First Kiss

Strawberry Love

 

         “Chukhae! Chukhae!” all of Su Ming’s fellow students greeted her. She was bowing nonstop to them. “You did a good job Su Ming-ah!” her instructors said before leaving. One by one, people started to go.

 

          In a while, Seungri came. He ran as fast as he could but as he came nearer, he noticed that the academy was empty. There were no cheering people around anymore. He felt disappointed and upset. He walked toward the theatre in which Su Ming performed. The theatre was field with empty seats but a familiar face gave him hope.

 

          “Su Ming-ah?”

 

          She looked at him and was dazed. She was surprised to see Seungri coming. Su Ming thought that he will never come but still her heart told her to wait and it was right, Seungri came for her.

 

          “Ya! Why are you so late?” she said. Seungri felt guilty once again and looked down.

          “Mianhae ~ We had problems.” Su Ming saw Seungri’s upset expression.

          “No… I understand.” She smiled.

          “I really wanted to see your performance.”

         

          Both of them sat down covered with silence. Su Ming thought deeply while Seungri continuously sighed.

 

          “Do you really wanna see my performance?” she asked.

          “Of course. Why?”

 

          She stood up and gave Seungri a wink. “Wait for me, neh?”

 

          Suddenly, Su Ming disappeared in thin air. Seungri looked around him and as he did, lights were and the curtains were raised upward again. He felt confused.

 

            “ *clears throat* Today, we are witnessing the exit performance of our pregnant students here in Seungri academy but since it’s already late, I will be the only one performing for our director. Is it just okay?” Su Ming suddenly went out of the stage. Seungri laughed and answered. “YES!” Su Ming felt happy as he heard his words. Since other crews are still there, they were there to help her. The spot light focused on Su Ming. She was wearing her fancy costume. She was very lovely.

 

            Su Ming winked at him. “The lights and audio ahjussis helped me out.” She said. “Don’t laugh at me since I’ll just be alone, neh?” Seungri smiled and nodded, Su Ming started dancing to the music.

 

            Seungri watched her every move. She was graceful. He was stunned by her beauty. He felt happy being able to watch her dance like this… As time passed, he thinks that the woman in front of him is getting closer to his heart. In a while, she ended her performance and bowed. She smiled widely like she really made her last graduation performance.

 

            “This performance is actually for you… Thank you for being there for me even if I was useless in many ways… Thank you for putting up with my rants and my attitude… I’m really happy that you came today to see me… although I thought you won’t come.” Tears started forming in the side of her eyes when Seungri walked towards her. He smiled at her, held her face and wiped her tears.

 

            “I really don’t know why, but do you know that you’re bothering me lately?” Seungri told her.

            “Huh?” he just smiled.

            “Nothing. It’s just that I’m so proud to see you perform and I’m sorry if I was late…”

            “It’s –“ She was not yet finished when he kissed her forehead. Su Ming felt that time stopped. Her heart beat faster; she felt Seungri’s feelings flowing inside her. Both of them felt happy.