Midst of Giving Up

Strawberry Love

 

          Meanwhile, Seungri actually searched for Su Ming. He went to the apartment and asked for her.

 

          “She was just fired here as well as to the musical. I know she feels so depress right now. I’m also worried about her. She never answers her phone.” said one of her friends in the group. Seungri was more anxious now because of what his friend told him and the things that are happening to Su Ming. He asked for Su Ming’s number and tried to call her but she never answered. Seungri continued to find her in the places near the apartment.

 

          “Su Ming-ah, pick up! Please!” he’s still insisting in calling her… when suddenly someone answered.

          “Su Ming, WHERE ARE YOU? TELL ME!” he yelled.

          “I’m sorry sir but do you know the owner of this phone? She left it here in my taxi.”

          “What? Forget about the phone can you please tell me first where you dropped her.” The taxi driver abruptly gave the address and Seungri went there.

 

          “YAH! Su Ming-ah, you must be really crazy! Why did you do that with someone you don’t even love?” Su Ming yelled so loud. She was in a sea shore and there was no one else besides her. The taxi driver doesn’t want to let her go but she insisted because she was so drunk. Her voice was cracking up and she looks so miserable. Tears ran dry in her eyes that there was nothing coming out. She walked slowly towards the sea. Yes, she was trying to commit suicide by drowning herself. She continued to walk slowly with a blank mind. The water is so high that half of her body is now soaked until a man suddenly yelled at her.

 

          “YAH! What are you doing?” she was stunned and suddenly looked at the man behind her quickly approaching. It was Seungri. He held her hand tightly and ran towards the opposite directio. Su Ming tried to resist but she was so weak.

 

          “YAH! PARK SU MING, what exactly were you doing?! DO YOU WANNA DIE?” he was so mad at her.

          “YES! I WANNA DIE NOW! Why did you stop me?”

          “WHAT?!” Su Ming suddenly ran again towards the sea but Seungri grabbed her shoulders in time.

          “YAH! SU MING-AH, you’re a brave girl! Stop this!” She started pouring her heart out and cried.

          “My dreams were all thrown out. I don’t have anything now. Everything that I worked hard became like this with just this baby inside me. Do you know how hard it is? For 22 years, I gave my everything to be where I am today but my everything ended in just a blink of an eye.” She suddenly started to hit her stomach with her two hands. “I hate you!” she continuously shouted.

          “Will you continue on hurting the baby? This is not the baby’s fault. He’s hurting without doing anything. Do you really wanna end his life? Do you even know what he’s feeling right now!” he shouted and Su Ming stopped from hitting her stomach. He was right, everything Seungri said was right. She was in despair but Seungri managed to embrace her.

“This is not you Su Ming, this is not you.” He whispered while holding her in his arms. Su Ming finally went back to herself. She held her stomach.

          “Baby, I’m sorry… Eomma, didn’t want to do that… Sorry… Sorry… Sorry…” but suddenly, Su Ming felt a strong ache in her stomach.

          “Ahhhh! Seungri-ya! My stomach hurts, aaahhhh!”