The Confrontation

Strawberry Love

 

          “If that’s your decision…” Taeyang said.

          “By the way, I’m going to the province next weekend. I already talked to the nuns who took good care of me from the orphanage and said they are willing to let me stay there to help them. I think that’s better so that I can start a new life.” She smiled.

          “But that’s our concert and why do you have to go?”

          “I don’t wanna be always taken care by you oppa, you’ve done so much for me and that’s enough. I’m sorry I can’t attend.”

          “But…”

          “I’m really sorry, oppa… I really want things to be right this time…” Taeyang sighed.

          “I will not force you to stay anymore… Just remember, I want you to be happy.” Taeyang embraced her.

 

          The next day, Seungri’s sister decided to visit Seungri since she hasn’t heard anything from him for some time.

          “OPPA!!!” she waved at him while in the rehearsal room. Seungri smiled and ask Jiyong for a break. They went outside to have some walk.

          “How’s unni?” she asked. Seungri just gave her a weak smile.

          “You know the answer for that…” his voice was so lonely when he uttered those words.

          “What? Why don’t you find her? Why don’t you fight for her?” he shook his head.

          “I’m afraid that she’ll just push me away… I know how much she hates me now. And I don’t want to disappoint dad anymore…”

          “Liar. I know you’re just saying dad for an excuse. I know you really want her back but you’re just a coward.” Seungri suddenly smiled.

          “Yeah… you might be right.” Seo Hyun didn’t let her older brother say a thing anymore and bid farewell. She actually went to the office of their father.

 

          “Why are you here?” Their father was shocked.

          “I know you don’t wanna see me but this is about oppa.” She was fierce.

          “What? Will you also argue about that girl. Both of you are the same. How did I even raise you? I just want you to have a good life but what is this you’re doing to –”

          “Appa… Stop this already…” she interrupted him.

          “What?!”

          “All this time you were acting strong and mighty but I know you’re afraid… You’re afraid to lose us that’s why you do all of these things… What?! You’re trying to give us everything?! No. you’re forbidding us to find our happiness…” Tears rolled down her eyes. “Oppa have been very good to you all this time… he doesn’t want to do anything that will hurt you… he’s not strong just like me… So please, stop doing this to him…”

          “What… what are you talking about? You have no right to tell me anything. You’re not my daughter anymore since you’ve abandoned your family… Get out!” He yelled.

          “I know you’ve abandoned me already… but still, as someone who was once your daughter, I want you to change…”

          “Don’t tell me what I need to do…”

          “Appa, until now… I’m hoping that someday you do…”

          “I will never do that!”

          “You’ve already lost a daughter… and you’ll see, if you’ll be like this… you’ll also lose your son.” She went out and left their father.

****************************************

let's see what will happen next to Seungri's wicked father. :D

@Starlightshine ~ thanks for your continued support. :DD

thanks to my readers. <3