A Light of Hope

Strawberry Love

 

         Seungri and Su Ming continued to walk until they got tired.

 

          “Mianhae Su Ming… I was out of my mind.” Seungri consoled Su Ming.

          “It’s fine… but are you really fine with this?” Seungri just smiled at her weakly.

           “Where will we go now?”

          “I still don’t know. Mianhae Su Ming-ah.” Seungri looked upset.

          “Don’t worry. Anywhere will be fine as long as we’re together.” Su Ming rest her head on his shoulder. Seungri wrapped his arms around her.

         

           “Oh! I think I know a place where we can go! Come on!”

 

          In a while, they came to a little house in a middle of the night.

 

          “Where are we?” Su Ming asked Seungri.

          “This is my sister’s house. We can stay here for a while.” He smiled.

 

          Seungri has a little sister named, Seo Hyun who also abandoned her family for her love. She’s now living happily with her husband and a child but still away from the money and fame they got when she was still the only daughter of the Lee family.

 

          “Oppa?! Why are you here?” she was shocked to see both of them outside their doorway.

          “Seo Hyun-ah, can I ask you a favor?” She saw Su Ming as she bowed. She smiled and let them in.

 

          Seungri told his sister everything that happened between him and Su Ming. Seo Hyun was shocked to hear it from her oppa. He knows how much he was a player and how much he was obedient to their father. She knows that her brother is the opposite of herself since she was rebellious and everything.

 

          “Don’t worry, my husband is on a business trip for two weeks so you can stay here. It’s also lonely just having me and my baby alone.” She smiled.

          “Whaaa ~ you’re really an angel Seo Hyun-ah.” Seungri embraced his sister.

          “Of course I am.”

          “Eomma!!!” Suddenly a little boy called out from a room.

          “Oh? Jong Min-ah! Come here! I’ll introduce you to uncle Seungri.”

          “Is he your son?” Su Ming asked.

          “Neh ~ HEe’s my angel and my happiness. Soon, you’ll be a mom too and you’ll experience how wonderful it is to have a child.” Su Ming smiled and imagined herself with Seungri having a family of their own.

 

          In a while, Seungri and Su Ming went to their room to sleep.

 

          “I think this is fun.” Seungri laughed while lying in bed.

          “Why?!”

          “It’s like we’re really a family now.” Su Ming smiled and lay on his side.

          “Yah! We’ve always been a family…” she laid her head on his chest.

          “Su Ming-ah…”

          “Hmmm?”

          “Saranghae~”

          “Nado Saranghae (I love you too)”

 

          Both of them slept not wanting to think of tomorrow’s challenge for them.

 

***********************************************

so many comments. YAY! :)) haha ~

@ yen ~ your dad in law is a meanie. xD

@ thelittlelolxki ~ i don't know how to respond, but i hate him too even though he's on my story! xD

@ shasha310898 ~ haha. it'll be really hard for Seungri to choose. xD anyway, thanks for cheering me up! I hope exams would be easy for me too. haha ~ I can do this! Hwaiting! xD

@ starlightshine ~ hi thurrr ~ i haven't seen you for a while but still thanks for supporting my fics. :)) and Taeyang has a nice girl. it's me, okay? xD haha ~ read "Music Box" it's a good fic about Taeyang. LOL. promoting my fic. haha ~

thanks for your continued support everyone. :D iLOVEYOUALL. :)) my exams starts tomorrow but i'll try to update. wish me luck. :D