starting to open up my feelings for him but it’s hard… I wanted to pull myself away but everytime I see him, my heart stops me. I don’t know what else to do anymore.”

          “Su Ming-ah, don’t cry. It’ll be bad for the baby.” Su Ming then embraced Taeyang and he hugged her back. Su Ming poured all of it to Taeyang since she knew he’ll understand everything but she doesn’t know that her feeling was the same for Taeyang.

          “Yah! How can you cry and embrace me because of another guy?” he was talking to Su Ming in his head. He was hurting more and more.

 

          But both of them didn’t realize that someone’s watching them from a far…