Stay or Leave

Strawberry Love

 

“Su Ming, beogoshippo (I miss you). Don’t ever leave me again!”

 

          Time stopped for both of them. It was Seungri after all. People were looking at them but Seungri didn’t care. He embraced Su Ming tightly for he missed her so much. Tears rolled from his eyes.

 

          “Seungri, let go of me! There are many people watching us!” she threw Seungri’s hands and faced him.

          “Who cares about them?! Su Ming-ah, stay with me… Don’t go, I beg you…” Su Ming shook his head.

          “We can’t be together… Your dad will just stop us. Can’t you understand?”

          “No… I will fight for you…”

          “You can’t… You can’t give up everything for me. Stop this now, your fans are all watching…”

          “No…” He suddenly looked at the people around him. “YORROBUN (EVERYONE), this is the girl I love right here in front of me. THIS IS LEE SEUNG HYUN’S ONE AND ONLY GIRL. I LOVE HER WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I MIGHT DIE IF SHE LEAVES ME FOR THE SECOND TIME!” They crowd was surprise and more people started to watch them and stop from what they were doing.

          “Yah! Lee Seung Hyun… stop this now!”

          “But Su Ming, I really love you so please don’t go anymore… Don’t leave me…” Su Ming wiped her tears.

          “Aren’t you sick of this? Asking me to stay then walking away in the end?” Seungri felt guilty. He didn’t utter a word. “If you’re not, I am… I don’t want to experience anything like this anymore so I’ll go now... Goodbye!” She turned back.

          “I know you love me too so why don’t we just start everything all over again…” Su Ming was silent. Seungri held her right hand while Su Ming was still facing on the opposite direction. “Su Ming-ah…”

          “It’s too late…” She shook her head and pull out her hand. Suddenly the doors of the train opened and the people started to go in and out… Su Ming was standing in front of one door not knowing what to do…

 

“SU MING-AH, YOU’LL ONLY BE THE ONE FOR ME! KAJIMA (DON’T GO)! SARANGHAE~” Seungri yelled so hard. He wanted to stop her but didn’t want to force her so he tried for the last time.

 

          “Pabo.” Su Ming whispered. Her tears fell. Then all the doors of the train closed. Seungri was surprised. She didn’t go away…

          “PABO!” she yelled and turned to Seungri. “LEE SEUNGYUN NO PABO! PABO! PABO! You’re such an idiot for hurting me! For leaving me! For abandoning us… and for making me love you so much that I couldn’t leave!” Seungri was stunned by Su Ming’s words. He was so happy and overwhelmed. “Is it true?”

“You’re really an idiot. Do you want me to go again?” he shook his head and smiled. He ran towards her and embraced her so tight. Both of them cried. All of the people in the subway clapped their hands and cheered for them.

“Su Ming-ah, I really love you. Sorry for everything, I won’t do that again.”

Su Ming nodded.

“I’ll kill you if you do.” She smiled when Seungri laughed. But suddenly…

          “Aaahhhhhhh…” Su Ming felt something wrong. She held her stomach. “Seungri-yah, it hurts!!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!”

          “Yah! Su Ming-ah, what’s happening?” Su Ming breathed hard.

          “I think she’s going to give birth!” a netizen yelled.

          “What?! HELP! HELP! HELP US!”