Happy Family

Strawberry Love

 

Seungri and Su Ming went to the hospital. Seungri held Su Ming’s hands when she was in the operating room. “I’m just here for you Su Ming-ah… You can do it.” Su Ming just nodded.

          “Sir, you need to go out now… We’re sorry…”

          “No… I can’t leave her…”

          “Don’t worry, we’ll do our best for her…” He didn’t want to go but was force to.

          “Su Ming-ah, I’m just here okay! Don’t worry…”

 

          Minutes passed but the doctors aren’t going out of the operating room.

 

          “Seungri!!” The boys finally came after ending their concert.

          “Hyung!”

          “Is she fine?

          “I still don’t know…” he felt really worried, but the members were there to support him.

          “She’ll be fine, okay?” he nodded.

 

          “Eomma, why are we here?” Jong Min asked his mom when they came to the hospital.

          “We’re here to see Uncle Seungri and Auntie Su Ming. Come, let’s ask the nurses.”

          “Miss, do you know where Park Su Ming is now?”

          “Park Su Ming? I’ll find it ma’am.”

          “Thank you…”

 

          Seo Hyun waited for the nurse to find where Su Ming was but then her mother came.

 

          “Seo Hyun-ah!”

          “Eomma! They said that Su Ming’s still in the delivery room. I’ll look for oppa. Would you go with me?”

          “Of course, but there’s another person who wants to go with us.”

          “Huh?”

          “Grandpa!!!!” Jong Min yelled and ran towards Seo Hyun’s father.

          “Oh?!” Her father was shocked to see his grandson’s expression.

          “At last, he realized everything.” Her mother said. Seo Hyun smiled.

          “See… your grandson really loves you…” she told her father. He just nodded and then carried his grand son as they made their way to Seungri.

 

          In a couple of minutes, the doctor went out of the delivery room.

 

          “Doc, how’s she?!” Seungri worriedly asked. The doctor smiled.

          “She’s fine… and your baby is a girl!” Seungri’s overall reaction changed into happiness.

          “WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The boys cheered him.

          “Seung Hyun appa, Chukhae!” Jiyong teased.

          “We will now transfer her to a new room for the patient’s recovery and the baby will be taken to the nursery.”

          “Thank you so much for everything doctor!” he bowed 90 degrees.

 

          Seungri jumped for joy and hurriedly went to Su Ming’s new room where Su Ming was sleeping because of her tiredness from giving birth to their baby. The boys just took a glimpse at her and went out so that they would not to disturb her anymore. She woke up just in time when the nurse was bringing their baby.

 

          “Sir, here’s your baby.” Su Ming looked at Seungri with a smile.

          “She definitely looks like you.” Seungri told Su Ming.

          “Yeah ~ Because if she’ll look like you, that’ll be a disaster.” They both laughed.

          “Komawo~” Seungri told Su Ming.

          “For what?”

          “For giving me the best gift in the world.” He smiled. “I never knew that having a baby with the girl you love would bring so much joy. Thank you.” Su Ming also smiled.

 

          Knock. Knock.

 

          “Oppa?!”

          “Oh~ Baby, it’s Auntie Seo Hyun!” Seungri said.

          “Annyeong Seo Hyun-ah!” Su Ming greeted.

          “Chukhae for your baby!” she smiled. “She looks so cute!”

          “Thanks.”

          “But there’s also other people who wants to congratulate you…”

 

          Seungri’s parents went in.

 

          “Eomma…. A…ppa?!” Seungri was shocked and both his facial expression and Su Ming’s change. They looked at each other.

          “Appa, I won’t leave my family anymore so please stop bothering us.” But to their surprise his father nodded.

          “I know how much you love each other and I’ll never try to ruin that love anymore. I’m really sorry for doing many things to you, especially to Su Ming… your sister was right all along, I was just selfish. I thought if I’d do these things you’ll be happier. I was wrong, and I’m really sorry.” Su Ming smiled.

          “Thank you so much for understanding us sir…”

          “Don’t call me sir anymore, you should call me appa.” All of them had happy faces when he said those words. “I’m really sorry Su Ming-ah.”

“I forgave you a long time ago.”

“Can I carry my grand daughter?”

          “Of course.” Seungri said as he carefully put his baby on his father’s arms.

          “Urri, little Su Ming is so pretty.”

          “Grandpa, is she my new cousin?”

          “Yes. You should always protect her and treat her as your sister, arraso?”

          “Neh ~ “

 

          The room was filled with laughter and happiness as their family became one again.