In My World

Strawberry Love

 

          Days passed so fast… And now, it was the last day for BigBang’s concert…

 

          Kring. Kring.

          Kring. Kring.

 

          “Su Ming-ah? I just called to ask if you’re on your way now.” Taeyang called Su Ming.

          “Don’t worry oppa! I’m fine… I’m on my way to the station. Do well in your concert, neh?”

          “Arra (Alright)… but are you really sure with going?

“I am.”

“I see, I can’t change your mind anymore. Just text me when you get there ~ Take care, okay?”

          “Ne…” she hung the phone.

          “I hope she’ll just be fine…”

 

          “Taeyang, everything’s ready. Prepare now. We’ll start in 5 minutes.”

          “Okay!”

 

          “Ahjussi ~ why is the traffic so heavy?” Su Ming asked the taxi driver.

          “It’s because of Big Bang’s concert. They said that there were so many fans that can’t enter the hall so there is a commotion and there were many cars going there.”

          “I see… “ Su Ming’s facial expression changed. Suddenly, something went wrong with the taxi that Su Ming was riding.

          “Aigooooo… Why now of all time? Ahgasshi (Miss), I’m sorry but there’s something wrong with my car right now. I can fix this if you can wait…” The taxi driver talked to her with an apologetic attitude.

          “Hmmm… I think I need to wait since it’ll be harder to find a new taxi because of this traffic…”

          “Oh! You can take a look at the concert hall first; I heard even if you can’t go inside, you can see many Big Bang’s stuffs. Are you fine with that agasshi?”

          “O… okay…”

 

          Su Ming was so hesitant to enter the hall but since it was kinda raining, she entered. There were so many people in the way, the fans were all screaming outside. Suddenly, Su Ming remembered the ticket Seungri gave her. It was in her wallet. Things went on her mind and finally, she decided to go inside. “I just wanna see them, for the last time…” she whispered to herself.

 

          Meanwhile, Seungri was preparing for his solo stage. He looked sad before going out.

 

          “Yah! Are you nervous?” Jiyong asked him.

          “No… I’m just thinking about things…”

          “Her?” Seungri just looked at Jiyong.

          “Seungri-yah! It’s your turn now!”

          “Okay, I’ll go now hyung…” he smiled.

         

          Seungri walked slowly towards the stage as he waved to his fans. VIPs were a bit clueless because they were expecting a VVIP, Strong Baby or What can I Do? performance from him. He sat on the chair at the center. He never knew a familiar girl was watching him from afar.

          “Annyeong ~ Are you enjoying the show?!” Seungri talked to his fans enthusiastically.

          “Deeeehhhhhhh ~”

          “That’s good.” He smiled at them. “Maybe you thought that I will be performing a dance performance today right?” VIPs screamed “YES”. “This is the last day of our concert and I originally planned it to be like this... When we were planning this, I told all of them that on the last day I wanna give you a very sincere performance.” He smiled. The fans screamed as they heard their idol talk sweet things.

          “Hmmm… this next song is a special song for me… I have been telling everybody that I would like to sing this song for the girl I love…” his facial expression changed that made fans listen more enthusiastically.

“When I was younger, I thought being in love wasn’t serious… Being in love is just a feeling, but I was wrong… loving is different, it’s a feeling that can make you fly and happy…” The members were watching him and knew that Su Ming was on his mind. All of them didn’t know that Su Ming was there watching him. Tears started forming in Su Ming’s eyes as she heard Seungri. “But when it causes pain, it will hurt you so much that sometimes you just want to cry and give up…”

          “On this day, I really wanted to tell the girl I love, how much she means to me… I want her to be by my side forever but I think it’s too late…” VIPs started shouting and screaming because of their surprise in hearing Seungri’s love but instead of hate and annoying messages, they shouted “Fighting!”, “She’ll come back!” because they saw the pain in Seungri’s eyes.

          “If you love me that much, won’t you just come to me and ask me to be with you.” Su Ming whispered. She wiped her tears and tried to go out of the hall but since the fans are hyped, she was having a bad time.

          “Wherever you are, you will stay here in my heart… While you’re away, I’ll become a better man so that when you come back I’ll be meant for you… Saranghae.” Fans then screamed and clapped for him.

 

Right Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oFNmJwC9o

Translations are there

 

          Upon hearing the song, Su Ming stopped and tears flowed from her eyes…

In MY World boiji anhneun gose

Geugoseseo salgoitji

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Su Ming-ah, why did you have to leave me? I love you with all of my heart. I only see you, I want to be with you forever… I need you…

 

In MY World eonjena hwanhan misoro nalbomyeo

useojudeon saramdeulgwa

 

Su Ming’s POV

 

Seungri-yah, why is everything against us? I wanna be by your side but everything’s just not meant to be…

 

So Let’s Fly Just you And I

 

Seungri’s POV

 

In my world, you’ll be the only girl…

 

Don’t Cry No Other Cry

 

Su Ming’s POV

 

In my world, you’re the only one…

 

nan ireoke hangsang nigyeoteseo noraebureullae

neon geureoke jigeumcheoreomman nal barabwajullae

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Su Ming-ah, I love you… Come back!

 

nanuneul gamneun geunaredo

dasi taeeonandaedo neowa

 

Su Ming’s POV

 

Seungri-yah, I love you… Goodbye…

 

In MY World neoreul gamssaaneunchae

 

********************************************

this is my favorite chapter guyssssss xD

although it's sad but i really like "in my world" that's why. xD

and yeah ~ 4 more chapters to go. :D

are you excited?

i am...

oh well, haha ~

that's all... :D

thanks for my new subscribers and old ones. :D

iloveyouall ♥

♥ yehl Ü