She's Gone

Strawberry Love

 

          “Oppa! Why are you alone? Where’s unni?” Seungri came to his sister’s house. He sat on the sofa without saying anything to his sister. He looked so gloomy and was out of his mind. “I knew what happened. Eomma told me everything but why are you alone? Didn’t you see unni?”

          “I saw her…” Seo Hyun saw the sad expression from her brother’s face.

          “What happened?”

          “I gave her up because I thought I can’t give her everything she wants… I gave her up because I thought I can’t be the man for her… but when I saw her with another guy, I just want to hold her again… but it’s too late.”

          Seungri looked so sad when he was speaking. His sister can only give him a hug at the moment. Suddenly, unexpected guests came.

          “OMO! Unni and Taeyang oppa are at the door!” Seungri was startled.

          “Open it. I’ll hide, and don’t ever tell Su Ming I’m here.” Seo Hyun nodded and did everything her oppa told her.

          “Unni…” she looked down as she saw her.

          “I think you know everything now…” Su Ming told her. She just nodded.

          “Mianhae~ I know oppa didn’t –“

          “Stop it. What is done is done Seo Hyun-ah.” She smiled. “You are not part of this so don’t say anything. I’m here to get my things and say goodbye to you…”

          “But where will you go?”

          “I’ll take care of her for awhile.” Taeyang answered.

          “I’ll get my things…”

          “N… no, let me get them for you…” she was afraid that her brother might get caught. “Sit here first, this will just be for a second.”

 

          Seo Hyun packed Su Ming’s things while Seungri was watching her.

 

          “Is this what you really want to happen?” Seo Hyun asked but Seungri didn’t answer. “I thought you became a man, but you were still a coward. How can you just let go of her that way?” but still Seungri didn’t answer. After packing Seo Hyun gave Su Ming her things.

 

          “Thanks for everything Seo Hyun-ah! I will never forget you and Jong Min too. I’m also very sorry for the problems we gave you…” They embraced each other before bidding goodbye.

          “By the way unni, before you go… if my brother would come here, do you want to say something to him?” Seungri listened while he was hiding from them. Su Ming stopped for a second.

          “Nothing… It’s all over.” She looked so fierce but Seo Hyun saw the tears in the corner of her eyes. “We’ll go now…” In a moment they were gone.

 

          “Is this what you really wanted oppa?!” Seo Hyun’s tears started falling.